PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Re: We need a discussion.

Post by withchappedlips »

SickofEveryone wrote:Why do you think it sucks? Because of members like you asshole.
Are you seriously trying to say that guys like Mitchell are why this website sucks? I can't tell if you're serious. I really can't. That'd be laughable if you are...
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

guys let's go back on topic, please.
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

Hey guy's !
Unfortunately I can't really be active on this board because it looks like the english language doesn't want to be friends with me ahah ! But anyway I come here 5/6 times a day since the end of 2007 ! I love reading your posts and sometimes I feel frustrated of not being able to post as I'd like to. To me the community isn't dead at all. The band isn't really active since a few weeks now, so everything's normal. The tour will start again soon, and then a new album will come "soon" ahah !
Thanks to Cyril (182sins) for the translation

Love u skumfuks !

AmIn Too Deep
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

I agree with most of what you guys are saying, but I think the only way to really see if we're right is if the band actually releases anything again. The BIME video would be a start, but we need something new. Something tells me that this 'news' Brown Tom talked about isn't connected to the video, but something new. Oh, and
SickOfEveryone wrote:-
Fuck off.
fuck this signature nonsense
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Trainwreck wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:Why do you think it sucks? Because of members like you asshole.
Are you seriously trying to say that guys like Mitchell are why this website sucks? I can't tell if you're serious. I really can't. That'd be laughable if you are...
All these Holland bitches suck ass, except for Lisa, she's cool. Sickofeveryone's quite right when she says that most of the people here suck, but she's forgotten to mention that it includes her as well.

Ever since Bobby and guys likehim aren't here so often anymore this site is going to shit... It's just way too serious, sarcasm is taken as an insult almost every time, nobody's joking around, and when they are, it's weak... In the old days when Sum 41 were lyrically living on another planet, there were guys like Bobby or Jeremy to fill in and show some nipples... Now we are stuck with just two old good things that we can still rely on, and that's the eternal presence of the Scotsman when somebody needs some technical help or the long monotonous opinions of Kyle who always writes the same shit about Sum 41 and their ways of existence nowadays, but nonetheless, I always read it.

The best people are gone, there are only few left who are actually kind of cool, at least right now I can only think of two, and that's myself and my other self.

And I forgot about Gregorovich, he's quite neutral, really nothing to say about him, except for one thing, he's got one great peace of ass.

And one last thing, that Welsh clitoris used to annoy me at first, but with time his humor has kind of grown on me.

I almost forgot the old Tomi, but I guess that nobody is so entertained with reading about his adventures on the 10th concert of Sum 41 that he attended to this year.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

^ I actually agree with you on that..this will be a first. :P

But seriously, I think the place might be more lively if the Sums were doing more and maybe if we got some new members.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

This has become such a judgemental dispute. Seems as though it was the intention of making this thread though.
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

cladam41 wrote:This has become such a judgemental dispute. Seems as though it was the intention of making this thread though.
This.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

SickofEveryone wrote:
cladam41 wrote:This has become such a judgemental dispute. Seems as though it was the intention of making this thread though.
This.
That's why I hate you Gregor. You just like to make trouble on internet forums that don't matter. I suppose it's the result of an insecurity of yours.
Last edited by ÜBERCUNT on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

Spot on. I made this thread to piss everybody off. I actually don't value this forum or any of its members, even though I've been posting daily in it for three years.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

You made this thread in hopes to point the blame on the newer members for the site "not being what it used to be". Well, all i have to say is- Boo fucking Hoo! I wont speak for everyone, but I know that I don't care what this site "used" to be. Hell I don't care what it is now! I'm here for Sum 41, not any of you. Not for this "community" you keep crying about. I don't care. And I don't need this bullshit upon my here either. You think it's the newer members fault, but your the one who causes trouble and can't move on and accept the present. Seriously Gregor, Shut up and stop crying. Not a single fuck is given here.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle

I'm not quite sure that this thread was made to bash the newer members. I think it was just created to point out that we need to talk more, bring this place back to life. It's doing a good job, seeing as we're about to hit 3 pages on this thread! The fact is that this website really isn't getting new topics to discuss like it used to. It's not anyone's fault. The newer members didn't wipe out the older members with horrible posts or anything... people just grow up, find interests in different things. The problem is that it's hard to replicate and replace members who posted SO much. If you guys want to bring people onto this website, you have to go out and recruit for the website. Advertise this place on other websites. If you really want this place to bring in new members / more activity, you can either wait out this "dead" period until the band releases new material, or you can advertise the website elsewhere.

