What's REALLY going on in Palestine.

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

What's REALLY going on in Palestine.

Post by ReemFTW »

Well, I decided that, the least I can do is make a thread about it, I mean it's only about time I should.

What's happening is that Israel decided to invade Gaza in Palestine, and get rid of "Hamas", which is the political party that won the elections. Israel is using phosphoric bombs which are illegal, and killed up to 1200 civilians so far, and innocent people, including my aunt's husband's family.
The media is just corrupting the reality of what's happening.
The reality: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Palestine is dying to live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMz0GVp-aE4

Note that I'm NOT trying to start a political fight. just open your eyes.

Thank you for sparing a few minutes to think about this. It's the least you can do. Any innocent kid in Gaza would give anything for just a few more minutes to live.
*best signature in the world*
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: What's REALLY going on in Palestine.

Post by samueeL »

We can't know for sure whats true.
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler

Post by ReemFTW »

Well, for the people living in the Middle East, we know much more what's really going on.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Washington once again used its veto powers on Sunday to block a resolution calling for an end to the massive ongoing Israeli attacks against the Gaza Strip.

The council has only been able to issue a 'non-binding' statement that calls on Israel to voluntarily bring all its military activities in the besieged region to an immediate end.
Source

If that isn't terrorism, then i don't know what terrorism is.

One terrorist down, good job!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

samueeL wrote:We can't know for sure whats true.
You're an idiot.
By all means, an idiot.

We're saying that up to 1200 civilians died in Gaza, Palestine due to the Israeli invasion, and the use of illegal weapons, the UN couldn't help coz USA used it's veto, now the world can just watch and count the dead bodies.

Got it now?
Get the fuck off this thread.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler

Post by ReemFTW »

US representative to the UNSC, Zalmay Khalilzad, defended the Israeli move, saying Tel Aviv has the right to self-defense.

"I regret the loss of any of all innocent life," he said, adding that Hamas rockets precipitated this situation.
right...
samueeL
Finnish Flash

Post by samueeL »

madjid wrote:
samueeL wrote:We can't know for sure whats true.
You're an idiot.
By all means, an idiot.

We're saying that up to 1200 civilians died in Gaza, Palestine due to the Israeli invasion, and the use of illegal weapons, the UN couldn't help coz USA used it's veto, now the world can just watch and count the dead bodies.

Got it now?
Get the fuck off this thread.
Nice behavior from underclassmen! Keep goin' man. Btw aren't you the guy who alwas cries if somebody says something mean? and then you answer; WATCH YOUR TONE blablablablablab...

I wasn't looking down on this situation, I just said we can't now whats true.
_A Lot_ more people die cause of AIDS everyday, I feel more sorry for them.
Last edited by samueeL on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

samueeL wrote: Nice behavior from underclassmen! Keep goin' man. Btw aren't you the guy who alwas cries if somebody says something mean? and then you answer; WATCH YOUR TONE blablablablablab...
I kind of flipped out because your comment was completely racist.
What's going on in Gaza may not mean anything to you, but it means a lot to us arabs, and means even more to Reem who lost a family member, if you don't care about all that, you could have moved on, that wasn't something appropriate to say in a thread like that, that'swhy you deserved the gtfo.

OWNED
samueeL
Finnish Flash

Post by samueeL »

I said we can't know whats true and im RACIST? What the fuck man? You are an idiot, not me.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Samueel wrote:more people die cause of AIDS everyday, I feel more sorry for them.
You feel more sorry for people who die because of Aids rather than people who were sleeping safely in their houses, until some plane started dropping bombs on them? and yet you're not a racist.
You keep giving me reasons to call you a racist, first you say we can't know what's true, then you say i feel MORE sorry for people who die because if Aids.
I told you to gtfo because this issue means a lot to me on a personal level, and you don't seem to comprehend that, I do apologize for calling you an idiot, but i still think you shouldn't have said that.
samueeL wrote:I said we can't know whats true and im RACIST? What the fuck man? You are an idiot, not me.
Okay, i'm the idiot.
Do continue.

OWNED
Sara
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Sara
Instrument 1: Acoustic.. kinda.
Instrument 2: Bass.. sorta.

Post by Sara »

