Just Got Back From Warped Tour.

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Just Got Back From Warped Tour.

Post by sumfan4 »

I had an awesome day! I got up at 7am with my sister, then she picked up her friend and her boyfriend and we got to Merriweather (MD) and waited outside the gates for a few hours. It was fun, we saw some good bands, I got dehydrated and almost passed out. We saw Hot Chelle Rae because my sister and her friend wanted to, but they turned out to be a good band, and it was their first time playing in Maryland! Me and my sister's boyfriend got all of the members to sign our chests, so we walked around shirtless the rest of the evening! We saw Mayday Parade, then headed over to Breathe Electric (against my will), then to Sum 41! The place went nucking futs!! It was awesome! They did a cover of Metallica, and Paint It Black. It was awesome! The show was pretty much over after the Sums went offstage. The only thing I wish I did was find that damn AP tent, because that's where Sum 41 was signing at 3 today, but nobody in our group but me wanted to walk around again since we couldn't find the tent the first time around, and we were all thirsty and dying because of the heat.

Great day though!!
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Re: Just Got Back From Warped Tour.

Post by Queso Man »

Lucky! What else did their set consist of? Still a half hour I bet
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

Hey I was there too. I was in the very front dead middle in front of Deryck. Almost died in that pit. Did you notice that Deryck's mic was fucked up? It made him sound like a chipmunk (like BAD) and right when he starting singing The Hell Song he pointed to the tech guy saying there was something wrong but they never fixed it. Also you couldn't hear Tom's guitar until the middle of the Master of Puppets solo. Anyway Sum 41 was definitely the biggest band there.

I got fucked over on the signing. The AP Tent was way in the back of the grounds next to one of the stages (like around main stage). APPARENTLY you had to go and get a pass for the signing earlier in the day to get stuff signed, but it didn't say that anywhere until I got to the tent at 2 something and they were all gone. So with all of the passes gone the girls sitting in that tent said it didn't matter just get in line. We asked them about five different times to make sure. So me, my brother, and my friend were like 10th in line waiting for an hour and a half. By the time Sum 41 showed up (I didn't realize they were all THAT short. I knew Deryck was 5'5", Cone was like 5'10" give or take, Steve was like 5'9" give or take, but I didn't know Tom was like 5'6". WOW) this bitch was running around saying you need your passes out and stuff. So we were two people away from the table to get autographs and we go and ask the girls again about us not having a pass. They say that we need a pass to get stuff signed and if we don't have one then get out of the line. FUCKING IDIOTS. Next time some BULLSHIT like that happens again I'm just going to be the next person in line for the signing and if the people say I need a pass then fuck it...I know Sum 41 will still sign my stuff with me already being there. The passes were free by the way, I know what a joke - the line wasn't even that big so the passes weren't important. At least I got some cool pics of Sum 41 being like 5 feet from me and some crazy video from the front row. WAIT the phone got dropped and some girl found it, ran off and stole it. Fuck my life.

Still was awesome.
UltraKolby
Hooch
First name: Kolby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by UltraKolby »

kILLDR3n wrote:Hey I was there too. I was in the very front dead middle in front of Deryck. Almost died in that pit. Did you notice that Deryck's mic was fucked up? It made him sound like a chipmunk (like BAD) and right when he starting singing The Hell Song he pointed to the tech guy saying there was something wrong but they never fixed it. Also you couldn't hear Tom's guitar until the middle of the Master of Puppets solo. Anyway Sum 41 was definitely the biggest band there.

I got fucked over on the signing. The AP Tent was way in the back of the grounds next to one of the stages (like around main stage). APPARENTLY you had to go and get a pass for the signing earlier in the day to get stuff signed, but it didn't say that anywhere until I got to the tent at 2 something and they were all gone. So with all of the passes gone the girls sitting in that tent said it didn't matter just get in line. We asked them about five different times to make sure. So me, my brother, and my friend were like 10th in line waiting for an hour and a half. By the time Sum 41 showed up (I didn't realize they were all THAT short. I knew Deryck was 5'5", Cone was like 5'10" give or take, Steve was like 5'9" give or take, but I didn't know Tom was like 5'6". WOW) this bitch was running around saying you need your passes out and stuff. So we were two people away from the table to get autographs and we go and ask the girls again about us not having a pass. They say that we need a pass to get stuff signed and if we don't have one then get out of the line. FUCKING IDIOTS. Next time some BULLSHIT like that happens again I'm just going to be the next person in line for the signing and if the people say I need a pass then fuck it...I know Sum 41 will still sign my stuff with me already being there. The passes were free by the way, I know what a joke - the line wasn't even that big so the passes weren't important. At least I got some cool pics of Sum 41 being like 5 feet from me and some crazy video from the front row. WAIT the phone got dropped and some girl found it, ran off and stole it. Fuck my life.

Still was awesome.
Dag, only a few steps away to meeting Sum 41 and lost your phone. A good and a bad day
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

kILLDR3n wrote:Hey I was there too. I was in the very front dead middle in front of Deryck. Almost died in that pit. Did you notice that Deryck's mic was fucked up? It made him sound like a chipmunk (like BAD) and right when he starting singing The Hell Song he pointed to the tech guy saying there was something wrong but they never fixed it. Also you couldn't hear Tom's guitar until the middle of the Master of Puppets solo. Anyway Sum 41 was definitely the biggest band there.

Still was awesome.
sucks :holyshit:

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Dude that fucking sucks. Why would some bitch steal your phone?? I guess I didn't miss anything then.

....oh, and did you see a shirtless 17 year old with autographs on his chest?