Need your help for a new tattoo!

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jeremy Kill
Need your help for a new tattoo!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

HappinessMachine41 wrote:The thing is that the lyrics I like the most are too big or i could regret in some time... i don't want that!
I guess I'll do the 41 tattoo for now and maybe I'll get another when the time is right.

btw i've tried to find deryck and stevo's tattoos and haven't found nothing, do you guys have any pic of their tattoos?
I think I have one of Deryck's on my laptop somewhere. It's a flaming horseshoe with dragon wings, haha. I know Stevo's has like an explosion and a naked lady on it, but I don't know much else than that.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: Need your help for a new tattoo!

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
HappinessMachine41 wrote:The thing is that the lyrics I like the most are too big or i could regret in some time... i don't want that!
I guess I'll do the 41 tattoo for now and maybe I'll get another when the time is right.

btw i've tried to find deryck and stevo's tattoos and haven't found nothing, do you guys have any pic of their tattoos?
I think I have one of Deryck's on my laptop somewhere. It's a flaming horseshoe with dragon wings, haha. I know Stevo's has like an explosion and a naked lady on it, but I don't know much else than that.
http://www.moresum41.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=97
Jeremy Kill
Re: Need your help for a new tattoo!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah! That was the photo I had. Thanks for saving me the trouble. :silly: