Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Breaking Bad - Season 5

Post by Dylan »

Dylan wrote:Im just gonna call it now; season five ends with Hank finding out about Walter...
Boom.
Dylan wrote:...and a possible man hunt ensues.
Dylan wrote:season six we will see Walter on the run
at least for the last two episodes.
Dylan wrote:Also, the whole series will probably end with Walter dying. anyways, thats just my prediction.
Who's the boss? oh ya, me.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re:

Post by Mitchell »

Ardi41 wrote:sooooo has anyone seen this awesome finale ? Unlike the dexter finale i'm actually really pleased with the come out of this one !
The dexter finale still makes me cringe, such a bad ending for such a good show.
The breaking bad finale couldn't have been better, they tied up all loose ends in a spectacular fashion.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

i love that it ended on such a strong note. such a great series. any recommendations on a good series to watch next? Everyone recommends the Walking Dead but honestly it doesn't look any different than any other zombie setup..

I think its gonna be hard to enjoy another good drama series after Breaking Bad :confusion:
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:i love that it ended on such a strong note. such a great series. any recommendations on a good series to watch next? Everyone recommends the Walking Dead but honestly it doesn't look any different than any other zombie setup..

I think its gonna be hard to enjoy another good drama series after Breaking Bad :confusion:
I've always hated the whole zombie theme (except for zombieland) but the walking dead really is an amazing show, I'd definitely recommend it.
Other amazing shows are Dexter (minus the very last episode), Homeland and House M.D.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

Mitchell wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:i love that it ended on such a strong note. such a great series. any recommendations on a good series to watch next? Everyone recommends the Walking Dead but honestly it doesn't look any different than any other zombie setup..

I've always hated the whole zombie theme (except for zombieland) but the walking dead really is an amazing show, I'd definitely recommend it.
Other amazing shows are Dexter (minus the very last episode), Homeland and House M.D.
I agree with all of the above ! (haven't seen homeland though)
I would also recommend Prison Break (the most addicting tv show ever) and Six Feet Under.

edit: btw. I hate the new mainstream zombie genre, like Zombieland and Walking Dead and stuff.. seriously, running zombies ? (Zombie Hipster FTW!)