NOFX bullying 13 year old ginger

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

NOFX bullying 13 year old ginger

Post by Emil »

Really hilarious, nofx is making fun of a kid at a festival in holland. He doesn't seem to care either, neither does his mom apperently.
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Re: NOFX bullying 13 year old ginger

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

These guys are cool, but it's a little mean haha the kids did shit to deserve that, but as they said it's a NOFX gig!

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

if they feel stronger making fun of kids,than whatever ! XD
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals

Post by SociallyInept »

They've made some good music and all, but seriously Fat Mike is a piece of shit. The kid's not allowed to dig your music cause he's 13? And when NOFX music become so superior to blink-182? A fucking forth grader could play most of their songs.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

I'd like to see that 4th grader...

They are joking, calm down.

Besides, they do have a point. 13 year old kids shouldn't be in a crowd like that, especially all the way in the front where moshpits are going to form right next to him. My brother was about the same age when we saw Sum 41 in 2007 and he was all the way in the back with my father and he still enjoyed it.
Last edited by Simon on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

the 13 year old can be wherever he wants. it was obviously all ages because he got in, so there's nothing wrong with him being there. the singer is a fucking moron and what he was talking about was disgusting and makes anything that tom delonge ever says sound normal
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

SociallyInept wrote:They've made some good music and all, but seriously Fat Mike is a piece of shit. The kid's not allowed to dig your music cause he's 13? And when NOFX music become so superior to blink-182? A fucking forth grader could play most of their songs.
I think that applies better to blink than to Nofx. BTW Nofx is taking a shit on about everything. And Fat Mike said they only make fun of bands they know, i think they're pretty good friends with blink since they toured a lot back in the day.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

I've never liked NOFX, and this makes me like them even less. First off, they suck, so why go to their show kid?? He's better off at a blink-182 concert because blink is worth 20+ bucks to go see.
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

sumfan4 wrote:I've never liked NOFX, and this makes me like them even less. First off, they suck, so why go to their show kid?? He's better off at a blink-182 concert because blink is worth 20+ bucks to go see.
I'm pretty sure blink played there aswell.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

thats straight up shitty. kid came to see your show and you single him out? fuck that. hes a bit young but who gives a fuck
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Simon wrote:I'd like to see that 4th grader...

They are joking, calm down.

Besides, they do have a point. 13 year old kids shouldn't be in a crowd like that, especially all the way in the front where moshpits are going to form right next to him. My brother was about the same age when we saw Sum 41 in 2007 and he was all the way in the back with my father and he still enjoyed it.
true , but the kid's mom is awesome, my mom on the other hand is scared of the rock shows, mainly cos she thinks that I will get hurt, moshpits are dangeroust true, I don't like them and whenever I go to a gig I try to stay out of them.
And I guess that moving around the big city alone at night without my phone doesn't help either, but that was only once, and it was the phone's fault not mine
Back on topic, I don't see the point of these jokes but the kid doesn't seem to mind.
Last edited by Druska on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Still Waiting wrote:Back on topic, I don't see the point of these jokes but the kid doesn't seem to mind.
seriously,everybody in his position would smile or laugh on the jokes ...you can only smile or cry :) which one would you choose ?? you can also try to get up the fucking stage and beat the shit out of him,which would be the first thing to come on my mind ...but is it a smart thing to do ? even if you will get through security and fight one of the artists you adore,all you will get back is a subpoena :P seriously if he was making fun of me,I would probably just scream him to die and leave ...

I can guarantee you that the kid was feeling ashamed as hell ... I also don't get the point of all that,fuck,I agree that he is young but what is wrong with the desire to be as close as you can to the band you love ? young or not,it probably cost him a lot of effort to get there ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Blink-O

Post by Blink-O »

a short clip from blinks last tour over here in germany...
no hate whatsoever.
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

yeah i am pretty sure the kid would definitely care, and he's definitely not going to see NOFX again. what kind of moronic front man abuses their fans. you can't get much more stupid than that
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Tyler. wrote:yeah i am pretty sure the kid would definitely care, and he's definitely not going to see NOFX again. what kind of moronic front man abuses their fans. you can't get much more stupid than that
The kind that doesn't care. NOFX are pretty much hardcore punks not that fake pop punk Sum 41 and Blink were labeled, they really don't really give a shit and I like that because at least it's honest. And their music is pretty awesome as well, although I don't know that much of it.

The kid is probably a lot less butthurt about this than a lot of people here seem to be.
- Stevo32

Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

there's a difference between not giving a shit about anything and just being a fucking moron. he's lucky his band has made music that people have bought otherwise he'd no doubt be a massive failure at life
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Simon wrote:
Tyler. wrote:yeah i am pretty sure the kid would definitely care, and he's definitely not going to see NOFX again. what kind of moronic front man abuses their fans. you can't get much more stupid than that
The kind that doesn't care. NOFX are pretty much hardcore punks not that fake pop punk Sum 41 and Blink were labeled, they really don't really give a shit and I like that because at least it's honest. And their music is pretty awesome as well, although I don't know that much of it.

The kid is probably a lot less butthurt about this than a lot of people here seem to be.
??? Blink 182 would say the crow to fuck off anyday...they would wear women clothes and laugh on themselves ...at least in the past they would do so for sure ...isn't it not giving a fuck too ??? this is being a moron more than not giving a fuck .. XD
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Tyler. wrote:there's a difference between not giving a shit about anything and just being a fucking moron. he's lucky his band has made music that people have bought otherwise he'd no doubt be a massive failure at life
Wouldn't every artist? In a way NOFX is way more succefull than blink or Sum 41 will ever be, Punk In Drublic sold 500 000 records without having a single song on MTV or on commercial radio, and no it's not because they weren't good enough but becaus ethe band thought that MTV were hypocrites that wouldn't play them when they needed their help but as sson as Green Day blow up they were interested in them. Now that's an achievment.
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

definitely not more succesful than blink or the sums. and lots of artists could have led normal lives without it, but this guy's just stupid. i saw a video on another forum where various artists were basically saying how much of an idiot he is. i also found it funny how he knew what this 'felching' thing was. must've had some "fun" when his wife broke up with him realising he was an idiot
Spoiler: show
man im in a bad mood
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Tyler. wrote:definitely not more succesful than blink or the sums. and lots of artists could have led normal lives without it, but this guy's just stupid. i saw a video on another forum where various artists were basically saying how much of an idiot he is. i also found it funny how he knew what this 'felching' thing was. must've had some "fun" when his wife broke up with him realising he was an idiot
Spoiler: show
man im in a bad mood
If you're talking the one with Tom DeLonge, that video was a joke. They all know him and were asked to make fun of him.
- Stevo32