Page 1 of 1

new answer from op. m.d.

From: Kanguv41
Date: Jan 12, 2009 11:46 AM

When are u gonna release the new album?can u atleast guess the time?Also what will be the name of the new album ??

Re: new answer from op. m.d.

by Sara
oh :confused: sort of sucks he didn't give more info.

Re: new answer from op. m.d.

by CIRCUITzach
lol thanks for all the details

Re: new answer from op. m.d.

by Jeremy Kill
*Hopefully*

Hahaha.

Re: new answer from op. m.d.

by Sara
^ LMAO imagine it comes out summer of 2010. That'd be pretty funny :lol!:

Re: new answer from op. m.d.

by Dylan
wow. this didn't really give us any new info at all.

Re: new answer from op. m.d.

by LTS
Here's a conversation that i would have if i ever met cone:

Me; "SO.. working on new music"
Cone ""maybe"
Me: "what's it sound like?"
Cone: "Good"
Me: "Care to elaborate?"
Cone: "No"

Re: new answer from op. m.d.

by Sara
Cone answers every silly myspace question, but really briefly, so I don't see the point of answering at all.

Re: new answer from op. m.d.

by 182sins
LTS wrote:Here's a conversation that i would have if i ever met cone:

Me; "SO.. working on new music"
Cone ""maybe"
Me: "what's it sound like?"
Cone: "Good"