Breaking News: People are FUCKED

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Re: Breaking News: People are FUCKED

Post by Tyler. »

I find lots of gay people seem to think it's ok to gay it up with their friends and it's really creepy... Like Mr. Cliterus I have nothing wrong with them but that's just weird... I mean I don't go around dry humping my women friends (except maybe when drunk)
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Tyler. wrote:I find lots of gay people seem to think it's ok to gay it up with their friends and it's really creepy... Like Mr. Cliterus I have nothing wrong with them but that's just weird... I mean I don't go around dry humping my women friends (except maybe when drunk)
I keep telling him that, and unfortunately I'm his main focus, cos on of my friends is a black belt and nearly killed him when he tried it, and another one intimidates him with his mental powers (don't ask) and he's not really attracted to the rest :/ I do plan to kick/punch his face next time he tries it though :D
Oh yeah and when I got up in the morning over his house, I had the joy of stepping on (what I hope was) a soap filled condom.....
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
Tyler. wrote:I find lots of gay people seem to think it's ok to gay it up with their friends and it's really creepy... Like Mr. Cliterus I have nothing wrong with them but that's just weird... I mean I don't go around dry humping my women friends (except maybe when drunk)
I keep telling him that, and unfortunately I'm his main focus, cos on of my friends is a black belt and nearly killed him when he tried it, and another one intimidates him with his mental powers (don't ask) and he's not really attracted to the rest :/ I do plan to kick/punch his face next time he tries it though :D
Oh yeah and when I got up in the morning over his house, I had the joy of stepping on (what I hope was) a soap filled condom.....
Well maybe you should get a chick friend to shove her nawty parts in his face and hump him
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Tyler. wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
Well maybe you should get a chick friend to shove her nawty parts in his face and hump him
One of my friends who is a girl did threaten to remove his bollocks :hehe: But unfortunately he is too unattractive for a girl to want to do what you suggested :sosad: :hehe: