Deryck is on his feet!

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Ken of Contradiction wrote:Nice. Tiny and Sumfan are just pissy, cause they've been so heavily accused of spamming, whereas Phili's post is actually relevant.
no its because of shots like that.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

he's faking
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

^You did NOT just say that. I did not just see you say that.

Oh my God. Prick. I'm sorry, but REALLY. The guy is hurting and the guy had a herniated disk and he isn't on painkillers and you're saying he's faking.

Wow.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

haha i was just kidding. but i do think its odd lifting 4 kilograms like...a few weeks after
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

...why isn't he on painkillers?

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Phili wrote:^You did NOT just say that. I did not just see you say that.

Oh my God. Prick. I'm sorry, but REALLY. The guy is hurting and the guy had a herniated disk and he isn't on painkillers and you're saying he's faking.

Wow.
PWND!!!!!

His wenis is bleeding. lmao.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:...why isn't he on painkillers?
I dunno, he's nuts. But apparently he refused to go on painkillers or have an IV when they took him to the hospital.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Phili wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:...why isn't he on painkillers?
I dunno, he's nuts. But apparently he refused to go on painkillers or have an IV when they took him to the hospital.
My theories?

A - he's an idiot.
B - he's taking illegal street drugs that would have adverse effects with the painkillers they wanted to put him on.

...just throwing it out there *lol*

Seriously, though - if he's refusing painkillers...I have much less pity for the pain he's feeling since he's kinda choosing to have it...

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Blastero

Post by Blastero »

Nice to see he's on his feet.

He's probably gonna have to watch it for a while though. I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing therapy right now or something.

More like, actually, he'd BETTER be doing therapy. A herniated disk isn't always the end of the world, but Deryck is not in a position to be being stupid right now. They CAN be very serious, and he's pretty lucky that it didn't end up being worse than it apparently was.

27's actually pretty young to get a herniated disk, also, so I'm curious as to how exactly he got it.

Also, while I know most of what we know about Deryck says that he's a good guy with morals, I wouldn't automatically get on someone's case for bringing up the possibility that he's not being 100% honest about his injury.

For all we know he's being totally honest, but I find it a bit odd that he's been seen casually shopping, carrying a lot of potentially heavy stuff so soon after this injury that caused them to cancel a huge chunk of shows.

I mean, honestly, if he's not well enough to play shows, he should be putting all his energy into recovering, not only so he can get well enough to play all the shows they cancelled, but so he doesn't SERIOUSLY injure himself in the future.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

It's good to see that he's doing fine. It's also a good thing that I didn't have to tell him either, because he's doing fine. On a sidenote, I don't think he'll be giving any control because he doesn't need anything from us. I don't know... Just speak for yourself and don't pray for him.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Its great news he's doing better.

and Tiny and sumfan, yeah, like Ashley mentioned, it is actually very important, i think, to open a new thread about the development of a heavy injury happened to the lead vocalist of the band's this forum is all about, so even i know Ashley isn't even a Sum 41 fan now, she got it right - IT IS worth a thread.
R.
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Ryan

Post by R. »

Byzzy wrote:where did u get em?
I got them at JC penny when I went to the US. Never thought Deryck would wear them
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Are you really making a big deal about a pair of normal Adidas shoes, just cuz Deryck wears them? :?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Hentaiman wrote:Are you really making a big deal about a pair of normal Adidas shoes, just cuz Deryck wears them? :?
i would. 8) :D :shock:
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

Gunner wrote:It's good to see that he's doing fine. It's also a good thing that I didn't have to tell him either, because he's doing fine. On a sidenote, I don't think he'll be giving any control because he doesn't need anything from us. I don't know... Just speak for yourself and don't pray for him.
:D :D

Guest is my noob.
Lily32

Post by Lily32 »

I'm really happy that Deryck feels better but I don't think he's ready to go back on tour.He needs to rest and reeducation (I don't know if it is the right word in english).

And don't you think Avril sould have helped him carrying the bag, because it seems very heavy?
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

good news
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Well he definitely isn't ready to tour again.
I mean, you saw him in the pictures? he doesn't looks very good, he looks sick =/
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Yeah, he looks like he's not feeling well at all.

I'm really not happy about Avril's behaviour. A day or two before these pictures were taken, she mentioned that he was seriously injured in an interview.

Whether he said he'd take the bags or not, she should've made him hand them over. I think it's disgusting that she's walking with a smile on her face, carrying her Versace bag and a couple of white binders in the crook of her arm, and her husband is behind her, WITH A BACK INJURY carrying the bags that she could be carrying. He also, with clear difficulty, held open a few doors for her AND was protective of her when the paparazzi got close.

I'm a bit angry.

My theory about this whole situation is that he either went to see his physiotherapist at the Hollywood Health Place or got some treatment there on his or her recommendation. Then he went to get some coffee with Avril and ended up getting stuck with a whole bunch of groceries.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Phili wrote:Yeah, he looks like he's not feeling well at all.

I'm really not happy about Avril's behaviour. A day or two before these pictures were taken, she mentioned that he was seriously injured in an interview.

Whether he said he'd take the bags or not, she should've made him hand them over. I think it's disgusting that she's walking with a smile on her face, carrying her Versace bag and a couple of white binders in the crook of her arm, and her husband is behind her, WITH A BACK INJURY carrying the bags that she could be carrying. He also, with clear difficulty, held open a few doors for her AND was protective of her when the paparazzi got close.

I'm a bit angry.

My theory about this whole situation is that he either went to see his physiotherapist at the Hollywood Health Place or got some treatment there on his or her recommendation. Then he went to get some coffee with Avril and ended up getting stuck with a whole bunch of groceries.
Are you serious!?