Lyrics, I Need Them

Like writing songs? Post your lyrics, poems, or whatever here!
Ausdude
First name: Austin

Lyrics, I Need Them

Post by Ausdude »

Hey guys.
I'm not too good with writing lyrics, but perhaps we can collaborate.

here are links to my songs I am interested in lyrics for:
(they're off of an album I'm making)

Songs

1. Intro (not sure if I want lyrics for this one, but if you have ideas post'em)
2. (2)
3. Wicked World (Already have lyrics)
4. The Ping Pong Master
5. No Time To Kill, Just Fill
6. Hair To The Left
7. Interlude (not sure if I want lyrics for this one, but if you have ideas post'em)
8. A New Beginning
9. Flare (Already have lyrics)
10. Ma' Shibby Chill
11. Something To Believe In

Album Info

This is my third full album, but the other two were crap.
I only wrote the music, I didn't play it.
I use a program called Garage Band.
basically the message is when life gets hard, or people start hatin', piss on them.
hence the title of the album Piss On Thee.
and, the song entitled (2) should have that theme. if you're think of writing lyrics for it.

Album Art

ImageImage

comments, suggestions, anything.
I'd just like to hear feedback.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

damn, that is some of the greatest album work i've ever seen...
One of a Kind of Something
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

how did you get garage band?
i've heard it's an awesome program.

i play guitar and record it, put some drums into it with a program called drumsite, it's pretty cool, but i know garageband is better, i can't find it on torrent sites.
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

Luke The Spook (LTS) wrote:damn, that is some of the greatest album work i've ever seen...
why thank you!
It's hard to believe I just turned 15.
people at my school think I'm a junior because I don't look, or act like a freshman.
thanks again!
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Ausdude wrote:
Luke The Spook (LTS) wrote:damn, that is some of the greatest album work i've ever seen...
why thank you!
people at my school think I'm a junior because I don't look, or act like a freshman.
thanks again!
yeah, i'm the size of a senior... in college (i'm 6'4" and closin in on 300 lbs... yeah, i'm fat so what.) I'm turning 16 in about 8 days.
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

Luke The Spook (LTS) wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
why thank you!
thanks again!
yeah, i'm the size of a senior... in college (i'm 6'4" and closin in on 300 lbs... yeah, i'm fat so what.) I'm turning 16 in about 8 days.
well, happy early birthday man!
so, did you listen to any of the songs?
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Also, so far from what i've heard, the songs are really good. i wish i could do that, (really the coolest thing i've ever done with programs is doing a rap battle against the computerized voice located in the speech settings thing... and loosing the rap battle.)
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

Luke The Spook (LTS) wrote:Also, so far from what i've heard, the songs are really good. i wish i could do that, (really the coolest thing i've ever done with programs is doing a rap battle against the computerized voice located in the speech settings thing... and loosing the rap battle.)
LMAO.
dude, you're pretty funny.
do you have a favorite out of what you've heard so far?
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Ausdude wrote:
Luke The Spook (LTS) wrote:Also, so far from what i've heard, the songs are really good. i wish i could do that, (really the coolest thing i've ever done with programs is doing a rap battle against the computerized voice located in the speech settings thing... and loosing the rap battle.)
LMAO.
i can't remember what it's called, but the one where it starts out kinda like a piano or a synth and goes into this metally song, it's awesome.
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

Ausdude wrote:
LMAO.
i can't remember what it's called, but the one where it starts out kinda like a piano or a synth and goes into this metally song, it's awesome.
you're either talking about Intro or A New Beginning.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
LMAO.
it was a new beginning, it's awesome, pretty much all of them are awesome (the only really cool song i've ever done took me 9 tries to get right, i basicallly played guitar for an hour straight and just edited it down to 7 minutes)
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
LMAO.
it was a new beginning, it's awesome, pretty much all of them are awesome (the only really cool song i've ever done took me 9 tries to get right, i basicallly played guitar for an hour straight and just edited it down to 7 minutes)
well, what'cha gotta do is what'cha gotta do.
this album was started last summer, so it took me a few months.
and I found out it's hard to write music.
:P
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
LMAO.
I'm really good at writing lyrics ( only thing wrong is this annoying habbit of having everything rhyme no matter what). i'm okay at writing music, but i can never write music to my lyrics or vise versa. and the few times i can, it sounds like crap.
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
LMAO.
I'm really good at writing lyrics ( only thing wrong is this annoying habbit of having everything rhyme no matter what). i'm okay at writing music, but i can never write music to my lyrics or vise versa. and the few times i can, it sounds like crap.
yeah, I can write, but recently I've had a writers block.
thought I'd ask some people for help.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
LMAO.
how'd you make the graphics cover, it's awesome.
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
LMAO.
I used photoshop, but of course I've been making graphics for years, so it took practice.
if you need anything graphics oriented, I can do it for ya!
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
LMAO.
I used photoshop, but of course I've been making graphics for years, so it took practice.
i jjust noticed this quote has gone on a really long time........ i think it's the longest quote in a long time here at TNS. If you can make a graphic of a brain with lightning around it that would be aweomse (don't ask...)
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote: LMAO.
i jjust noticed this quote has gone on a really long time........ i think it's the longest quote in a long time here at TNS. If you can make a graphic of a brain with lightning around it that would be aweomse (don't ask...)
lol.
well:
1) This quote's gonna stop
2) I'll make it, but I'll do it tomorrow
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Ausdude wrote:
Luke The Spook (LTS) wrote: i can't remember what it's called, but the one where it starts out kinda like a piano or a synth and goes into this metally song, it's awesome.
lol.
well:
1) This quote's gonna stop
2) I'll make it, but I'll do it tomorrow
1.)NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.) thank you!
Ausdude

Post by Ausdude »

lol.
now, I don't want to stray to far from the topic.
so, lets stay on topic from now on.