How can I get all my artwork back?

Calling all nerds! Talk tech in this forum.

Moderator: Boni

Omega Myre
Bunkface

How can I get all my artwork back?

Post by Omega Myre »

I had to get my computer reset or whatever, and I lost everything on my computer, not that big of a deal, I backed everything up. I just put all my music back in iTunes and I'm trying to get all my album artwork back now, I had ALL of it before my PC died. I tried using the iTunes store to get it back, but it didn't even get half of it (The only Sum 41 cover it could find was All Killer...WTF?). Do any of you know of any programs that find album artwork easily? Google-ing all of them will be such a pain in the ass if I can't find one. I'm using Windows, if that helps any.

Thanks in advance.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

theres a bunch out there, i use "corripio" but i'm on a mac, they might make a pc version of it
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Windows Media Player

Add the song to the library and depending on what version [I'm using 11 the now] select all the songs on the one album and right click and go to "Find Album Info"

That's just what I do :P
Sorry if no help
[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
Post by Peterr »

If itunes didnt give you the album artwork when you go advanced get album artowork then you retyped something wrong. ex.) if you type in sum41 for underlcass hero and sum 41 for speak of the devil then it will not get the artwork. The same goes for the albums. try double checking the spelling. My computer did the same thing and i had the same problem. :) :) :) :) :)