Osama dead!

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: Osama dead!

Post by HugoDisasters »

Yeah well his joke was kind of dry too...

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

FakeNinja wrote:Yeah well his joke was kind of dry too...
which one ? he was joking during the whole video, and I kinda enjoyed it, it was pretty funny ;)
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Pocket Monkey
First name: David
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Pocket Monkey »

I got into a 100+ comment argument on my facebook status beause i had a different point of view :hehe:
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

I like Obama, and I believe Osama is dead.. but I can see how a lot of people don't believe that Osama is dead.

Btw FuckT.. Winters is dead, he died in January
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

i didnt feel like reading all the comments but he died because he got in the way of a bullet that was shot because their original intention was to capture him but after he put up a fight he got shot
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I like Obama, and I believe Osama is dead.. but I can see how a lot of people don't believe that Osama is dead.

Sad, really.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

SBMurder wrote:i didnt feel like reading all the comments but he died because he got in the way of a bullet that was shot because their original intention was to capture him but after he put up a fight he got shot
Aww... i would like him captured so we could throw bananas at him.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Pocket Monkey

Post by Pocket Monkey »

Okay Here's an idea...

How about we take his body and bury him under the New World Trade Center (The Freedom Tower)? :devious: Naaaaa but honestly here in the US everyone is freaking out with joy, like its honestly a shallow victory. I mean by letting him get to us with the bombings,

It made us start a war

Ended up killing 8000+ innocent Afgan civilians and injuring 15000

Killing 1500+ US soldiers in Pakistan and Iraq

Spent a shitload of money on this war, thus increasing our debt

I mean im glad those families got 'closure' but we've done more harm then good by fighting back and making bad decisions
Last edited by Pocket Monkey on Mon May 02, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

SBMurder wrote:i didnt feel like reading all the comments but he died because he got in the way of a bullet that was shot because their original intention was to capture him but after he put up a fight he got shot
The mission was to kill him..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I like Obama, and I believe Osama is dead.. but I can see how a lot of people don't believe that Osama is dead.

I can't believe this message was unknown to me till now, It actually made me fucking sad, I feel like shit ... I really love the story of his life, his behaving throughout the war, his promise to God and how he did what he had promised ...

... ... I wanted this man to live a 100 years, so I could try and talk to him one day
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Since when USA can kill anyone they want? I mean Osama definitely deserved it but still trial would have been something. But then again I've no idea what happened, they probably didn't have a change to take him alive, who knows.
~3000 people died in 9/11. How many people died when USA rushed to start wars against countries after that (for oil?)? Half million? Why don't they "help" people in North Korea or Africa and attack there. 'Cause there's no oil.

And now people in USA are cheering at streets. How is that different from what people are doing in Middle-East when something similar happens in USA? Sick.

Again, I just want some discussion and not blind love for USA. And I don't definitely mean to be disrespectful towards anyone. I mean If I could have had a change to shoot Osama, I would have shot his kneecaps first and then fist-raped him and made him eat his balls. But that's just me and that's not how things should work.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil

Post by Emil »

Revenge is a powerful motivator.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

samueeL wrote:Since when USA can kill anyone they want? I mean Osama definitely deserved it but still trial would have been something. But then again I've no idea what happened, they probably didn't have a change to take him alive, who knows.
~3000 people died in 9/11. How many people died when USA rushed to start wars against countries after that (for oil?)? Half million? Why don't they "help" people in North Korea or Africa and attack there. 'Cause there's no oil.

And now people in USA are cheering at streets. How is that different from what people are doing in Middle-East when something similar happens in USA? Sick.

Again, I just want some discussion and not blind love for USA. And I don't definitely mean to be disrespectful towards anyone. I mean If I could have had a change to shoot Osama, I would have shot his kneecaps first and then fist-raped him and made him eat his balls. But that's just me and that's not how things should work.

You have extremely valid points and more people should open their minds and look at things from the opposite perspective as you have.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Sam, because we're us. Your country would do the same, any country would do the same. It's all about power. We cheer for his death because we're animals. He attacked us because he was an animal. We're all animals, fooling ourselves into believing we aren't.
Pocket Monkey

Post by Pocket Monkey »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
samueeL wrote:Since when USA can kill anyone they want? I mean Osama definitely deserved it but still trial would have been something. But then again I've no idea what happened, they probably didn't have a change to take him alive, who knows.

You have extremely valid points and more people should open their minds and look at things from the opposite perspective as you have.
I agree with everything you said, America has to much pride :sosad: apparently if another country has some good resources the USA has to have a good chunk of it. I mean we need to stop pretending like we have all the power by staring wars and just chill out, we've had more innocent people killed by trying to get revenge then from 9/11.

I think its horrible, your right, everyone is cheering by the white house and in the streets, people even want to make this a national holiday and such. But if this happened vice versa, we'd say none of them have emotion or feeling and they are all evil animals.
We are no better then them if we retaliate violence with more violence.

Sometimes i wonder who the bad people really are...
Last edited by Pocket Monkey on Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

i giggled when a newsreporter last right said "for those of you who are just joining in, we have word that Obama is dead...oh wait....no....OSAMA is dead"
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

upperclasszero wrote:i giggled when a newsreporter last right said "for those of you who are just joining in, we have word that Obama is dead...oh wait....no....OSAMA is dead"

...was it... FOX news? loll :hehe:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

ThanksForTheVenom wrote:Sam, because we're us. Your country would do the same, any country would do the same. It's all about power. We cheer for his death because we're animals. He attacked us because he was an animal. We're all animals, fooling ourselves into believing we aren't.
It reminded me of the old X-Files conversation

Mulder: Eight million years out of Africa, I don't think we're all that different.
Scully: Mulder, we've put men into space, we've built computers that work faster than the human mind.
Mulder: While we over-populate the world and create new technologies to kill each other with. Maybe we're just beasts with big brains.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

It just goes to show, to only real winners here are Universal Studios.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

a lot of people were talking about this in school today, we actually watched Obamas speech during one class. aren't there a lot of Americans who are terrified that Al Qaeda are going to attack America...? there's all kinds of posts on tumblr. it's humorous. but all in all, I'm glad they finally found him.