----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: riffer
Date: Dec 13, 2008 12:06 PM

hey dudes thanks for keeping me updated with the recording and everything
i just wanted to know
why an EP?
why not the next full length?
and will the EP have the 7 songs you talked about?
or is that just the songs you demo'd?
oh and i gotta ask
will the cone b-side be on the EP
or are you just gonna finish mixing it and release it on myspace or your site?
WAIT WAIT!
will you guys do alittle touring after the EP is released?
and you say early 2009 so possibly between jan-march??
ONE more thing haha
will you guys give us a studio update video of whats been going on?
thanx Deryck and merry christmas sum 41!
awesome news?
i think anyone of us who has myspace should ask deryck why not a full length!!

DISCUSS

Re: EP or Full length?

by Phili
That would be AMAZING. :)

Re: EP or Full length?

by sum41-freak
great news!

Re: EP or Full length?

by wiggs1441
i doubt they will change it. and i want them to release an EP! they havent in a while

Re: EP or Full length?

by sprinks41
i definitely would prefer a full length over an EP. but honestly, it's Sum 41 that's releasing it, so i'll be satisfied either way :smile:

Re: EP or Full length?

by LTS
I'm actually looking forward to an EP.. there hasn't been one since the Chuck Tour edition promo.. and that sort of failed

Re: EP or Full length?

by the perfect li e
Well full lenght would be really awsome but an EP is also fine with me.

Re: EP or Full length?

by Patrick
I hate Deryck for not answering all questions. He always does that.

Re: EP or Full length?

by CIRCUITzach
new music is new music

Re: EP or Full length?

by upperclasszero
Patrick wrote:I hate Deryck for not answering all questions. He always does that.
haha

Re: EP or Full length?

by Shiv
CIRCUITzach wrote:new music is new music
:agreed:

Re: EP or Full length?

by Jeremy Kill
As long as it's still going to be that "mix of Infected and Chuck - but different" then I'm happy.

Re: EP or Full length?

by xmarryxx
i know he really never answers all the questions lol. he only answer like one in that.

dammt i need to get a myspace

Re: EP or Full length?

by cool kids
wow. glad you put that out there. now deryck knows what we're all thinking. yay! maybe they will release the new album sooner. :mrgreen:

Re: EP or Full length?

by Winton89
I doubt this will change anything, If the EP is going to be out "early" 2009, then that means it's prolly mostly done. To change something like this would be pretty hard.

Re: EP or Full length?

by Dylan
a full length would be great, but im kinda excited just for a 7 song EP. doesn't amtter to me, i'd buy it anyways.

Re: EP or Full length?

by Heather
just as long as they release something I'm happy with any new sum stuff

Re: EP or Full length?

by yeahyeahsum41
fenderrocks wrote:just as long as they release something I'm happy with any new sum stuff
me too

Re: EP or Full length?

by samueeL
I'd really like EP with 7 songs, cause it'd come out earlier. If it's gonna be album with ~10 songs and it comes out later, argh ;<

Re: EP or Full length?

by Sara
Jeremy wrote:As long as it's still going to be that "mix of Infected and Chuck - but different" then I'm happy.
hardcoresum41fan wrote:
CIRCUITzach wrote:new music is new music
:agreed:
:agreed:
ANYTHING is okay. I just need new, awesomer, eargasmic, and different music.