Page 1 of 1

Ian D'sa producing OpMD

From: ..Philip..
Date: Jan 17, 2009 9:48 AM

Hi Cone, whats up? I'm a big fan of Sum 41 and I wanted to know if you guys would consider visting Israel in your next tour when you'll release the new album. There are lots of fans here and you've never been here, so it'll be really awesome if you'll come here.

Also, is it true that Ian D'sa of Billy Talent is a guest on the upcoming Operation MD album?

-Philip

Re: Ian D'sa producing OpMD

by Sara
:cry: It's wouldve been so hawt if he played guitar on at least one song. I mean.. at least he's doing SOMETHING with OpMD. Wasn't Deryck producing the first album or something?

Re: Ian D'sa producing OpMD

by upperclasszero
sara41 wrote::cry: It's wouldve been so hawt if he played guitar on at least one song. I mean.. at least he's doing SOMETHING with OpMD. Wasn't Deryck producing the first album or something?
yea i think deryck produced it

Re: Ian D'sa producing OpMD

by wiggs1441
i would definetly come to Israel for that show (if it was during a break).

Re: Ian D'sa producing OpMD

by Dylan
i still think he's going to be featured on a song. wether that be vocals, guitar or both, is another question.

Re: Ian D'sa producing OpMD

by skates
OK, lets see how it goes

Re: Ian D'sa producing OpMD

by yeahyeahsum41
NoReason27 wrote:i still think he's going to be featured on a song. wether that be vocals, guitar or both, is another question.
i hope so

Re: Ian D'sa producing OpMD

by Hentaiman
Yeah, I hope Ian will do at least backing vocals or something, it'll be so cool!

Re:

by Dylan
rstu065 wrote::suicide:
please do

Re: Re:

by Jeremy Kill
NoReason27 wrote:
rstu065 wrote::suicide:
please do
Haha, yeah I totally edited that bot's post. :lol: