----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: riffer
Date: Dec 4, 2008 10:21 PM

hey cone again
well since i never get my questions anwsered anymore on the sum 41 myspace i just ask you here
and you always seem to anwser
so thanks!
anyways hows recording for the OP?
so sum 41's recording an EP
and steves done drums
be honest cone haha are anyof these songs have wicked bass lines?
did you have more freedom this time and most of all
do the songs have the same chord structure as most of the songs on Underclass Hero?

oh and deryck said recently in an online chat that
the b-side you sang is still floating around
so after like a year you guys gotta know what your doing with it right?
are you guys gonna release the b-side ever
or are you just gonna recycle it?
anyways if you anwser this time cone
your the man
for anwsering ALL my questions
oh yeah cone do you or have you ever skateboarded?
just wanted to know haha
does that sound good to anyone?

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by Queso Man
That's informative. Completely new sound

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by king of jesters
HELL YEAH NO MORE SAME STRUCTURE
AND THEY HAD A BLAST WORKING TOGETHER
but why does he keep saying album?

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by wreckless_abandon92
delicious

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by ReemFTW
yay ;DDD
FINALLY NO MORE SAMENESS =D i didnt like UH as much as the rest so yay ;D

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by Billy41
None of the songs sounds like UH or the same structure.

ftw!

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by Pedro
The b-side is hopeless.

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by Shiv
daredbus wrote:The b-side is hopeless.
:agreed: ....... :ah: :headbanger:

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by xmarryxx
omg i'm so excited!!
and they worked together ! thats kick ass!

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by iemnaiz
WHOOOHOOOOOO! i disliked UH so much.

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by Lars
I liked UH.
But somehow, I'm curious about the new stuff, especially about his bass parts!

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by Susanne
I liked Underclass Hero a lot but it's really awesome that they're doing something different!

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by stu
I don't understand what people have got against Undercalss Hero, i thought it was an amazing album!

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by Lars
Yeah, so did I.
But that's the way it goes... Some people like Jonas Brothers, I don't. I like Sum 41, they don't...

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by stevie486
stu wrote:I don't understand what people have got against Undercalss Hero, i thought it was an amazing album!

I agree with you, there is some great songs on that record.

It was nice UH had the appeal to try-recreate in away like follow to All Killer , No Filelr, then again completely different really, although some ppl thought song UH sounded like Fat Lip, an i disagree, it's another pop-punk sensation.

an wow, more gr8t news from Cone, awh naw am killing myself with excitment here, i love gd bass lines, loved his bass to Underclass Hero actually an Pieces, an well most all songs, haha his bass solo in chuck was superb, aww Cone's my fav bass player.

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by PunkSteve
cool :)

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by Heather
cool, i'm all up for new stuff!

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by samueeL
Well, it was great to hear it from cone, cause now I know that it's really true.

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by CIRCUITzach
deryck should have one screamo song lol

Re: how the EP will sound according to cone

by WillySpleen
well if they didnt work well together they probably wuldnt be in a band