My Lyrics..

Like writing songs? Post your lyrics, poems, or whatever here!
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

My Lyrics..

Post by SickofEveryone »

I recently been writing a lot and I think I really improved. I'm gonna add to this thread the more I complete songs. I finished this song a few days ago. I started writing this a while back and changed some of the lyrics and edited it. The title is "Bright light without a shadow". Tell me what you think. Keep in my mind I just started writing lyrics this year. Also all the songs I will post are about myself.
Also in the future I will add some of my demos I am working now.

Verse: The day has come, it's all come undone. Black holes form around me, taking what I want to see while replacing it with something I need.
Let the (bright) light come in. It's my only chance, all the things I wanted to say, remained in my head.

Chorus: It would be nice...It would be nice to breathe underwater,
If I could breathe underwater, I'm running out of air.

Verse: The music is all wrong, the sky is no longer there, the water is the only air, time is already dead, It was all in my head. Best to let it stay unknown then to annoy anyone, best to stay on your own then to blame anyone. The light was there to see but I was too messed up to believe. Now that I see I realize in the end it was just a bright light without a shadow.

Chorus:
It would be nice if I could breathe underwater, if I could breathe underwater, I wouldn't need any air. It would be nice to breathe underwater. If I could breathe underwater. I'm running out of air.

Reconcile with no one. Gotta love what this has become..let the light come in.

That's it. I might add or change some things later on in the piece, or not only time can tell.

"Watch The World" (working title)

There's a hole in this place, a connection that can't be replaced.
The music is there, I'm just always to late. The way it's tried is where you lied.

It's beautiful in it's own way, as I feel the shame, the weights drowns me. Paralyzed is how I lay.

What's the point, we're all gonna die some day..it might as well be today.

I watch the world, as I sit by, paralyzed is where I lied.
You are blase' and unique, something I'll never be able to see. I've got something on my mind,it's 15 years behind.

We're all gonna die one day, it could be today.
We're all gonna die some day, I think it just might be..today.

Another song, still working on it.

There's this hate, a hate I wish to replace, but this is place, this place is my only escape, from the hate, the hate I wish to replace. Time before, time again, it's impossible my friend.

There's a place in a space where time does not see.
There's a place that is perfect for me.

There's no color, no color in your eyes, everything is, everything is black and white.
There's no other way, no other way to see things the right way.
A motion screen is in play, a screen that is stuck on replay.

There is this place in space where time does not meet.
There's this place and it's perfect only for me.
There's this place where we can be free.
A place that is open to everyone who sees.
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Re: My Lyrics..

Post by SickofEveryone »

In Every Way

Verse:
Something has to be done. Repeat everything they say, mind-confusing in every way.
Is this really today?

Chorus:
In every way, in every way it will stay, in every way it won't hurt.

Verse:
Don't give up on a good reason, justify what you can't do, others see it to. See the void, something you can't avoid cause I see it too.. I can see through you, along with everything you do. Is this really how music is suppose to be?