Gob official twitter fans

Promote anything you want to here. Just nothing inappropriate please.
RileSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Riley
Instrument 2: Guitar Hero Guitar

Re: Gob official twitter fans

Post by RileSum »

sdkee wrote:
Once Upon a Time... wrote:
SBMurder wrote:i dont use twitter
You already posted in this thread. You didn't need to post again saying something so pointless to this thread. Please, do not post in this thread again.
So, I may post here once?
Yeah, new rule
I want to fly, Can you take me far away, Give me a star to reach for, Tell me what it takes, And I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, My feet won’t touch the ground, its my wings, That pull the strings, I bought these dreams, That all fall down
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

RileSum wrote:
sdkee wrote:
You already posted in this thread. You didn't need to post again saying something so pointless to this thread. Please, do not post in this thread again.
Yeah, new rule
Nonono. He came in here and said FAIL. It was a one word post. He came in the thread a bit later just to say he didn't have a twitter. He could have just as easily edited his first post and added that. Instead, he came here with the intent on just getting another post and boosting his post count. Nevermind, it really doesn't matter. The point is, I viewed his post as spam, so I gave him a warning. I did it in the thread rather than on his account, because it's not so permanent when it's in the thread.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
bob5587
First name: efasd

Post by bob5587 »

Dear Mod u r not top shit and plez stfu..............................................................................................
:devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

RileSum wrote:
sdkee wrote:
Yeah, new rule
Nonono. He came in here and said FAIL. It was a one word post. He came in the thread a bit later just to say he didn't have a twitter. He could have just as easily edited his first post and added that. Instead, he came here with the intent on just getting another post and boosting his post count. Nevermind, it really doesn't matter. The point is, I viewed his post as spam, so I gave him a warning. I did it in the thread rather than on his account, because it's not so permanent when it's in the thread.
Yea i had a different post earlier but didnt feel like leaving it their so i just changed it
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I won't follow, anyway, listen to this song, I find it hard to believe, but after a long time I finally can consider myself a big fan of Anberlin, God I'm so off topic again, I hope it will end the arguments and everyone will call me a dickhead, it's better than arguing
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
RileSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Riley
Instrument 2: Guitar Hero Guitar

Post by RileSum »

FuckT41182 wrote:I won't follow, anyway, listen to this song, I find it hard to believe, but after a long time I finally can consider myself a big fan of Anberlin, God I'm so off topic again, I hope it will end the arguments and everyone will call me a dickhead, it's better than arguing
Anberlin is amazing

Dickhead
I want to fly, Can you take me far away, Give me a star to reach for, Tell me what it takes, And I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, My feet won’t touch the ground, its my wings, That pull the strings, I bought these dreams, That all fall down
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

RileSum wrote: Dickhead
YOU'RE COOL BREH :roll:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

:happy:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge