Concerns?

Whatever you want to talk about!
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Concerns?

Post by grandpa »

halright...for those of you who dont know...i've was around a bunch a wihle ago, and i'm pretty old here ( i think) but we're not here to talk about me...i wanted to say a couple things...:

1) what's up with so many people being dicks? i mean, sure, it's not bad if one or two of them are around, sometimes it can be funny, but they're easier to contain. one of the reasons i stopped coming was because of this, i mean, seriously guys, it's not impossible to get along. people have opinions, respect them, please.

2) and whats up with all the random stupid shit? it's funny the first 2 times...but to much of it just clogs up the forum, especially the whatever section, and it just gets really annoying.

3) do we have the attention span of a fucking gold fish? half of the fucking topics start becoming a topic about something else, or a conversation. if you want to have a conversation...use the pms or some outside talking system. if you want to talk about a different topic that has no relation or little relation to the subject MAKE A DIFFERENT TOPIC.

4) dont ask people if you should leave. it's annoying. you want attention. go somewhere else if you want that.

i'm just kind of putting it out there, and i really think stopped doing this shit TNS would be a better forum.
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

I mizzez you... :(

And I agree, in a way.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
First name: Jon

Post by Jon Nolan »

I agree
bring june back!
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, I agree with you gramps (Can I call you gramps? Haha). Anyways, I think some people here tend to be loose cannons. Like you say something and someone will misinterpret it, thinking of it as an insult, and while they try and clarify if it was one they throw in an insult of their own.

For #2, I don't know. I don't really care much for random stuff. I can't really say anything against it since it's in the General section and things in the General are pretty much fair game.

For #3, I'll admit I've gone off-topic a few times. I'll do better with that.

And for #4, yeah, that thing's getting pretty annoying too. Personally, it doesn't affect me one way or another if people on this forum leave. I wouldn't want them to (hell, the more the merrier, or so they say) but if that person really feels they should leave, then so be it.

The main problem with this forum is #1 for sure.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Ahhh. Yes sorry about my topics about leaving. the first one was for fun, JUST for giggles. The second ws because i seemed to be pissing everyone off, and wanted to know if i really should leave or not. I don't/didn't want to ruin anyones fun.
grandpa
King of Contradiction

Post by grandpa »

sumfan wrote:Ahhh. Yes sorry about my topics about leaving. the first one was for fun, JUST for giggles. The second ws because i seemed to be pissing everyone off, and wanted to know if i really should leave or not. I don't/didn't want to ruin anyones fun.
it's alright dude...just dont do it again
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

I agree with you, old man.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

yay grandpa's back, it hink
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

i agree with you aswell, even though i am responosible for some of that :(
R.
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Ryan

Post by R. »

i agree 99.9999999 percent (pretty close). I mean, like why do people fight? Even cone said, in the making of underclass hero on direct TV, that arguing is what makes a friendship stronger, but you can hardly call eachother friends if you've never met them.

So why fight. thats my question. It's ok that you dont agree, but you dont have to change a topic on the forum, or create 2 extra pages of fighting. this forum is pretty much to talk about Sum 41. If you wnat to fight, goto Google and type in "Forums where you can fight" or something like that
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Haha, or join Fight Club.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

You do NOT talk about Fight Club.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:You do NOT talk about Fight Club.
Exactly... ;)
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

grandpa
King of Contradiction

Post by grandpa »

although i will dismiss this because fight club is better than the bible, this is kind of also what im talking about...

like i think it's fine if you post something like this, but then when someone else replies to that reply, and the topic becomes more about fight club, thats what's really annoying. (dirtyshit im not putting you at fault, just making a illustration)
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

grandpa wrote:
although i will dismiss this because fight club is better than the bible, this is kind of also what im talking about...

like i think it's fine if you post something like this, but then when someone else replies to that reply, and the topic becomes more about fight club, thats what's really annoying. (dirtyshit im not putting you at fault, just making a illustration)
You'reee the only one who actually went on to the Fight Club topic there, really.

And I don't get why things have to be 100% about one specific topic per thread anyways, but that's just me *shrug*

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
sumfan*[Banned]
Billy Spleen

Post by sumfan*[Banned] »

grandpa wrote:

LMFAO ULTRAPWNT
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

I don't think a couple of off topic posts are really a big problem as long as it doesn't become a whole page or something. Considering how many active members there are here, a few pages of off-topic posts are a lot.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Billy Spleen wrote:
grandpa wrote:

LMFAO ULTRAPWNT
How is that "pwnt" at all? My name is DirtyPoo, DirtyShit is the same thing...

Are you sumfan reincarnated? *lol*

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
Billy Spleen wrote:
grandpa wrote:

LMFAO ULTRAPWNT
How is that "pwnt" at all? My name is DirtyPoo, DirtyShit is the same thing...

Are you sumfan reincarnated? *lol*
Pwnd.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

pwnd x2 because its true
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.