Ian D'sa producing OpMD

Dr. Rocco and Dr. Dynamite: Cone's side project.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Post Reply
User avatar
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:45 pm
First name: Philip
Age: 23
Gender:
n00b: HilgaMan
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass
Location: Israel
Contact:

Ian D'sa producing OpMD

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, I asked Cone about Ian D'sa being involved in the new OpMD album, since we saw him in a few pictures from the recording of the album, so apparently he's only producing a song , and not playing guitar :cry:
Ya I would come. Hopefully we get to one day. Ian is producing a song on the new OpMD album.