Blood In My Eyes Music Video Is Up!

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: Blood In My Eyes Music Video Is Up!

Post by Boni »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:Added download link for the 720p version. 1080p will be uploaded soon. Enjoy.
Thanks Boni! What's the ETA on the 1080p version? I want to be able to show my friends the video via my iPhone or MacBook this weekend!
I'll start the upload the now. My upload speed ain't anywhere near my download speed so I'm guessing in about 40 minutes.

EDIT: Added
[donate][/donate]
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Re: Blood In My Eyes Music Video Is Up!

Post by gejmik »

ok well.. it has a great idea. but there are a few mistakes like dissapearing blood on Jessica and a few more.

in a few moments it looks like some sort of amateur film to me. but all in all I think we can be thankful to first real clip in a couple of years finally. I like it but to be honest I expected more (well I think everyone did, because of the crazy waiting). Deryck looks very interested that's true :D looks like he didn't want to shot that day some video at all, opening mouth to some unknown words.

there could have been a little more work on it considering the fact that most of the time which we waited for it, nothing was going with the video. the band just waited for those idiots to validate it.

but music videos are usually cheap works. so for a music video it still is higher than average and still.. I fucking like it. :)