Sleeping disorders

Whatever you want to talk about!
Janet
Pedo

Sleeping disorders

Post by Janet »

So, anyone familiar with sleeping disorders? I am really a handful, i can never sleep peacefully, also, everyone else seems to like my sleeping disorders, mine would be:

*Grinding my teeth- yes, the annoying sound that comes with it, it's horrible

*Somniloquy aka sleeptalking- now that's everyone's favorite, nothing seems to amuse my friends and family more than me laughing and talking complete nonsense

*Somnambulism aka sleepwalking- that's pretty interesting too, example:
2 a.m. My father was still up watching tv, suddenly i walked into their room and i asked "what time is it" and about four times that way, until i finally "got the point" and went to bed again. Also, i've been trying to go to school in the middle of the night, fortunately, i don't go further than our hall.
Also, sometimes just falling out of the bed.

*Also periodic limb movement, which is a disorder when you your muscles twitch forcing you to kick your legs into the air, after that you mostly wake up, wonder why you twitched and go back to sleep again.

*Spasms- god damn, i wish i had a cramp instead of this, this if painful as all hell, like someone skinning your leg, mostly the calf of the leg for me, sometimes 2 times in one night. Ouch.

*periodic insomnia- I seems to get insomniac from time to time, that happens quite rarely now though.

They seem to occur from time to time, for some reason i don't know, also the talking and walking seems to increase with age instead of decreasing like it should. Anyone else (nearly) as fucked up as i am in the sleeping part?
budgie
Underclass Hero
Re: Sleeping disorders

Post by budgie »

i dont really have any

though, i have had insomnia one or two times before.
i was awake for over 50 hours once
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

I don't really sleep that much.... There's just no point in it. I sleep about 3 hours in 24 hours. (Not only during the night)
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

soccer44151 wrote:I don't really sleep that much.... There's just no point in it. I sleep about 3 hours in 24 hours. (Not only during the night)
Damn, that's pretty unhealthy, they say that 8-10 hours, more or less than that and your life begins to shorten.

Also, i think it is/was because of the severe mental stress i was going through. But the talking and walking still go on, but i like it and the weird, partly insane stories of my escapades during the night is also quite fun to hear.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

janetvaher wrote:
soccer44151 wrote:I don't really sleep that much.... There's just no point in it. I sleep about 3 hours in 24 hours. (Not only during the night)
Damn, that's pretty unhealthy, they say that 8-10 hours, more or less than that and your life begins to shorten.

Also, i think it is/was because of the severe mental stress i was going through. But the talking and walking still go on, but i like it and the weird, partly insane stories of my escapades during the night is also quite fun to hear.
Man,i don't want a shorter life.......
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

before, I cant sleep without the sound from the tv and/or fan but now I can sleep without the tv but not the fan. I sleep 4-5 hours on weekdays and 8 hours on weekends.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

I'm having trouble trying to sleep.......Im counting sheep but running out....

Nah, some nights its hard for me to sleep, but thats prolly because of headgear.....

Last night a was awake alot. Porbably cuz I had 3 mountain dews with extra gensing....
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

I got periodic insomnia.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

I have one...sorta...

Example: I could go to bed at 5 A.M. and I would still wake up at 9 A.M.

No matter how late I stay up, I wake up at the same general time every morning.

Weird...
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

well my sis talks sometimes when she 's asleep she can even answer questions and i promise that she's asleep

my problem is that i need silence and total darkness to sleep even a little noise can wake me up, for example i can't sleep if my dad snores to loud (and he sleeps in another bedroom), and that trust me is a problem cuz i've to sleep with the door shut and my god where i live is almost as hot as hell in summer so yeah i sweat a lot
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

i used to talk nonsense when i was younger but not anymore.
this one time, my brother heard me say "C'mon Batman, let's get those bad guys"

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

Gibsum 41 wrote:i used to talk nonsense when i was younger but not anymore.
you were robin or something ?
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Still Waiting wrote:
Gibsum 41 wrote:i used to talk nonsense when i was younger but not anymore.
you were robin or something ?
i dont know. i cant even remember the dream my brother just told me about it when i woke up

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Still Waiting wrote:well my sis talks sometimes when she 's asleep she can even answer questions and i promise that she's asleep

my problem is that i need silence and total darkness to sleep even a little noise can wake me up, for example i can't sleep if my dad snores to loud (and he sleeps in another bedroom), and that trust me is a problem cuz i've to sleep with the door shut and my god where i live is almost as hot as hell in summer so yeah i sweat a lot
I am the exact opposite, i could have construction workers working next to me and i still wouldn't wake up. Once there was a really big storm at night, everyone were up, except me. I'm a bit worried though, people might rob my house or something and i still wouldn't hear anything.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

janetvaher wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:well my sis talks sometimes when she 's asleep she can even answer questions and i promise that she's asleep

I am the exact opposite, i could have construction workers working next to me and i still wouldn't wake up. Once there was a really big storm at night, everyone were up, except me. I'm a bit worried though, people might rob my house or something and i still wouldn't hear anything.
Or you won't hear someone comming into your house to rape you :shock:
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

P. wrote:
janetvaher wrote:

Naw, that wouldn't really matter, you could get raped anywhere these days. Even on forums.

But let us not get off-topic, shall we.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

i get those spasms. its crazy painful. once the muscle was on the side of my leg flailing. god dang.

i cant sleep well either. :neutral: :cry:
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

janetvaher wrote:
P. wrote:
janetvaher wrote:

Naw, that wouldn't really matter, you could get raped anywhere these days. Even on forums.

But let us not get off-topic, shall we.
:lol: :lol!: Ya, i am thinking about sleeping more now...
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

janetvaher wrote:

you're lucky
my neighbors had a baby 2 or 3 years ago and my god he was a crying machine, one day it was like 1 am and he was crying and i shouted stfu so loud , even my dad woke up
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Still Waiting wrote:
janetvaher wrote:

you're lucky
my neighbors had a baby 2 or 3 years ago and my god he was a crying machine, one day it was like 1 am and he was crying and i shouted stfu so loud , even my dad woke up
:lol!: And your dad didn't care?