[donate][/donate]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

cladam41 wrote:You made this thread in hopes to point the blame on the newer members for the site "not being what it used to be". Well, all i have to say is- Boo fucking Hoo! I wont speak for everyone, but I know that I don't care what this site "used" to be. Hell I don't care what it is now! I'm here for Sum 41, not any of you. Not for this "community" you keep crying about. I don't care. And I don't need this bullshit upon my here either. You think it's the newer members fault, but your the one who causes trouble and can't move on and accept the present. Seriously Gregor, Shut up and stop crying. Not a single fuck is given here.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://www.fhm.com/imgs/631/400/0/origi ... n-WTF.jpgx[/imgwidth]

Edit: Thank you again, Kyle.
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

cladam41 wrote:You made this thread in hopes to point the blame on the newer members for the site "not being what it used to be". Well, all i have to say is- Boo fucking Hoo! I wont speak for everyone, but I know that I don't care what this site "used" to be. Hell I don't care what it is now! I'm here for Sum 41, not any of you. Not for this "community" you keep crying about. I don't care. And I don't need this bullshit upon my here either. You think it's the newer members fault, but your the one who causes trouble and can't move on and accept the present. Seriously Gregor, Shut up and stop crying. Not a single fuck is given here.
+1
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Well this site could use a refurnish...
Like a new design, something up to date.

Make it more appealing.
Add stuff, something like a proper photo gallery would be cool.

We could work on organizing everything we know about the band, put it in a nicer format.
Like a band time line, bio pages and stuff that is actually up to date.

I don't give a flying fuck why this thread was made, all i care about is this being a cool place.
Last edited by HugoDisasters on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle

HugoDisasters wrote:Well this site could use a refurnish...
Like a new design, something up to date.

Make it more appealing.
Add stuff, something like a proper photo gallery would be cool.

We could work on organizing everything we know about the band, put it in a nicer format.
Like a band time line, bio pages and stuff that is actually up to date.

I don't give a flying fuck why this thread was made, all i care about is this being a cool place.
I think we have a newer design that is still in the beta stages. I could be wrong, though.

Maybe we need to find someone who will just design themes for the forum and stuff for us! Who knows, anything would be cool. But, I think this place is still the best place to discuss Sum 41, although right now there isn't a whole lot to discuss except people going suicidal over a music video that is quite clearly out of the band's hands in terms of its' release.

[donate][/donate]
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

reading all these butt-hurt whiny teenager arguments makes me feel way old.

SickofEveryone - Mitch hates you because (months ago) you posted dozens of times a day without any substance. and then think there was an incident where you posted photos, media or something that came from tns on a Deryck facebook fan page (?) and didn't credit TNS. maybe if you swallowed some pride and grew up he wouldn't hate you.

Mitch - come on man, quit it! let it go! it's the internet, it's not personal. same goes for you, swallow some pride.

Adam - grow up. simple as that. you've been here one year, you're fifteen. stop pumping your image cause it never works. you're a good bassist, but you're a fifteen year old on a forum, stop trying to pick fights and be the hero.

i can't say i don't like you guys, i do enjoy everyone here, but the reasons you guys argue is just plain childish. I read them, and i just feel embarrassed for you guys. everyone just needs to calm down and stop taking things so seriously; you're on an internet fan site forum. Ridiculous.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

v3 is in the works. It is almost complete, it needs a few minor things fixing up.

Nic and I are busy people. We're getting it done as and when we can. The time difference sucks too.

It will be done by Christmas.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

! wrote:v3 is in the works. It is almost complete, it needs a few minor things fixing up.

Nic and I are busy people. We're getting it done as and when we can. The time difference sucks too.

It will be done by Christmas.
If you need any help with any graphics/images then I'd be happy to try and help. If i knew shit about coding I'd help with that, but I am a moron with code.