gay marriage

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Re: gay marriage

Post by sumfan4 »

In all honesty I'm bisexual and currently have a boyfriend (don't get me wrong, I still love the ladies :2cool4u: ). I'm glad this got passed. And I agree that sexual orientation shouldn't define someone, or put a label on them.
Last edited by sumfan4 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

FuckT41182 wrote:it's not legal in here yet, I don't really care if it will be legalized or not, marriages generally are not as famous as they used to be, especially young people don't really wanna marry ...

but if gays wanna marry, they should be allowed
Agreed.
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

samueeL wrote:Image
Seen this before. WIN :glad:
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

It's not legal here yet, but there's been a lot of discussion about it going on so hopefully it will be soon.
Billy41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Koen
Instrument 2: I wish bass

Post by Billy41 »

I don't even see why it ever had to be illegal..

Most people (not all of them) who are against gay marriage are racists. They don't care about anyone with a different skin colour, religion, sexuality or even the same kinda (well paid)job.

If you're against it but it does get legalized, it doesn't mean your opinion about it doesn't count anymore. It just gives people with other opinions a chance!
All creds for the Still Waiting sig are for Jeremy!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

sumfan4 wrote:In all honesty I'm bisexual and currently have a boyfriend.
I knew you were a faggot!
Fuckin Sumfag!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

im not gonna quote anyone, cause that'd just make the thread way too long.

i understand that people are different, and for gay people that seems to be THE defining quality about them and that is what pisses me off. i mean, i'm different than everyone else, do i have a parade about it? no. if society wants to move on and accept everyone equally we have stop give these people (IMO) labels.

i personally don't think that a gay pride parade will bring them acceptance. other people may view this as "the gay population" shoving the "gay lifestyle" down their throat. no pun intended.

and also, coming from a Catholic point of view; "the bible says that marriage should be between a man and a woman". the bible also said that stoning a woman who committed adultery with a married man was punishable by stoning. that is, until Jesus came by and said it wasn't. do we need to be visited by Jesus again for him to tell us that the old testament was wrong again? times change.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK.

I dun liek dem er homosexiculz or dem niggarz in keeeentuckee boyz, so dis rebal flag says i dun liek u lololol.

Kidding. I could care less, as long as they avoid me. In general, i agree with this:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
samueeL wrote:Image
Seen this before. WIN :glad:
sumfan4
Jessica Kill

Post by sumfan4 »

Madjid wrote:
Fuckin Sumfag!
Yeah that's just being a dick right there. Fuck it though, I really don't care what someone I've never met and never will meet thinks. I am who I am, if someone doesn't appreciate me for who I am, they can fuck off.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

sumfan4 wrote:
Madjid wrote:
Fuckin Sumfag!
Yeah that's just being a dick right there. Fuck it though, I really don't care what someone I've never met and never will meet thinks. I am who I am, if someone doesn't appreciate me for who I am, they can fuck off.
I'd rather fuck off than "appreciate" you, scumbag.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
sumfan4
Jessica Kill

Post by sumfan4 »

Cool.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

I've honestly never understood why straight people care so much if gay people marry. i mean, it literally doesn't concern you at all, so why bother? If you're gay, congrats, if you're straight, congrats. A person is a person and as long as you don't try and force your beliefs or sexual orientation on me, its cool.

I live in Indiana and my grandparents still refer to black people as niggers and gays as faggots :suicide: .. Needless to say, the majority of people here are extremely close minded (rednecks) and would never consider letting a law like that pass. I'm straight but i would definitely vote to pass a law like that... who is the government to tell them they cant marry and be happy?
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

don't see a problem in gay marriage. they are who they are you can't tell them to be straight.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Touchy subject.. I personally just don't give a fuckin' fuck. But you're NOT gonna see me hangin' out with em'. Sorry.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

No personal attacks on this forum.
[donate][/donate]
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Lol i got a warning!
That's sooooooooooo Punk Rock!

OWNED
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

i love when intolerant straight guys are like "im fine if they dont prance around in public, they should keep to themselves", but when they see a hot chick theyre just like "oh i would totally fuck that" out loud like a woman is a piece of meat. double stanard?
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b
IvanzZ
First name: Zack

Post by IvanzZ »

2712 wrote:im not gonna quote anyone, cause that'd just make the thread way too long.

i understand that people are different, and for gay people that seems to be THE defining quality about them and that is what pisses me off. i mean, i'm different than everyone else, do i have a parade about it? no. if society wants to move on and accept everyone equally we have stop give these people (IMO) labels.

i personally don't think that a gay pride parade will bring them acceptance. other people may view this as "the gay population" shoving the "gay lifestyle" down their throat. no pun intended.

and also, coming from a Catholic point of view; "the bible says that marriage should be between a man and a woman". the bible also said that stoning a woman who committed adultery with a married man was punishable by stoning. that is, until Jesus came by and said it wasn't. do we need to be visited by Jesus again for him to tell us that the old testament was wrong again? times change.
I agree with you on the 1st part about not giving people labels. I like that idea for the most part.
The rest I think you're way off on. Having a gay parade isn't pushing beliefs on anyone. It's a show of pride that you can have in a free country. If having a gay pride parade is forcing beliefs on someone, then having any kind of celebration would hafta be ruled out also. Having a gay parade is no different then having any ither kind of celebration. If you don't like it, don't watch it. I also saw that in an earlier post, you said people that are gay shouldn't prance around displaying there gayness. That's just a stupid thing to say. By those same standards, I guess you can't wear a catholic cross around your neck (if you do) because that's displaying your beliefs and views. You're displaying a huge double standard on alot of these aspects.

Oh and btw, Jesus isn't coming back. The Bible = Bullshit
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

IvanzZ wrote:
2712 wrote:im not gonna quote anyone, cause that'd just make the thread way too long.

I agree with you on the 1st part about not giving people labels. I like that idea for the most part.
The rest I think you're way off on. Having a gay parade isn't pushing beliefs on anyone. It's a show of pride that you can have in a free country. If having a gay pride parade is forcing beliefs on someone, then having any kind of celebration would hafta be ruled out also. Having a gay parade is no different then having any ither kind of celebration. If you don't like it, don't watch it. I also saw that in an earlier post, you said people that are gay shouldn't prance around displaying there gayness. That's just a stupid thing to say. By those same standards, I guess you can't wear a catholic cross around your neck (if you do) because that's displaying your beliefs and views. You're displaying a huge double standard on alot of these aspects.

Oh and btw, Jesus isn't coming back. The Bible = Bullshit
This.
Oh yeah, and how many times must this 'inerrant' book be wrong until it finally tells us to do what we already know is right (cos that's basically the most it coud ever do) instead of telling us this stupid shit about people who are different to the skydaddy's idea of goodness being wrong?
One last thing, it has obviously been stated before in many other places, but why (if he exists) did god make gay people, if they are such an 'abomination'?