This is SO FUCKING SAD. Imagine hundreds of these innocent kids and families just dying and they didn't do ANYTHING. WHY would Washington block a resolution call? Is everyone suddenly mental?!??!!! And like Madjid said, all we can do now is sit down and watch. WTF'S WITH THAT? This is never going to end. Since when did Israel have the rights to do whatever the fuck they want?! They came out of nowhere! Dude.. this sucks fucking ass.
Last.fm sig cause I'm not creative. =)
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

madjid wrote:
samueeL wrote: Nice behavior from underclassmen! Keep goin' man. Btw aren't you the guy who alwas cries if somebody says something mean? and then you answer; WATCH YOUR TONE blablablablablab...
I kind of flipped out because your comment was completely racist.
What's going on in Gaza may not mean anything to you, but it means a lot to us arabs, and means even more to Reem who lost a family member, if you don't care about all that, you could have moved on, that wasn't something appropriate to say in a thread like that, that'swhy you deserved the gtfo.
hey i'm not arab ...our government is ftl dude first they sold military stuff to israel then our president is like blabla stop that war blabla ... fuck them bunch of hypocrites
the uno veto thing is ftl also we seriously need to get rid off it the uno itself is useless

and no offense to any jew but from pov the Israeli government is doing the same as the Nazis did back in the day and now is when someone says " but they're fighting terrorism "over a 1000 people have died and maybe just maybe 200of them were terrorist the rest innocent people or like the politicians would say collateral damage
sum54184
Bunkface
First name: Hisham

Post by sum54184 »

well !!!
at least some one in this forum spoke up
me living in the middle east i know 4 sure that israel is trying get rid of gaza by saying we are giting rid of hamas :cry:
It just a sad song
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

Heres what I say. Israel is just trying to defend its country from Random bombings. Im Jewish. 1 of my uncles died from a Random ass Bombing. 2 Of my cousins and 2 of my uncles are fighting in this shit. I Dont hate Arabs. I just hate Extremists and Fucking Hamas. I wish them Diahorrea for Life.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

samueeL wrote:
Nice behavior from underclassmen! Keep goin' man. Btw aren't you the guy who alwas cries if somebody says something mean? and then you answer; WATCH YOUR TONE blablablablablab...

I wasn't looking down on this situation, I just said we can't now whats true.
_A Lot_ more people die cause of AIDS everyday, I feel more sorry for them.
First off, I completely agree with Madjid on his statement towards you. You were wrong for saying what you said. The girl lost a family member to this issue, and you're acting like it's a conspiracy. Are you going to say that what the Nazi's did in WW2 to the Jews was a conspiracy, too? Are you going to say that it didn't actually happen?

A lot more people die because of AIDS, yes, but who's fault is that? Lots of them it's there own fault, or there parent's fault. This is because of a country that didn't like the outcome of an election. You just might be an idiot if you are saying that this is a conspiracy.

I'm just making an argument with the information that GreenReem41 posted to begin this thread, by the way.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Gibsum 41 »

I'm sorry for your loss Reem.

This is so horrible. I really don't know what to say about it.I really hope this ends soon because noone in the world deserves to go through what those people are going through, you gotta think who are the real terrorists here.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
idan22

Post by idan22 »

This post is called "what's really going on in palestine"
but the operation there only started because of WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON IN ISRAEL
for the past 8 years hamas rocketed Israel nonstop and unlike the israeli army,
they are aiming to where the rockets will cause the most havoc, destruction and fear for no reason but pure terror. I am not saying I agree with the way this operation is handled, but it's execution was unavoidable. for the past 8 YEARS Israel tried negotiating with the hamas, but were answered every time with more rockets flying towards their most populated cities. hamas is a TERRORIST movement they hold a gun to the Palestinian citizens' heads, they hide their leaders and weapons behind children and women
they do not acknowledge the existence of Israel and want to erase the country's existence off the map.

This operation's target is to cease the firing on southern Israel so ME and a MILLION other people (Jews and arabs alike) can finally leave their shelters after eight years, without fearing a bomb will fall out of the sky.

To Reem, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Please know that most of the Israelis are for peace, and wish for the oncoming cease-fire to last, and I hope, and wish, that peace will finally come upon the middle east
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

Still Waiting wrote: and no offense to any jew but from pov the Israeli government is doing the same as the Nazis did back in the day and now is when someone says " but they're fighting terrorism "over a 1000 people have died and maybe just maybe 200of them were terrorist the rest innocent people or like the politicians would say collateral damage
Not Really. What would you do if you were sleeping and just randomly die from an explosion. Israel is defending Their Country.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler

Post by ReemFTW »

I don't know much about politics. But from what I DO know is that Israel and Palestine have been fighting for ages. This is the first time (or from what I've HEARD) that Palestine spoke up, and now this shit is happening.
Palestine spoke up because they want to defend their country and Gaza, which is and has been invaded by Israel for a while. It's also wrong that some maps put 'Israel' instead of 'Palestine'. Palestine has been there for like ever, but Israel is relatively new.

That's all I can say, And thanks for the condolences, and for not getting this thread locked by arguing, because if there's a thread that SHOULDN'T be locked, it's this one.
Kelbunk
Billy Spleen
First name: Kelby

Post by Kelbunk »

Thanks for sharing this info...North America won't really hear alot about this because our government and media think we'll be alot happier not knowing how much suffering is going on in other places...but i'd rather not be happy if i had to be ignorant of serious shit like this going on.

I wish the best to anyone who has lost anybody special and important to them, and I hope all of the deceased can find peace...

Fuck politics though.

I am HEM's n00b....rad.