Adam Gontier from TDG = Good Heart

Whatever you want to talk about!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Adam Gontier from TDG = Good Heart

Post by FuckT41182 »

He's a really great guy ...this video is probably too long for anyone of you to watch, but I think you'll understand what it's all about right after watching the first minutes ...I know TDG do charity work, and in this video you can see how much he feels it ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: Adam Gontier from TDG = Good Heart

Post by bizzyd53 »

Him and Neil. Two pretty awesome dudes.

Plus, Adam's got a sick forearm tat. :)
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

That was pretty touching.
BrandonCorey
Ma Poubelle

Post by BrandonCorey »

Is it weird that I cried while watching this video? Thanks for posting, it was very inspirational.
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

Im not a fan of there music but I've met Adam and the dude with the mohawk (dont know his name) and they are such nice guys. Plus this video raised my respect for them 10 fold.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

For someone who loves the band, he wasn't really excited when he saw Adam. I mean if Deryck came into my hospital room and I was sick, I don't care how sick I am, I would be super excited!!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Sum41Ant27 wrote:For someone who loves the band, he wasn't really excited when he saw Adam. I mean if Deryck came into my hospital room and I was sick, I don't care how sick I am, I would be super excited!!
i agree, somewhat. i think the kid didn't really know who the band was, i mean he said something like "i know the songs, just not the titles". im not trying to cut down the kid or the band or anyone, they're all good people and the kid's been through a lot. i think Adam and the other guys thought it was gonna be different, or Cameron would have been a little more excited.

still a great thing Adam did, he is a great guy.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Wennis
Bunkface
First name: Dennis

Post by Wennis »

2712 wrote:
Sum41Ant27 wrote:For someone who loves the band, he wasn't really excited when he saw Adam. I mean if Deryck came into my hospital room and I was sick, I don't care how sick I am, I would be super excited!!
i agree, somewhat. i think the kid didn't really know who the band was, i mean he said something like "i know the songs, just not the titles". im not trying to cut down the kid or the band or anyone, they're all good people and the kid's been through a lot. i think Adam and the other guys thought it was gonna be different, or Cameron would have been a little more excited.

It´s all about the idea and they did well
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

2712 wrote:

you two just read the comment that Adam himself wrote there on youtube, it was a reaction to a comment very similiar to yours
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

FuckT41182 wrote:
2712 wrote:

you two just read the comment that Adam himself wrote there on youtube, it was a reaction to a comment very similiar to yours
I read it! The person who wrote that comment, deleted his youtube account! xD
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Amazing story & all.. Now not meaning this as offensive i mean come on its a truely heartfelt story.. But you would think the kids was a little more enthusiastic to see him..or even if labeled "Big TDG fan" you'd know there names & songs.. Like i said, not tryn to be offensive but come on.. At least show that u care enough, when asked to play a song he puts his hand up like "whatever dude"... Wtf! I'll be calling out songs left & right, grab my guitar & play along..

LasVegasHighRoller7 4 days ago

@LasVegasHighRoller7 In case you didn't realize, this story is NOT about Adam or Three Days Grace, and his recognition.  This is about Kamron's story. Get a clue. And, unfortunately, your comment is offensive, so leave it alone, and keep it to yourself, or I'll remove you completely from this page and channel.

Sincerely,

Adam Gontier
haha! THROTTLED!!!
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

That was really cool =)

And as for the boy's reaction: not everyone expresses their feelings strongly. No matter what they feel on the inside. Besides I reckon he was a little shocked and surprised.
HappinessMachine41
Bunkface
First name: Joao

Post by HappinessMachine41 »

Guess it was a good sign of a good person
Pre-Screaming Bloody Murder World Tour - 17/02/2011 - Lisboa, Coliseu
Pre-Screaming Bloody Murder World Tour - 19/02/2011 - Oporto, Hard Club

'All that is said has been said'
hellsong41
First name: Chris

Post by hellsong41 »

Adam is a really great guy. I love Three Days Grace's music, but I don't really know much about the members, but now, I know that Adam is a really nice person. And plays really good live.
Believe me, it's alright.
It's so easy after all...
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by bizzyd53 »

2712 wrote:
Amazing story & all.. Now not meaning this as offensive i mean come on its a truely heartfelt story.. But you would think the kids was a little more enthusiastic to see him..or even if labeled "Big TDG fan" you'd know there names & songs.. Like i said, not tryn to be offensive but come on.. At least show that u care enough, when asked to play a song he puts his hand up like "whatever dude"... Wtf! I'll be calling out songs left & right, grab my guitar & play along..

LasVegasHighRoller7 4 days ago

@LasVegasHighRoller7 In case you didn't realize, this story is NOT about Adam or Three Days Grace, and his recognition.  This is about Kamron's story. Get a clue. And, unfortunately, your comment is offensive, so leave it alone, and keep it to yourself, or I'll remove you completely from this page and channel.

Sincerely,

Adam Gontier
haha! THROTTLED!!!
pwn'd
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Incredible. Although I'm not a huge TDG fan, I still respect Adam and all that he's done, especially here. I also knew somehow that he was going to end up playing I Hate Everything About You, haha.

Musicians can really make a difference and lift spirits even if it is only for a short while. We need more people like this. You can tell he genuinely cared and was moved by Kamron's story.