Metal Gear Solid V

Talk about anything related to games here: video games, board games, games passed down from your great great grandpa's dad, or any other type of game.

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

Jeremy Kill
Metal Gear Solid V

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I don't usually game, but when I do...
I know the trailer is months old, but I'm bored and posting random shit on TNS.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re: Metal Gear Solid V

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Nice double topic, fartbrain. Are you drunk? Cause that was INCREDIBLY unnecessary.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

cladam41 wrote:Nice double topic
I don't see how this is a double topic.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
You made two topics to express similar ideas within 5 minutes. ITS A LOT WORSE THAN A DOUBLE POST, ITS A DOUBLE TOPIC...AND ITS A WHOLE LOT MORE OBNOXIOUS. If you are drunk, go to bed. PLEASE.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

cladam41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
You made two topics to express similar ideas within 5 minutes. ITS A LOT WORSE THAN A DOUBLE POST, ITS A DOUBLE TOPIC...AND ITS A WHOLE LOT MORE OBNOXIOUS. If you are drunk, go to bed. PLEASE.
Aah, cool yer jets.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

cladam41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
As far as I am aware, Grand Theft Auto and Metal Gear Solid are bother different games, different settings, different publishers and most importantly different developers. He was correct in separating both of those topics as both take on a different game.
[donate][/donate]
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
As far as I am aware, Grand Theft Auto and Metal Gear Solid are bother different games, different settings, different publishers and most importantly different developers. He was correct in separating both of those topics as both take on a different game.
Both games could have easily been covered in one topic though. How bout I go ahead and make a topic for every specific subject i EVER THINK.

Just cause he is a mod, doesn't give him permission to be an obnoxious little prick. He's usually good about this kind of thing though. So don't demote him just yet.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

cladam41 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Both games could have easily been covered in one topic though. How bout I go ahead and make a topic for every specific subject i EVER THINK.

Just cause he is a mod, doesn't give him permission to be an obnoxious little prick. He's usually good about this kind of thing though. So don't demote him just yet.
They could have been but that would have been stupid. Both are big game franchises and each deserve their own topic. Just like Blink-182, Green Day & Gaslight all have their own topics. Quit whining.
[donate][/donate]
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:

They could have been but that would have been stupid. Both are big game franchises and each deserve their own topic. Just like Blink-182, Green Day & Gaslight all have their own topics. Quit whining.
It feels like you're never on my side...:O
Everyone here is so racist. Don't hate me just cause i'm black.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

cladam41 wrote:How bout I go ahead and make a topic for every specific subject i EVER THINK.
I don't want to sound like an obnoxious little prick here, but that's essentially the point of a forum. If you have something you want to talk about, you post it (assuming it's in good taste and not something pointless, outlandish or offensive). If no one posts, so be it. Maybe they don't feel like talking about it?
cladam41 wrote:Just cause he is a mod, doesn't give him permission to be an obnoxious little prick. He's usually good about this kind of thing though. So don't demote him just yet.
You're the one that replied to me and started this discussion. I don't know what happened to you in the last year or what, but I used to think you were an alright kid that was super good at bass. Sure, you did some noobish things and felt the repercussions and maybe you hold some resentment to your Streetlight Manifesto thread being locked, but the way you're presenting yourself on the forum lately by attacking other members unprovoked is getting annoying.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

I don't attack anyone bro. Double topicing is NOT okay with me. So just calm down and stop the forum spam. People just like you because your posts are very sappy. I personally respect you as you are more understanding than most of the folks here. Just chill out. Stop spamming. Carry on with this thread. Thanks.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

Back on topic, Metal Gear Solid was on of my favourite games growing up. It was so different to what I was used to instead of fighting the goal was to remain unseen and undetected. I followed the series through all the next releases and enjoyed all of them a lot. Yes, even MGS4.

Looking forward to this, the direction they are taking in this game sound good on paper and I will enjoy seeing how it works ingame. I've heard nothing but hype about this new Fox Engine so hopefully it will not disappoint.
[donate][/donate]
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

cladam41 wrote:Double topicing is NOT okay with me.
Can I please use this as my sig?
Jeremy Kill
Re:

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:Back on topic, Metal Gear Solid was on of my favourite games growing up. It was so different to what I was used to instead of fighting the goal was to remain unseen and undetected. I followed the series through all the next releases and enjoyed all of them a lot. Yes, even MGS4.

Looking forward to this, the direction they are taking in this game sound good on paper and I will enjoy seeing how it works ingame. I've heard nothing but hype about this new Fox Engine so hopefully it will not disappoint.
Yeah, I think I was 8 when I first played the demo for Metal Gear Solid. I never knew a game could be so dramatic and dark and I really liked that about the game. The main reason I got a Playstation 2 was to play Sons of Liberty.

I also have been watching this guy's videos on YouTube regarding theories and whatnot on the game coming up. I guess it may hold some potential spoilers in regards to characters, but it's interesting to watch/listen to nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/user/YongYea

The game looks amazing to say the least. In fact, before I knew that The Phantom Pain was Metal Gear Solid V, I really thought The Phantom Pain looked like a great game despite me not knowing what the heck is was even supposed to be about.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

fergal41 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:Double topicing is NOT okay with me.
Can I please use this as my sig?
I'd be honored.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Re:

Post by Boni »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:Back on topic, Metal Gear Solid was on of my favourite games growing up. It was so different to what I was used to instead of fighting the goal was to remain unseen and undetected. I followed the series through all the next releases and enjoyed all of them a lot. Yes, even MGS4.

Yeah, I think I was 8 when I first played the demo for Metal Gear Solid. I never knew a game could be so dramatic and dark and I really liked that about the game. The main reason I got a Playstation 2 was to play Sons of Liberty.

I also have been watching this guy's videos on YouTube regarding theories and whatnot on the game coming up. I guess it may hold some potential spoilers in regards to characters, but it's interesting to watch/listen to nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/user/YongYea

The game looks amazing to say the least. In fact, before I knew that The Phantom Pain was Metal Gear Solid V, I really thought The Phantom Pain looked like a great game despite me not knowing what the heck is was even supposed to be about.
I'm already subscribed to that man a while back due to his Skyrim videos and news updates.
[donate][/donate]