new song - thanks for coming out

Like writing songs? Post your lyrics, poems, or whatever here!
JDM13
First name: Jack
new song - thanks for coming out

Post by JDM13 »

just a little something i just scrambled together...

Before us, he fades, into, the night

No body knows, how hard it is
When you’re dead, inside, but still living
Why aren’t I dead?

I don’t wanna sleep tonight
I wanna give up this fight
I wanna see my self fall
I think I might just end it all

Look inside my eyes
See the pain that lies
Look inside my heart
It’s the blackest arc
Not beating for me so why would it for you

I don’t wanna sleep tonight
I wanna give up this fight
I wanna see my self fall
I think I might just end it all

Today, is the day, that it falls apart
And my hands, now they hold, that very last spark

Erase the dark, see the pain, watch it all flow to the brain
Dress the part, what’s my name? can’t go through this again
Erase the dark, see the pain, watch it all flow to the brain
Dress the part, what’s my name? can’t go through this again

This is my last sleep tonight
Looks like I’ve given up the fight
Go and watch me fall
This is me ending it all

So thanks for coming out.
dirk
Bunkface
First name: dirk

Re: new song - thanks for coming out

Post by dirk »

not joking, u r gay?

no problem anyway
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

dirk wrote:not joking, u r gay?

no problem anyway
This doesn't make sense at all
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
dirk wrote:not joking, u r gay?

no problem anyway
This doesn't make sense at all
I think he's referring to the title. Like coming out as in telling you're gay. xD
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

it's funny,he posts a song here in hope to get some opinions and the only three people who were sedulous enough to comment on this had written a total bullshit comments .

I like the way the lyrics are written,it's kinda dark and that's just what I like ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
UltraKolby
Hooch
First name: Kolby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by UltraKolby »

I kinda like it. Its dark, creepy, and likeable
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

FuckT is right, sorry for not giving you any feedback the first time. But about the song, I think it's good. It's dark but I like that :)
Last edited by lisaNL on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pakiraider
First name: Zain

Post by pakiraider »

it's very good i like it!
dbauer91
Billy Spleen
Instrument 2: drums
Instrument 3: keyboard

Post by dbauer91 »

to be brutally honest, it's really cliche and rhymes such as eyes w/ lies and fight w/ tonight have been used thousands of times. keep working at it though, i'm sure you'll improve :happy:
PyroAMYac
Bunkface
First name: Amy
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar
Last.fm Username: Mckredie

Post by PyroAMYac »

dbauer91 wrote:to be brutally honest, it's really cliche and rhymes such as eyes w/ lies and fight w/ tonight have been used thousands of times. keep working at it though, i'm sure you'll improve
Sorry but I have to agree, it makes me cringe. Can anyone on this site write about something that doesn't invole killing yourself or having a "black heart"? And you wonder where the EMO steroetype comes from... :/

"I wish it was raining, 'cause I hate every beautiful day"
JDM13
First name: Jack

Post by JDM13 »

PyroAMYac wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:to be brutally honest, it's really cliche and rhymes such as eyes w/ lies and fight w/ tonight have been used thousands of times. keep working at it though, i'm sure you'll improve
Sorry but I have to agree, it makes me cringe. Can anyone on this site write about something that doesn't invole killing yourself or having a "black heart"? And you wonder where the EMO steroetype comes from... :/
you probably wont like the new sums album then...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

JDM13 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
don't listen to him,if you wanna write pessimistic lyrics,do so,I like it ...I am very optimistic about myself and extremely pessimistic about the world and about other people...everyone likes something different,but look,MCR were writing their lyrics the same way as you did :P
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
PyroAMYac
Bunkface

Post by PyroAMYac »

JDM13 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
I know that it's gonna be darker and I have no problem with that, Blood In My Eyes sounds awesome for example, but I think they're very unlikely to ever suggest suicide - That's not the way they work and there's far too much energy in their songs for that theme.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

PyroAMYac wrote:
JDM13 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
I know that it's gonna be darker and I have no problem with that, Blood In My Eyes sounds awesome for example, but I think they're very unlikely to ever suggest suicide - That's not the way they work and there's far too much energy in their songs for that theme.
oh,there was so much energy in Smells Like Teen Spirit ...and if my memory serves.Kurt still is kinda dead
PyroAMYac
Bunkface

Post by PyroAMYac »

FuckT41182 wrote:oh,there was so much energy in Smells Like Teen Spirit ...and if my memory serves.Kurt still is kinda dead
I think you're kind of missing the point, Smells Like Teen Spirit isn't about suicide either is it. Why, are you suggesting Deryck kill himself? I know you're not really, but do you actually see my point about the songs, I'm not talking about band members killing themselves...

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

PyroAMYac wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:oh,there was so much energy in Smells Like Teen Spirit ...and if my memory serves.Kurt still is kinda dead
I think you're kind of missing the point, Smells Like Teen Spirit isn't about suicide either is it. Why, are you suggesting Deryck kill himself? I know you're not really, but do you actually see my point about the songs, I'm not talking about band members killing themselves...
you said that they have too much energy to commit suicide ...and I said that Nirvana was a band full of energy ...
PyroAMYac
Bunkface

Post by PyroAMYac »

FuckT41182 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
you said that they have too much energy to commit suicide ...and I said that Nirvana was a band full of energy ...
Correction: I said they have to much energy to drag it down by theming their SONGS about suicide.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

PyroAMYac wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
PyroAMYac wrote:
Correction: I said they have to much energy to drag it down by theming their SONGS about suicide.
suicides are cool,you young people have no idea about what's good or bad
PyroAMYac
Bunkface

Post by PyroAMYac »

FuckT41182 wrote:suicides are cool,you young people have no idea about what's good or bad
First of all, since when is suicide cool, and secondly, I'm sorry, when you say "you young people" who the hell are you referring to?

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

PyroAMYac wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:suicides are cool,you young people have no idea about what's good or bad
First of all, since when is suicide cool, and secondly, I'm sorry, when you say "you young people" who the hell are you referring to?
I don't care,give me a break for god's sake I don't give a shit what I write about ...and you are way too serious,you guys need to chill out , Stevo hates you