ENDED: Chat with Cone & Tom

This forum is home to pre-scheduled live chats with band members, etc.
underclasshero0
First name: Conner
Instrument 2: Singing
Twitter: Underclasshero0

Post by underclasshero0 »

Hey guys,

Whats the weirdest thing that ever happened on stage?
The white flag is down, send in the clowns
The carnival of sins is now about to begin
Cone McCaslin
Bass, Sum 41
First name: Jason

Re: Gifts

Post by Cone McCaslin »

deadmoon85 wrote:Have you guys ever received a very unusual gift from a fan upon meeting them?
I remember in Japan a fan gave Steve used underwear. haha. that was pretty funny.
Tom Thacker
Guitar, Sum 41/Gob
Re:

Post by Tom Thacker »

Lilla wrote:Did you already find a new drummer? I started to play the drums 13 years ago because of Stevo. When I first saw him to play, I was just amazed. I will really miss him, but I will never stop loving Sum 41, nad you guys.
Thanks for the love Lilla!~ We haven't decided on a drummer yet, Deryck has jammed with a couple drummers though.
POLANDSKUMFUK
First name: Korni

Post by POLANDSKUMFUK »

Hello!

What about nwe Sum 41 music?

Can you come to Poland again? Please.:devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious:
mirqqee
First name: Mira

Post by mirqqee »

Which was te first song that feel like "this is us, this is what we do?" or is it always felt like that?
LoveEnd
First name: Annika

Post by LoveEnd »

I have a pretty weired question :D If You Could be an animal... What would you be? And why? :)
Cone McCaslin
Bass, Sum 41

Re:

Post by Cone McCaslin »

SumGeek wrote:What has been your favourite cover song Sum 41 has done? The list ranges from The Rolling Stones, Queen, Aerosmith, to Metallica, the Beastie Boys, and more! The list is endless! I would say my personal favourite has to be any of your Metallica covers and Killer Queen by Queen. Just perfection!
What we were doing on the last tour, Queen "we will rock you" and then into a little Beastie Boys "Sabotage" was probably my favorite.
deadmoon85
First name: Jessica
Twitter: BloodofDeadmoon

Love

Post by deadmoon85 »

When you next speak to Deryck, can you tell him that the fans on TNS send their love & regards to him? ^.^
whenthesumis41
First name: amber
Post by whenthesumis41 »

hey guys, what's your favourite sum 41 song? I can't choose mine, they're all amazing haha! Can't wait for the new stuff too :D
Brisingr
First name: Sergey

webcam

Post by Brisingr »

Hey guys, is it possible to make our next meeting on youtube or twitch, etc. Where will be live webcams and question in comments?
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Chat with Cone & Tom

Post by Boni »

Not going to lie, I believe that 9-year old Jonah should be the new drummer.
[donate][/donate]
brittany41
First name: Brittany
Post by brittany41 »

will you guys ever go on warped tour again? come back to Las Vegas sometime! we miss you guys here!!
Cone McCaslin
Bass, Sum 41

Re:

Post by Cone McCaslin »

mirqqee wrote:Which was te first song that feel like "this is us, this is what we do?" or is it always felt like that?
As good as I think All Killer was at the time and I still do like it but once we recorded "Infected" I thought we hit a good stride from then on.
POLANDSKUMFUK
First name: Korni

Post by POLANDSKUMFUK »

Hey guys,

Can you come again to Poland, please?

.........................................................................................

We are still waiting for you.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:Not going to lie, I believe that 9-year old Jonah should be the new drummer.
Best post all thread.
Cone McCaslin
Bass, Sum 41

Re:

Post by Cone McCaslin »

POLANDSKUMFUK wrote:Hello!

What about nwe Sum 41 music?

Can you come to Poland again? Please.:devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious:
New Sum 41 music will come don't worry!
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: Re:

Post by SumGeek »

Cone McCaslin wrote:
SumGeek wrote:What has been your favourite cover song Sum 41 has done? The list ranges from The Rolling Stones, Queen, Aerosmith, to Metallica, the Beastie Boys, and more! The list is endless! I would say my personal favourite has to be any of your Metallica covers and Killer Queen by Queen. Just perfection!
What we were doing on the last tour, Queen "we will rock you" and then into a little Beastie Boys "Sabotage" was probably my favorite.
Good answer! I loved it so much I had to record that at your show in Toronto for DTLI's 10 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iGZOv2xvKk
Mirella Stadler
First name: Mirella
Twitter: s_mirella95

Post by Mirella Stadler »

Hi guys! Nice to meet you from Hungary! My only quesiton is: What was your favourite concert place and why? I hope you will go to Hungary again! :winkwink:
Cone McCaslin
Bass, Sum 41

Re: Love

Post by Cone McCaslin »

deadmoon85 wrote:When you next speak to Deryck, can you tell him that the fans on TNS send their love & regards to him? ^.^
Thats great. Its amazing that you all show your support to him. I'm sure it means a lot to him especially at this time.
Tom Thacker
Guitar, Sum 41/Gob
Re:

Post by Tom Thacker »

FrankCesto wrote:What do you feel when you see people from different countries creating sites, twitter accounts, facebook pages, showing their support/love for Sum 41 and for you guys?
We love it! One of the main reasons we started doing this was to travel and see other countries. We're pretty lucky to have such a huge international fanbase, it allows us to travel pretty much everywhere in the world.