Pissed off Biker

Show us the funniest stuff you can find!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Pissed off Biker

Post by FuckT41182 »

Fuck, what a cool way to protest
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Re: Pissed off Biker

Post by Tyler. »

What an asshole. He deserved to get a ticket if he wasn't riding where he's meant to. Walk around shit on the footpath if somethings blocking you.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

I saw this video last thursday, it's a great way to protest.. The people blocking the bike lane should be fined not that guy
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

They should both be fined. Also what he didn't tell us is that he most likely rides 1/3rd of the way into the car lane every single day his whole way to work just so he doesn't have to go around the little obstacles like every other biker asshole.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

well, Tyler, I can't say if you noticed the very easily noticeable thing that he says, either ticket both of us(the car drivers blocking the bike lane and the bikers riding out of the bike lane) or give me my money back ! He just wants to show that there are obstacles in the bike lanes, obstacles that mostly don't get tickets

and he's totally right, it's fucking funny getting a ticket for being where you're not supposed to be while looking at a car standing at a Bus stop
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

I am sure most of those cars get booked, he doesn't have a video showing all of that. Cars get booked for ridiculous things as well but drivers don't make whiney protests about it. Who knows, that car may have already been booked. All this guy tells us is some bullshit without saying what he actually did, with no footage of how much he rides on the road and obstructs traffic, making it unsafe for everyone.

Those cars probably get booked whenever they are spotted, I don't know why he thinks they don't. The one he talks about could've been booked before he was there for all he knows, the authorities do the best they can to make the traffic systems work.
Last edited by Tyler. on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

the authorities have to, cause it's how they get money for the government, for example here in our country, the police does nothing, they just try to get money from simple people like you and me, but when somebody kills someone, it doesn't really matter, cause there is still to many tickets to give away ...

but the drugs still work, they still sell :)

if you really thing that authorities help you, than you must be very, very naive ... yes, there still are people who believe in justice, but most of the guys with authoritah are the ones who like power, they do things they should not do for money or they just like to fuck you around, cause they feel superior when they do it ...

authorities can suck my dick ...
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

LOL

I think you need to re-think what you just typed.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I don't, tickets are meant to bring money to the state's cash-desk, that's why the tickets have been given without any exceptions ...

and I quite don't see the authorities, as you like to call it, to succeed in anything else than giving away tickets for small and useless contraventions ...

the justice works for the poor better, much better :) If in America it's not that way, than ok, our country is the only one fucked ... your fucking precious system is fucked up, I hate it, and I don't need to rethink a shit, cause

you believe in the system, I don't, and I won't till the the justice won't work the same for everyone
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

If the authorities didn't book people for these supposed small/stupid things that "dont matter" or whatever, then the road would be a mess, life would be a mess. If this guy didn't get booked for riding wherever he felt like to avoid some danger which he can just walk around, then you'd find everyone doing it. All those cars that park in the wrong spots would get booked and would never do it again, making it a better road system. The reason we have 99% of people actually riding where they're meant to, parking where they're meant to and driving where they're meant to is because the authorities are there to book them if they don't do it. I know that a lot of it is just about making money but if they weren't there doing it the road systems would be fucked anyway. If they let people get away with little trivial things then it would all be a mess.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Bike lanes shouldn't be blocked, but he should be fined for not being in the bike lane.

Good enough?

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

HugoDisasters wrote:Bike lanes shouldn't be blocked, but he should be fined for not being in the bike lane.

Good enough?
Yep.

If he has to go around something, he should stop, get off, walk around on the footpath and then get back on on the bike lane, not do what he most likely did and took a nice ride in the middle of the road or through people on the footpath way too fast.

When there's a blockage on a road I don't drive off into the footpath or grass to get around it, neither do I drive through a bike lane, and I'd certainly expect to get fined if I did. This guy's just a douche.
Last edited by Tyler. on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

I'm not sure whose side I take on this. Either way, it's a good video to protest with. Not worth 50 bucks though. He could've gotten hurt making this video and the hospital bill would have been alot more than 50 bucks.
Last edited by sumfan4 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

I think although he may or may not have deserved the ticket, there's no reason for him to be such a dick to the cop. To be honest the cop seemed like a decent/nice guy, who probably has a lot better things to do than to listen to him bitch about a 50 dollar ticket. It's 50 dollars. Take a midol and move on with your damn day.
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

Thats hilarious!
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!