Whatever you want to talk about!
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Ardi41 »

seriously ... What the fuck is going on ????
Sickore
Billy Spleen
First name: Justyna
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: FiFty_B
Twitter: j_sickore

Post by Sickore »

Fucking hell! That is what we call a massive spam attack! :winkwink:
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

so very very lazyyy.
I love Deryck
First name: elizabeth
Twitter: superSum41fan

Post by I love Deryck »

Is it weird that I had a dream that TNS had a headquarters, sora like google and it was like the coolest dream I've ever had?
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I love Deryck wrote:Is it weird that I had a dream that TNS had a headquarters, sora like google and it was like the coolest dream I've ever had?
That's not a dream. All the admins live in the secret HQ. The same place I'm typing from.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:Is it weird that I had a dream that TNS had a headquarters, sora like google and it was like the coolest dream I've ever had?
That's not a dream. All the admins live in the secret HQ. The same place I'm typing from.
8 young good looking men in one building, my dick is dying of envy right now. Have you ever made a train?
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
I love Deryck

Post by I love Deryck »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
8 young good looking men in one building, my dick is dying of envy right now. Have you ever made a train?
no, cuz I'm a 14 year old girl lol, but yeah a lot the admins are really attractive.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
no, cuz I'm a 14 year old girl lol, but yeah a lot the admins are really attractive.
They do not allow access to the TNS HQ just to anybody. You, for example, would be strictly forbidden to enter because you're a girl. Girls take all the fun out of sex.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
I love Deryck

Post by I love Deryck »

FuckT41182 wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
They do not allow access to the TNS HQ just to anybody. You, for example, would be strictly forbidden to enter because you're a girl. Girls take all the fun out of sex.
I was the one with the idea for a TNS HQ in the first place and you're not an admin so.. and I'm pretty sure most of the amins are straight.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
I was the one with the idea for a TNS HQ in the first place and you're not an admin so.. and I'm pretty sure most of the amins are straight.
Have you ever met any of them? No. I did, and they raped me, each and every one of them, multiple times. But it was good, they knew what they were doing, I could see right away that they were a bunch of really experienced rapists. They've seen some things and done some things, I could tell that it wasn't their first time, trust me.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

FuckT41182 wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Have you ever met any of them? No. I did, and they raped me, each and every one of them, multiple times. But it was good, they knew what they were doing, I could see right away that they were a bunch of really experienced rapists. They've seen some things and done some things, I could tell that it wasn't their first time, trust me.
I disappear for a few days and this happens?!

Nic and I are the only attractive Admins. And 14 year old girls are definitely not allowed in.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

What even is going on..
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

FuckT41182 wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
You just met FuckT - the greatest troll from Slovakia. haha.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

why the heck won't this site keep me logged in suddenly ?
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I am sick and everything hurts.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re:

Post by Jake »

Ardi41 wrote:why the heck won't this site keep me logged in suddenly ?
Clear your cookies.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Re: Re:

Post by gejmik »

Jake wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:why the heck won't this site keep me logged in suddenly ?
Clear your cookies.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I dislike being sick very very much.
I love Deryck

Post by I love Deryck »

Jake wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
I disappear for a few days and this happens?!

Nic and I are the only attractive Admins. And 14 year old girls are definitely not allowed in.
for the record I wasn't the one who brought up sex, and V is kinda attractive... just sayin.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Bought tickets to go see Frank Turner in February with the lassie I'm seeing.
[donate][/donate]