Page 1 of 5

NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

From: riffer (115786032)
To: Cone McCaslin
Date: Mar 16, 2009 12:12 AM
Subject: Hey Cone

Hi again Cone
deryck mention in one of the q.a's that you guys havent even started really recording any songs just demoing
i thought all this time you were recording bass for real songs not demos?
so you guys arent really that close to finishing then huh?
do you think you guys will have the album out before 2010?
you guys have some shows coming up
do you think acouple new songs might be played?
last question
word is that sum 41 might be getting a modlife? is that true?
thanks cone

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by iemnaiz
:ohshiz: so they aren't having a modlife?

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Madjid
iemnaiz wrote::ohshiz: so they aren't having a modlife?
I don't know what modlife is. What is it?

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Billy41
ah man I hoped it would come out this year..like october or something but I guess its going to be early 2010

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Susanne
Damn, I don't want to wait until 2010 :(

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by The Bitter End
it WILL come out on a tuesday.. i know that..

incase you hadn't noticed that all the sum albums are released on tuesdays :/

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Aaron
^ a lot of albums are nowadays, thats when iTunes gets updated.

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Wow no way the fags are pushing it back. We'll hear this January next year.

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Zell1010
susz41 wrote:Damn, I don't want to wait until 2010 :(
same tbh. every update we seem to get now is more of the same "yeah we are still writing, we are really excited about the new record, we dont know when it will be out yet, blah blah blah". don't get me wrong, i love the sums, but i just wish they would put some brand new material for us to listen to tbh.

having said that, updates > no updates.

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Jeremy Kill
I really hope they put it out this year. I think it's been at least 5 months since Deryck started writing songs?

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Aaron
GAH, please, 2009

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by LTS
just go ahead and release everything now please,

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Sum41Ant27
I love how they said they were going to have an EP come out early this year. I thought it would come out February for my birthday. Well that didn't happen. Looks like they might release it next year for my 20th birthday. Yay I guess :roll:

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by d4rkst4r
what a turn.

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by sumfan4
Chum 41 wrote:Wow no way the fags are pushing it back. We'll hear this January next year.
not cool

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by upperclasszero
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by GNARKILL
The Bitter End wrote:it WILL come out on a tuesday.. i know that..

incase you hadn't noticed that all the sum albums are released on tuesdays :/
good analysis.. :roll:

tuesday is the release day for a lot of dvds, cds and video games

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Hentaiman
Well, sucks to hear, but lets not be negative. I have a good feeling it'll be out in the begging of the autumn, probably September-October, max. I'm telling you. Cone is probably kinda out now cuz normal recordings haven't started yet and Cone is barely there with Deryck and Steve anyway... so until he gets back maybe there's suddenly like 10 new cool demos Deryck wrote and recorded :grin:

sumfan4 wrote:
Chum 41 wrote:Wow no way the fags are pushing it back. We'll hear this January next year.
not cool
Jump off a cliff.

Re: NEW ALBUM late 09 or 10 shit

by Jeremy Kill
Yeah, can't picture the album being set for a 2010 release. We're only 3 months into 2009. If it does end up being set for 2010, we'd better get the damn B-Side before then. But I kind of already gave up on that.