Backyard Heroes - like acoustic rock? hope you like this

Promote anything you want to here. Just nothing inappropriate please.
pteargriffin
Bunkface

Backyard Heroes - like acoustic rock? hope you like this

Post by pteargriffin »

hey everyone, we are so proud of how our band in developing and love the support we've had so far, wanted to share our music with everyone here, we have five songs up on our page currently, we released a new song "Survive" special this week and you can read about why in a blog "Backyard Heroes Survives" at www.reverbnation.com/backyardheroesmusic ... it gives a lot of insight into the song and who we are as well. please feel free to check out all our songs, we have tons of video on there as well. we also have a lot of behind the scenes video from our recent recording session with more to come at www.facebook.com/backyardheroesmusic ... "like" our page and i hope you share with your friends to do the same.

thank you again,

-tim

Backyard Heroes
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Re: Backyard Heroes - like acoustic rock? hope you like this

Post by Jables »

Nice :happy:
Only listened to one so far but it's really good :glad:
pteargriffin
Bunkface

Post by pteargriffin »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:Nice :happy:
Only listened to one so far but it's really good :glad:
awesome thank you, hope you like the rest, share with friends! haha
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Awesome! I really like it. Especially the songs 'Survive' and 'It's time'. :glad:
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

It's great, but i just want to point out one thing.

There is huge lack of originality in music these days, the feeling that I've heard your songs earlier is a proof of that.
In order to become something you will have to do radical changes and make your music unique.

So keep it up! But be unique ^^

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
pteargriffin
Bunkface

Post by pteargriffin »

HugoDisasters wrote:It's great, but i just want to point out one thing.

There is huge lack of originality in music these days, the feeling that I've heard your songs earlier is a proof of that.
In order to become something you will have to do radical changes and make your music unique.

So keep it up! But be unique ^^
thank you, i know a decent amount of it is basic pop punk, we have some other songs on the way that break that mold, but i do think we tackle it in a much more enjoyable way than a lot of the bands out there that just seems to be computer written, but we're having fun and we'll continue to keep working hard, also, on our page all the lyrics are available to read along with the songs, i think you'll find a twist within our lyrics that stands out from a lot of bands, but thanks again for the feed back
pteargriffin
Bunkface

Post by pteargriffin »

lisaNL wrote:Awesome! I really like it. Especially the songs 'Survive' and 'It's time'. :glad:
nice! take a look at the blog to learn about Survive, that's definitely a special song to us, and It's Time is pretty much the song that launched this whole project for us and we were like, hell yeh hahah
pteargriffin
Bunkface

Post by pteargriffin »

to those of you who have been enjoying our music, we thank you, as well as we hope there are many more fans on the way, we are about to reach 1000 plays so head on over to our facebook page and "like" us while you learn the exciting news of our celebration and thank you :)
pteargriffin
Bunkface

Post by pteargriffin »

yesterday we hit 1000 plays and it's still counting up fast, we have a new song "Right Thing To Do" up exclusively for this week only! hope everyone likes it! we like to think it sounds like it could fit nicely in a scrubs episode which we are huge fans of haha, enjoy, and hope you "like" our www.facebook.com/backyardheroesmusic and share with your friends