An Anti-Emo Song

Like writing songs? Post your lyrics, poems, or whatever here!
flanders_55
Hooch
First name: Ned
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums
Last.fm Username: flanders_55

An Anti-Emo Song

Post by flanders_55 »

Verse 1
Watchin stupid emo kids
Slittin their wrists
What a waste of life
It gets me fuckin pissed

My girlfriend dumped me (in an emo voice)
Well who gives a shit
You’re a fuckin emo
You probably deserved it

Chorus
Nobody likes you
So take off the paint
Once you go emo
You’ll never be the same

Slittin your wrists
Just for fun
Never goin out
In the sun

Thinkin your cool
But your really not
If it were up to me
You’d all be shot

Verse 2
All these emo kids
Act so depressed
When their no worse
Than the fucking rest

Don’t get me wrong
The music is ok
But the kids that take it seriously
Well their just gay

Chorus

Verse 3
Some of you people
Might think I’m mean
I’m really not
I just have a dream

Of an emo free world
For everyone
No more depressed shit
Were just havin fun

Now if you’re an emo kid
And I’ve made you sad
Don’t think your gonna make
Me feel bad

Because you’re an emo
You were sad before this song
All I have to say to you is
Fuck you and so long
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: An Anti-Emo Song

Post by tomhoppus »

You're gonna get chewed out by kyle.....maybe

I'll read the song later, right now i don't have the attention span.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

great job ned.
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

Self-injury isn't an emo characteristic exclusively.

It is a serious problem and can affect people that don't listen to My Chemical Romance...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-injury

Make fun of emo kids all you want, but don't make fun of psychological disorders without the proper knowledge.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib

Post by Gibsum 41 »

no offense but this song i kinda dumb

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
erikj9
Ma Poubelle
First name: Erik
360 Gamer Tag: Erikj9

Post by erikj9 »

V wrote:Self-injury isn't an emo characteristic exclusively.

It is a serious problem and can affect people that don't listen to My Chemical Romance...

Make fun of emo kids all you want, but don't make fun of psychological disorders without the proper knowledge.
In recent years the popular media has associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angsty. It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide.

sorry V, but he is stereotyping on what the media tells us not from his own personal or real life experiences.
Kano
King of Contradiction
First name: Kane
Instrument 1: Vocals

Post by Kano »

lol soz but i normally support all songs shit or not and give constructive critsism but that was shit soz the rymes where pathetic the topic your describing is wrong and your using stereo types (now by the sounds of that song it was punk becuase of the layout and base(but if it aint)) punk music is ment to be against steriotypes!
so soz but realy work on the music

Bad To The Cone
J-Pan Is My noob
http://www.myspace.com/patofplan
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Write about something impotant :roll:
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

erikj9 wrote:

In recent years the popular media has associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angsty. It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide.

sorry V, but he is stereotyping on what the media tells us not from his own personal or real life experiences.
The media used to say that Sum 41 is an emo band... Let's believe them!

The media used to say that AIDS was a disease that only homosexuals could catch and then BAM! lots of straight people were having it too.

What I'm saying is that he can make a song saying lots of bad things about emo people, but not referring to self-mutilation in the same way as he did.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

HOLY FUCK!!! I LOVE YOU!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST SONG!
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

V wrote:
erikj9 wrote:

The media used to say that AIDS was a disease that only homosexuals could catch and then BAM! lots of straight people were having it too.

What I'm saying is that he can make a song saying lots of bad things about emo people, but not referring to self-mutilation in the same way as he did.
V is right. I used to make fun of these so called emo people saying they cut themselves and whatnot, but now I know the difference. There are people with serious mental issues who hurt themselves and then there are stupid hot topic "emos" who think their lives suck because some kid won't go out with them. :roll:
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Bass Cone wrote:V is right. I used to make fun of these so called emo people saying they cut themselves and whatnot, but now I know the difference. There are people with serious mental issues who hurt themselves and then there are stupid hot topic "emos" who think their lives suck because some kid won't go out with them. :roll:
AAH! Thanks for clarifying my point... I didn't know how to put it in a few words ;)
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

This song makes me think you're a fucking moron.
I'm sorry, but if you lack creativity and real inspiration, you shouldn't write music.
I bet you are one of those guys that think My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday are emo bands.
You probably also are the same person that thinks any kid that listens to those bands is emo, or any kid that has long hair in their face is an emo kid. Get the fuck out and save the rest of us from your pathetic stereotypical views on things.

Sorry if this post offends you, and if your song was just a joke... because I really get sick of the whole "emo" joke movement. The world gets to the point where it can accept blacks and gays, so it has to find a new problem to talk about. I'm just sick of it, especially when "emo" was supposed to be dead 10 years ago.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
flanders_55
Hooch
First name: Ned
Last.fm Username: flanders_55

Post by flanders_55 »

Kyle_ftl wrote:This song makes me think you're a fucking moron.
I'm sorry, but if you lack creativity and real inspiration, you shouldn't write music.
I bet you are one of those guys that think My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday are emo bands.
You probably also are the same person that thinks any kid that listens to those bands is emo, or any kid that has long hair in their face is an emo kid. Get the fuck out and save the rest of us from your pathetic stereotypical views on things.

Sorry if this post offends you, and if your song was just a joke... because I really get sick of the whole "emo" joke movement. The world gets to the point where it can accept blacks and gays, so it has to find a new problem to talk about. I'm just sick of it, especially when "emo" was supposed to be dead 10 years ago.
1. I was inspired by emo kids that actualy are the "typical" emo who actualy do cut them selves because it's emo. These are kids in a town of less than 100 people where this is unheard of. I used to live in a big city but then moved north to this small town and now all of a sudden there are emo kids and they stand around at our outdoor rink where me and my friends skateboard and start talkin shit.

2. I do NOT think that My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday are emo. Taking Back Sunday is one of my favourite bands. People that listen to them are not emo. People with hair in their face are not emo.

3. This post does not offend me everyone is entitled to their own opinion. All I have to say is don't ever listen to Emo Sux by Anti-Flag.
erikj9
Ma Poubelle
First name: Erik
360 Gamer Tag: Erikj9

Post by erikj9 »

V wrote:
erikj9 wrote:

i agree with you 100 percent im just saying that i thought he was writing based on the sterotypical emo, i never said that he should agree with the media or i should agree with the media, and you definitely could make a song without using that stereotype (self injury) because it is a serious issue all over the world.
fuck the media they are complete idiots they say that news is when somebody is caught with drugs or something stupid and petty, but they dont tell us what were (the us) doing in the middle east or anything. what a good song would be would be an anti-media song.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

flanders_55 wrote:
Kyle_ftl wrote:This song makes me think you're a fucking moron.

1. I was inspired by emo kids that actualy are the "typical" emo who actualy do cut them selves because it's emo. These are kids in a town of less than 100 people where this is unheard of. I used to live in a big city but then moved north to this small town and now all of a sudden there are emo kids and they stand around at our outdoor rink where me and my friends skateboard and start talkin shit.

2. I do NOT think that My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday are emo. Taking Back Sunday is one of my favourite bands. People that listen to them are not emo. People with hair in their face are not emo.

3. This post does not offend me everyone is entitled to their own opinion. All I have to say is don't ever listen to Emo Sux by Anti-Flag.
Hah, alright. I knew people on here expected me to make a rude post, so I felt I couldn't leave everyone hangin'. I honestly, have never met a "generic emo kid"... which is part of why I get annoyed at these songs. I mean, once you listen to that Adam & Andrew song, it's just enough emo bashing for a lifetime, imo.

I'm glad you listen to TBS, they are one of my favorite bands, also. I can't say the same for MCR, but I still don't classify them as an "emo" band.

I apologize for my post, and I am glad you didn't throw any words back at me, because I am one to argue, and I always need the last word, so thank you for not getting overworked about my post. I know I would have.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

We are such a wonderful forum!

Look how we talk in such civilized ways to each other!

I love you all.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

stfu V and gtfo, kk?

<3
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

BANT.

PWNED.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

Damn, I've been banned twice today :cry:
ConeBizzy32 wrote: