the op md.....suck

Dr. Rocco and Dr. Dynamite: Cone's side project.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

they have really catchy choruses in all their songs, at least i think so. my favourite song from the album is new kill, jsut because its different, if you listen to it, its just really cool. i dont know. but cone doesn't sing in sum 41. sumfan said "Yea but his voice bugs me in op but not in sum." he doesn't sing in sum 41. ever. but anyways, i think theyre decent, especially for like a not actual band.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

He sings in sum. havnt you heard any sum 41 songs?? live anyways/
R.
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Ryan

Post by R. »

i think their awsome
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

sumfan wrote:He sings in sum. havnt you heard any sum 41 songs?? live anyways/
yeah never recorded, adn you can't compare that to the op's live singing because he's only sang like once.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

the recorded one bugs me. and i'm sure the live is worse.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Correct me if I'm wrong but...Cone doesn't do lead for the Operation MD...the other dude does. "Dr. Rocco" or whatever he calls himself.

Cone sings backup, but that's it.

I enjoy them. They're not amazing, in my opinion, but they aren't terrible. They're catchy and fun to listen to *shrug*. And, as has been mentioned before, I also LOVE "Someone Like You".

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

cone just sings on the verses of dirt, someone like you, and the the last song...i forget the name. but yeah dr rocco (todd morse) is the lead singer, and hes good.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Cone sings lead on Someone Like You? Really??

Interesting. I'll hafta give it another listen with that in mind. The vocals don't sound Cone-y to me...

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah Cone does the lead vocals on Someone Like You which is a great and very original song!
probably my fav of their album.

And Todd is a very good vocalist too.
As as was said, they are a really good band to spend the time.
It's just their first album so yeah, many of us wont have them in your "favorite artists" or "favorite bands ever" lists, but still they are very cool and very cool to listen to and spend the time with, so that's always cool.

Overall, on the album, the vocals are pretty awesome!

Hope their next album gonna be better! :D
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Rick. wrote:cone just sings on the verses of dirt, someone like you, and the the last song...i forget the name. but yeah dr rocco (todd morse) is the lead singer, and hes good.

"Thats Obvious"

:lol:

MD is.... good, not great, not terrible. New Kill is their best song. great guitar solos, and its very diverse. Tomorrow's Calling, Obvious, and some others that i forget are VERY repetitive. Someone like you, doesn't do anything for me... i liked the Sayonara vid, but Someone like You was bland and i didn't find it funny, it was confuseing and silly. but not a funny silly.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah, the Someone Like You video was weird, but the song is awesome and a lot better than Sayonara!
I mean, i liked Sayonara first time i heard it and i thought it was amazing but after a while i realized that it's kinda repetitive annoying song and Someone Like You is a lot more cool and original though Sayonara's video owns!
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

wtfs with all these people bashing this person just cause they have an opinion that they are 100 percent entitled too. they dont have to liek the operation md if they dont want to, also they dont like the band thbey dont have to have a reason, and if they do have a reason they dont have to tell you. if they dont like the music they dont liek the music. get over it. dont be so fuckin ignorant.
Last edited by Pull_The_Curtis on Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

I think if we like the band and someone's bashing them, we have the right to know why they're doing it. They're entitled to their opinion, of course.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

i may aswell be asking every liker of the band out thier why they like the band, its no different to asking sum1 who doesnt liek the music why they dont like the music.....

ps. im just sticking up for thre underdog, cause the original post specifiaclly stated "this sint a threat to bash them. just wondering if anyone feels the same. i think they REALLY suck. Surprised lol. i feel bad though coz cones in it. and i really only listen for tht." and then thier is a comment saying "I just think if you're going to bash The Operation M.D., you should actually have some good supporting arguments."
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Yeah, but whether they like it or not, they are bashing The Operation. They say they're not, but if you look at their comments both in the first post and the posts afterwards, there is some clear bashing going on.

And it actually is completely different. If someone likes Blink 182 and you like Blink 182, there's no point in asking them why. But if someone says they don't like Blink 182 and you like them, you're going to ask why because you don't have the same thoughts as them.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Pull_The_Curtis wrote:i may aswell be asking every liker of the band out thier why they like the band, its no different to asking sum1 who doesnt liek the music why they dont like the music.....

ps. im just sticking up for thre underdog, cause the original post specifiaclly stated "this sint a threat to bash them. just wondering if anyone feels the same. i think they REALLY suck. Surprised lol. i feel bad though coz cones in it. and i really only listen for tht." and then thier is a comment saying "I just think if you're going to bash The Operation M.D., you should actually have some good supporting arguments."
thanks dude :D

Q.... whats with Cones fake tan?
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Cone doesn't HAVE a fake tan.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Phili wrote:Cone doesn't HAVE a fake tan.
In that video that guy had a fake ass tan :lol:
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Cone's pale as ever in that video. The lighting makes him look a bit yellow, but in the other scenes he's REALLY pale.

A fake tan does NOT look like that.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

He looked pretty dark to me. i mean way darker than usual. Yea a bit orange, it looked like somone rolled him in dirt then cheeto stuff. Either he had a fake tan or WAY too much make-up. thats not just lighting.. :?