Amnesia Rockfest 2016

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Amnesia Rockfest 2016

Post by SumGeek »

Festival in Montebello, Quebec, Canada June 23-26, 2016 featuring Sum 41.

I'm liking these festival lineups these days. Keep 'em coming! (... One in Ontario wouldn't be too bad).
Zalex09

Post by Zalex09 »

Too bad Warped Tour is skipping Canada.

Might go to Rockfest, the 250$ Front Stage pass or 380$ backstage pass are tempting...
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re:

Post by SumGeek »

Zalex09 wrote:Too bad Warped Tour is skipping Canada.

Might go to Rockfest, the 250$ Front Stage pass or 380$ backstage pass are tempting...
Ugh, I hate those festival packages that only let you in front row if you buy them. It's such a good lineup, I'm sure whatever you decide to do will work out for ya! And I know, I'm still upset about it, haha. But, I'd much prefer the Sums doing their own show (longer than a festival set), and I know it'll be worth the wait when they return!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: Amnesia Rockfest 2016

Post by Andros »

It's nice to know more tour dates, they can change the setlist and we can hear different songs and songs that they never play before, but in the other hand, it's sad to see the lack of album updates, I don't talking about video updates, I'm talking about everything, we don't know nothing, I think it's time to see a new update.
vill_chouine
Bunkface
First name: Israël

Re: Amnesia Rockfest 2016

Post by vill_chouine »

I'm in Quebec and I never went to that festival, but this year I'm kinda interested but all my friends are'nt going so if anyone is going let me know and we could hang out or something cause I don't want to go alone and spend 2 days on my own out there. That's it I tried.