Windows Movie Maker HELp

Calling all nerds! Talk tech in this forum.

Moderator: Boni

LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Windows Movie Maker HELp

Post by LTS »

okay.. .i use WMM.. cuz it's convenient and easy to use... lately it's not workin... any programs that i can download FOR FREE taht are FULL funcionality that are like WMM?

i need it so i can make a music video for a song me and my friend recorded. i can use WMM but if i upload in more than 2 videos it crashes.
One of a Kind of Something
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

I doubt it's crashing, just let it sit for a couple of minutes and it should work.

I get so confused with your new avatar, I keep thinking you're Byzzy, he used to use that one.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Ken of Contradiction wrote:I doubt it's crashing, just let it sit for a couple of minutes and it should work.

I get so confused with your new avatar, I keep thinking you're Byzzy, he used to use that one.
it's definately crashing

when a popup comes up that says "a fatal error occured" or it just closes out... that's crashing..

and about my avatar.. i found the picture on the sum 41 website i didn't know anyone ever used it before... it is really reallly really cool though, i have like 4 others that i'll switch to over the period of time
One of a Kind of Something
kevz2kool
Bunkface
First name: Kevin
AKA: Jack...Jack MOMMA!!!

Post by kevz2kool »

ummm, i am also an experienced editor, and i do know of a temporary program. Sony Vegas has a 30 day trial, that is free and virus-free. its a bit harder than WMM, but it makes vids look a lot better.
The name is Jack...Jack Momma!

please help me 4 ever
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

you can get any program you want for free, in that case, get sony vegas
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.