No 'I Want to be a Mod/Admin' Requests.

Everything related to the site here.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: No 'I Want to be a Mod/Admin' Requests.

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Ken wrote:
Bullet_For_My_Valenzine wrote: How? He said not to request. I don't see "Make me mod please" i was just saying i want to. theres a difference.
Um, in the long run, no there fucking isn't. In this case. Way to completely disregard what I said, seriously, there is something wrong with you.
:|
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

Bullet_For_My_Valenzine wrote:
Ken wrote:
Bullet_For_My_Valenzine wrote: How? He said not to request. I don't see "Make me mod please" i was just saying i want to. theres a difference.
Um, in the long run, no there fucking isn't. In this case. Way to completely disregard what I said, seriously, there is something wrong with you.
What kind of response is that? Seriously. You have begun to piss me off greatly. Don't just put a smiley if you have nothing to say.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Ken wrote:
Ken wrote:
What kind of response is that? Seriously. You have begun to piss me off greatly. Don't just put a smiley if you have nothing to say.
And how is it that I'm pissing you off?

Trying to be nice and not cause fights?

Stop being a fag dude. I didn't do shit to you. I don't even talk to yuo on here. nor anywhere, yet you're attacking me. yet again.

tell me what pisses you off so greatly.

because right now it seems you're just being a dick because i broke a ban that was never even there.
austin

Post by austin »

*This post made possible by Ken*

Sumfan, gtfo.
You are not wanted.
Not here, and not on any forum you've every attended.
Now, before you make a counter attack that is completely irrelevant to this, (i.e. YAH UR DA ONE WHO GOT BANT FROM PD!) think about how many people hate you.
Half your posts on any forum almost always take a step backward, rather than progressing the discussion of the topic.
3/4 of the threads you post in, end up getting ruined.

You fail on the internet and in real life.
But as you may not know, real life is much more important.
So get off here and quit failing, and actually go do something off your computer desk.
Shit.
Last edited by austin on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ken »

Ken wrote:
Ken wrote:

Stop being a fag dude. I didn't do shit to you. I don't even talk to yuo on here. nor anywhere, yet you're attacking me. yet again.

because right now it seems you're just being a dick because i broke a ban that was never even there.
No, I mean what kind of thing to say is just " :| ?" I mean I had to reinforce what you were doing as really annoying, and you pretty much ignored what I said completely. Obviously, I have right to be pissed by that. And don't use 'fag' in such a context, because making fun of gays won't make your point stronger.

I'm not attacking you personally, but obviously making a mod request right after I said not to, would annoy me.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Ken wrote:
Ken wrote:
Ken wrote:

No, I mean what kind of thing to say is just " :| ?" I mean I had to reinforce what you were doing as really annoying, and you pretty much ignored what I said completely. Obviously, I have right to be pissed by that. And don't use 'fag' in such a context, because making fun of gays won't make your point stronger.

I'm not attacking you personally, but obviously making a mod request right after I said not to, would annoy me.
I really WAS NOT trying to make a mod request. Sorry if it came out like that.

But "seriously, theres something wrong with you" would be attacking me personally.

I don't have any problems with you.
austin

Post by austin »

Ken wrote:
Ken wrote:
Ken wrote:

I really WAS NOT trying to make a mod request. Sorry if it came out like that.

But "seriously, theres something wrong with you" would be attacking me personally.

I don't have any problems with you.

And this doesn't translate from retard speak to "think about making me a mod plz"?
Bullet_For_My_Valenzine wrote:"Somethin for you to swirl around the 'ol noggin there" - Brain
Stop trying to act innocent and like he has no reason to be pissed. Everyone that's hated you always has some perfectly logical reason, sparked by YOU.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ken »

Bullet_For_My_Valenzine wrote: I really WAS NOT trying to make a mod request. Sorry if it came out like that.
Alright whatever to the rest of your message, but that is clear and utter bullshit. You see, this why I can't make you a mod. You're naive nature is just too much to handle, and me "not liking you" comes hand in hand with not trusting you either. You can't admit to the mistake you obviously made, and thus you wouldn't make a good mod. End of story.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Ken wrote:
Bullet_For_My_Valenzine wrote: I really WAS NOT trying to make a mod request. Sorry if it came out like that.
Alright whatever to the rest of your message, but that is clear and utter bullshit. You see, this why I can't make you a mod. You're naive nature is just too much to handle, and me "not liking you" comes hand in hand with not trusting you either. You can't admit to the mistake you obviously made, and thus you wouldn't make a good mod. End of story.
I would if given the chance. but okay dude, whatever.
austin

Post by austin »

Too bad you ruined your chance.
Now go away.
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

so do i have to delete my sumfan thing on my sig cuz theres no chance now?

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Ken wrote:And don't use 'fag' in such a context, because making fun of gays won't make your point stronger.
Hehee, over here fag is another word for cigarette
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

this thread might aswell be locked now. it was ruined by the first reply.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

bobbyjames wrote:this thread might aswell be locked now. it was ruined by the first reply.
Like this made it better bobby. :roll:
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

bobbyjames wrote:this thread might aswell be locked now. it was ruined by the first reply.
Like this made it better bobby. :roll:
im not gonna even bother argueing cos ive got nothing agaisnt you.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

bobbyjames wrote:im not gonna even bother argueing cos ive got nothing agaisnt you.
Bolded for truth.

And btw, this sentence is kinda contradictory at the Board index:

Announcements
Everything related to the site here.
If you want to be a mod, click here.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

Hehe, sumfan.

Guest is my noob.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

I don't want to be a mod really too, anymore. I think i'd fuck everything up as i always do. But i kinda knew from the start of the mod thread, that they won't pick anyone based on votes of other users.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Ken wrote:No more unnecessary posts, no more time wasted.

This is it, in no way shape or form is any petition to get any members unfit for a position will work. We handpick our admins and moderators, and constant pestering and asking won't work.

Besides, being a moderator isn't the greatest thing in the world. We don't want to put TNS in the wrong hands and trust me, we like our management the way it is. If we can't trust a moderator, then this forum will fall apart. It's not an endearing task; being a mod comes not only handling a forum but the constant backlash and heckling that comes with it.

So, thus is the end to "Elect _____ for Moderator" posts. There won't be any banning, or warnings, unless the spam gets REALLY out of hand. Just realize, its useless, and annoying. To us at TNS, and the rest of the members.

lol, you guys just said this cause this guy suggested it. :lol:

*cough* PUPPETS *cough* :wink:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

NoReason27 wrote:
Ken wrote:No more unnecessary posts, no more time wasted.

This is it, in no way shape or form is any petition to get any members unfit for a position will work. We handpick our admins and moderators, and constant pestering and asking won't work.

Besides, being a moderator isn't the greatest thing in the world. We don't want to put TNS in the wrong hands and trust me, we like our management the way it is. If we can't trust a moderator, then this forum will fall apart. It's not an endearing task; being a mod comes not only handling a forum but the constant backlash and heckling that comes with it.

So, thus is the end to "Elect _____ for Moderator" posts. There won't be any banning, or warnings, unless the spam gets REALLY out of hand. Just realize, its useless, and annoying. To us at TNS, and the rest of the members.

lol, you guys just said this cause this guy suggested it. :lol:

*cough* PUPPETS *cough* :wink:
Hmm, he has "Sumfan for Media mod" sig. Altho he wanted admins to handpick the mods. That's odd.