Sum 41 to headline Belgian festival

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Lars
All Killer No Filler

Sum 41 to headline Belgian festival

Post by Lars »

Just found out: Sum 41 will be headlining the Groezrock festival in Belgium on the 29th or 30th of April.

I believe they already played it in 2010.

More info:
http://stubru.be/groezrock/sum41headlineropgroezrock

http://groezrock.be/
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Sum 41 to headline Belgian festival

Post by TomiT14 »

Nice! Another Euro tour! :glad:
Ansem
Billy Spleen

Post by Ansem »

Despite what the link says I don't think they're headliner actually, the mail I received from Groezrock didn't mention that. Subheadliners maybe.
I hope I'm wrong ofcourse 'cuz a longer setlist would be more than welcome. :) Fingers crossed for 88.

They're also announced for a festival in Germany in August, "Taubertal-Festival" between 11-14th August.
Mr. Biz
First name: Deryck

Post by Mr. Biz »

Ansem wrote:Despite what the link says I don't think they're headliner actually, the mail I received from Groezrock didn't mention that. Subheadliners maybe.
I hope I'm wrong ofcourse 'cuz a longer setlist would be more than welcome. :) Fingers crossed for 88.

They're also announced for a festival in Germany in August, "Taubertal-Festival" between 11-14th August.

i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure rancid was already booked as the headliner before we got on the festival. which will be awesome!
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I would pay a large sum of money to be there... EXCEPT I DON'T HAVE ANY
(the pun was unintentional believe it or not)
dirk
Bunkface
First name: dirk

Post by dirk »

Mr. Biz wrote:
Ansem wrote:Despite what the link says I don't think they're headliner actually, the mail I received from Groezrock didn't mention that. Subheadliners maybe.

i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure rancid was already booked as the headliner before we got on the festival. which will be awesome!

Hi deryck.

On which day will You perform on groezrock?

Thanks in advance,

Dirk
Mr. Biz
First name: Deryck

Post by Mr. Biz »

dirk wrote:
Mr. Biz wrote:

Hi deryck.

On which day will You perform on groezrock?

Thanks in advance,

Dirk

that i do not know yet. i'm sure it will be announced soon though.
Ansem
Billy Spleen

Post by Ansem »

Yeah you're right Deryck, Rancid is headlining on friday (29th April), but they haven't announced the headliner for saturday yet as far as I know. They usually state clearly who's the headliner in their announcement.
Anyway, headliner or not, it's really good to see you guys on the lineup. :)
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

I want to go, but only the day that Sum41 plays. So I'm still waiting to order my tickets. CMON GROEZROCK GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
Ansem
Billy Spleen

Post by Ansem »

Sum 41 is confirmed to play the 2nd day (saturday 30th April).
They're the highest band on the bill that day (so far?) but still not 100% sure if they're headlining that day or not. More names to be announced.

All bands playing that day so far: http://www.groezrock.be/en/line-up?day= ... &stage=All
Ansem
Billy Spleen

Post by Ansem »

So the timetable for Groezrock festival has been announced, Sum 41 will headline the 2nd day with a 70 minutes set. I hoped the headliner would get some more time so they could put 88 in the setilst. :silly:

Anyway, the bands playing the same day are listed here: http://www.groezrock.be/en/line-up?day= ... &stage=All
Would recommend to check out letlive., band has insane amount of energy. Even if you're not familiar with their music they're great to see.
Ansem
Billy Spleen

Post by Ansem »

Uugh been looking forward to see Sum 41 with Dave for years but I've been feeling sick the past few days so won't be able to go tomorrow.. :( If there was a train back after the concert I'd say fuck it and go just to see Sum but that's not the case unfortunately. :suicide:
Ohwell, see you guys later this year hopefully. :winkwink:
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

The guys were on fire yesterday ! I had a blast ! I regret not having the chance to make it for Tom and Dave's acoustic performance !
I can't wait to hear new songs live ! Hopefully the 13th show will be the one !
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France