Bombs away

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Re: Bombs away

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Emil wrote:The UN is pathetic, you kind of see why Bush just ignored them and blasted away Saddam anyway.
The UN and EU should both fuck off..

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Emil wrote:The UN is pathetic, you kind of see why Bush just ignored them and blasted away Saddam anyway.
True that, the EU is just as pathetic but at least they're not tasked with keeping world peace.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

They capitulated.
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

gejmik wrote:They capitulated.
Yeah right. Khadaffi is a mad dog and mad dogs don't surrender, they bite until they're put down. The latest cease fire did wonders, how long did they keep the truce? Not even one day i believe.
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

Gaddafi gave the oil profits to the people in that country. He was the first leader in any of the oil rich arabic states to not just divide all the money amongst his family. Libya has one of the best standards of living in the world because of that apparently.

Fuck this 'coalition of allies', bombing Libya because they ignored the UN, when the UN and the Pope's and everyone elses pleas for them not to invade Iraq and Afghanistan a few years back were laughed at.

They're just pissed off that Gaddafi sold all Libya's oil contracts to China last week, so they'll probably throw a puppet government in once they bomb it into the floor and declare everything Gaddafi did as bollocks, so they can rob it and divide it amongst themselves. And as for the media coverage over here, it's laughable.

Fuck the yanks, I hope Gaddafi wipes the floor with them to be honest.
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

I don't mean to offend anyone by that, by the way - just my opinion! I don't hate Americans or anything, I just think it's fucked up how much their administration controls the world and manipulates everything
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Yeah, Khadaffi's a real hero, declaring a Jihad on Switzerland for not tolerating domnestic violence, the Lockerbie bombings, his nuclear programs which he only discontinued after the US wiped the floor with Saddam in fear of being next on the list. That and slaughtering his own population.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Get rid of one crazy dude and the next one is right around the corner. But of course you can't judge, we're all the same, they're all delightful and loving societies. That's why they torture, shoot at civilians, rape girls and women, bomb embassies, kidnap journalists and tourists and do all other kinds of great fun stuff like honor killings down there in Africa and the Middle East/Balkan region all the time. Nothing to do with the people, no of course not, it's always the region, the climate, the resources or god's will and the evil controlling west, right.. and we are always supposed to look at ourselves first? Haven't we done that enough by now to agree that we are doing pretty fucking good as freedom based democracies?

So either stop all interactions with this nutjob, look away and let them handle their shit on their own (revolution) or carpet bomb the fuck out of every armed station in that country and watch them try to eat their oil reserves.

No matter how much fun it is to financially exploit oil-controlling-dictatorships, sooner or later they blow up, so you either need to shut them down with force or cut them off economically until they crumble under their own populations pressure.

I'm just tired of this insanity... I'm with Deryck on this one. You can be against war as much as you want, you still can't really do anything about it. As long as there is power to be gained, people will fight for it.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Simon wrote:Get rid of one crazy dude and the next one is right around the corner. But of course you can't judge, we're all the same, they're all delightful and loving societies. That's why they torture, shoot at civilians, rape girls and women, bomb embassies, kidnap journalists and tourists and do all other kinds of great fun stuff like honor killings down there in Africa and the Middle East/Balkan region all the time. Nothing to do with the people, no of course not, it's always the region, the climate, the resources or god's will and the evil controlling west, right.. and we are always supposed to look at ourselves first? Haven't we done that enough by now to agree that we are doing pretty fucking good as freedom based democracies?

So either stop all interactions with this nutjob, look away and let them handle their shit on their own (revolution) or carpet bomb the fuck out of every armed station in that country and watch them try to eat their oil reserves.

No matter how much fun it is to financially exploit oil-controlling-dictatorships, sooner or later they blow up, so you either need to shut them down with force or cut them off economically until they crumble under their own populations pressure.

I'm just tired of this insanity... I'm with Deryck on this one. You can be against war as much as you want, you still can't really do anything about it. As long as there is power to be gained, people will fight for it.
I like the fact that you referred to Deryck's quote, And yeah i fucking agree too.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

I'm all for fighting the insanity where it originates because otherwise we'll have to fight it at home and i'm not that keen on having anymore Lockerbie disasters, so i'll say maybe we should just turn the country into a giant parking space.
PyroAMYac
Bunkface
First name: Amy
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Mckredie

Post by PyroAMYac »

FuckT41182 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:Well, the rebels didn't want our help, said they could do it themselves and didn't want any "foreign inteference"... Too proud to realise they were so gonna get crushed :/
or smart enough to realize that bombs will kill like hundreds of innocent children ...there is not a way to do this right
We were trying to arm the rebels at first (not raze the whole country to the ground), so that they could stand a chance in succeding themselves, but they were oo proud even for that...

"I wish it was raining, 'cause I hate every beautiful day"
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

PyroAMYac wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:Well, the rebels didn't want our help, said they could do it themselves and didn't want any "foreign inteference"... Too proud to realise they were so gonna get crushed :/
or smart enough to realize that bombs will kill like hundreds of innocent children ...there is not a way to do this right
We were trying to arm the rebels at first (not raze the whole country to the ground), so that they could stand a chance in succeding themselves, but they were oo proud even for that...
The bastard is handing out weapons to the citizens.. he thinks that they will protect him.. I will laugh so hard when he gets killed with his own weapons
PyroAMYac
Bunkface

Post by PyroAMYac »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
The bastard is handing out weapons to the citizens.. he thinks that they will protect him.. I will laugh so hard when he gets killed with his own weapons
I think that would be the best possible outcome. That way, the next psycho who takes over can fear the people and not just repeat the situation as it's been for the last god knows how many years...

Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I love the smell of Napalm In the morning.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Emil wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
True that, the EU is just as pathetic but at least they're not tasked with keeping world peace.
leave it to us to fuck up the EU economy
as for gaddafi/geddafi/kadafi7whatever his name is so fuckinf obvious that they want a puppet as president, democracy ?? democracy my ass
PyroAMYac
Bunkface

Post by PyroAMYac »

Still Waiting wrote:
Emil wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
leave it to us to fuck up the EU economy
as for gaddafi/geddafi/kadafi7whatever his name is so fuckinf obvious that they want a puppet as president, democracy ?? democracy my ass
Translating Arabic into readable words is a bitch.

fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Still Waiting wrote:leave it to us to fuck up the EU economy
The retarded Irish bankers, developers and polititians played their part in destroying the EU's economy too! Completely agree with everything here about Libya
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

The thread name made me think of my favorite video game as a kid, Toy Story 2. If I remember right it had a level called bombs away. Just saying. Thanks for listening and good night!!!
keefer
First name: Keefe

Post by keefer »

^^ You're right, I had that game too! :glad:

And as for the whole bullshit about how they're not there to take out Gadaffi (or however it is spelt) is crazy. I laughed when they said they weren't aiming to take out his compound and somehow did, at least that's what I heard happened. Just like with Iraq, they went in to seize WMDs and came out with Saddam, mission solved boys, let's have a beer.