Amy Winehouse dead!

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: Amy Winehouse dead!

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

2712 wrote:congrats to Amy Winehouse, 5 days sober! a new record!
Bobbyjames wrote:a rehashed joke, but still:

what's the difference between Amy Winehouse and a Moped?

A Moped can hit 30.
samueeL wrote:I don't know if it's too soon...?

What did Amy Winehouse say when they tried to drag her back to rehab...
Nothing, she was dead.

McDonalds are releasing the Amy Winehouse McValue meal, its just Coke and Ice

What was Amy Winehouse’s biggest hit? Her last one!

Apparently Amy winehouse is not dead. When the police drew a line around her body, she sat up and tried to sort it.

Lets not all focus on the negatives that surround her death, lets focus on the good things she left us with.
Like a fucking chance at scoring some crack in London again.

And my personal favorite:
Can all those mourners outside Amy Winehouse’s home please form a line? It’s what she would’ve wanted.

these are all fucking gold.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

SBMurder wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41! wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Shelley41! wrote:It was her own choice to use drugs, but it is a fucking addiction. So that isn't so easy to fucking heal from, stupids.

FuckT41182 wrote:cause being a drug addict is a sign of weak personality
This is so fucking untrue, shithead. I actually KNOW what addiction feels like and I am all but a weak personality, fuckshitcunthomo

Just losing it here.
Actually starting to do drugs is a sign of a weak personality, everyone knows it's bad for you and she probably thought she was able to handle it.. like many others thought.. your addiction probably had nothing to do with it but this is how I think about it
Define weak personality
feeling sorry for yourself all the time and thinking that there is no way out while you have more ways out than 90 % of other people out there ? She had nothing to complain about in her life, If she traded her life with kids in Africa who can choose between AIDS and Malaria, than she would probably never start doing drugs ...

I don't say she deserved to die, and it's a life lost, but what can you expect after having a life like that ? Don't tell me that her personality was strong, my friend is 18 years old and he's been taking care of his ill mother and little sister for two years now, everyday after school he works whereever he can, and that is a strong personality ... he would never touch drugs, not even a beer, cause he knows he can't ... but he doesn't feel sorry for himself

almost every single person has a reason or two in their life to say - ''Fuck this, I just wanna end it.'' , but we just carry on, and we also think of our friends and family, we don't wanna let them down and become a drug addict ...

and she was a weak personality, cause a strong person would never hurt her family(especially her mother) so much ... so at least in my honest opinion she never was strong, and I truly believe that she would agree with me on this, cause I doubt she wanned to die, so Shelley, thanks for the nice words, but my opinion stays unchanged, cause my brother is a drug addict, and if he's strong than I don't wanna live in this world for sure
I have at least a dozen friends who do drugs on a regular basis like a few times a week but they have no problems or anything they dont have a "weak Personality"
they're still alive, which means their addiction is just as strong as Friday by Rebecca Black
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

gotta get down on Friday.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell