Tom

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Should Tom be an official member of Sum 41?

Yes
16%
No
52%
Not now, but maybe later
26%
I don't know
6%
I don't care
No votes

Total votes: 31

Spencer
Hooch

Tom

Post by Spencer »

do you think tom should be the permanent guitarest for sum 41.

can a mod make this a poll i dont know how
" I pledge the allegiance to the underclass as your hero at large "
benroy39
Bunkface

Post by benroy39 »

no, 'cause hes got another thing going with Gob and sum 41 prolly arent gonna find another lead g because dave was the best they had
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

No, I say Dave or nothing.

Dave was in that band for 10 years, he does not deserve to be just thrown to the side and replaced.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

if GOB wasnt around, then yes, but since GOB is here, its a not right now for me
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Phili wrote:No, I say Dave or nothing.

Dave was in that band for 10 years, he does not deserve to be just thrown to the side and replaced.
dude, what the hell? grow up.. dave quited, deryck didn't kick him out, it was his stupid choice. Sum 41 needs to get a new guitar player in the band when tom leaves for his original band wether you like it or not. Dave's got to be replaced for sum 41's sake or it'll be their end.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

^I don't need to grow up, I'd just rather that, following Dave's departure, Sum 41 be a 3-piece with no official new 4th member.

My God, don't be so selfish. GOB has fans and they'd be upset if Tom left.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

WTF, idiots. why would tom be a part of Sum 41 he is in a band already....I say Dave or nothing aswell....
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

it seems that u want cone, steve and specially deryck (i guess u hate him cuz he said that dave didn't influence sum 41 and had nothing to do there) to die and dave to live "musically speaking"
Mike
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Mike »

Byzzy wrote:
Phili wrote:No, I say Dave or nothing.

dude, what the hell? grow up.. dave quited, deryck didn't kick him out, it was his stupid choice. Sum 41 needs to get a new guitar player in the band when tom leaves for his original band wether you like it or not. Dave's got to be replaced for sum 41's sake or it'll be their end.
its quit, not quited
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Byzzy wrote:it seems that u want cone, steve and specially deryck (i guess u hate him cuz he said that dave didn't influence sum 41 and had nothing to do there) to die and dave to live "musically speaking"
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

I have fought for the guys against the type of people you are talking about since day 1 after we found out Dave left.
DUBWOOD
Bunkface

Post by DUBWOOD »

i agree with phili

tom's leaving soon anyway with gob coming back with a new album and everything.
***MY FIRST SUM41 ALBUM WASN'T ALL KILLER***
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Phili wrote:
Byzzy wrote:it seems that u want cone, steve and specially deryck (i guess u hate him cuz he said that dave didn't influence sum 41 and had nothing to do there) to die and dave to live "musically speaking"
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

I have fought for the guys against the type of people you are talking about since day 1 after we found out Dave left.
ok, it just seems to me that since the guitar player from sum 41 quit all you do is saying how much you don't want another guitar player in the band which i think is such an stupid argument cuz if sum 41 doesn't get a new guitar player (i mean an official member, not tom cuz he belongs to another band) they won't be able to play live and eventually the band is gonna die. Sum 41 doesn't need a guitar player from another band, that's why they need an official member, someone that doesn't have another band so he can put a 100% effort on this band.
but...u have ur opinion so i won't argue with you anymore about the former guitar player of sum 41
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Um, pointing out the obvious, they don't have a second guitarist and they've been playing loads of live shows.
Mike
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Mike »

byzzy....are we talking about the same band?
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Phili wrote:Um, pointing out the obvious, they don't have a second guitarist and they've been playing loads of live shows.
what the heck u mean by that? they have tom right now. Maybe they could play some songs with one guitar like but that'd suck so bad
Lithium
Hooch

Post by Lithium »

not now maybe later
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

They don't have an official 2nd guitarist that's a member of the band is what I meant, obviously.

Good question, Mike.
mattyw_rules
Billy Spleen

Post by mattyw_rules »

look at nirvana they had 3 people and a touring guitarist and now their bloody icons of punk
jsd2
Bunkface

Post by jsd2 »

I would take Dave back anyday. If things stay the way they are until the end then I would definitely consider Tom a part of the band.
If you are reading this, good luck Tom!
Mike
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Mike »

tom is cool, but NO ONE can replace dave, and it seems to me that they made their best album to date without him