Something I need to know ...

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Something I need to know ...

Post by FuckT41182 »

I was listening to the song Unbound by Avenged Sevenfold ...It's really epic one with really AWESOME lyrics ...I really want to know who's singing the part "There's nothing here to take for granted...etc. on youtube there people argue that it's some kid or kids ...and other ones say that it's Shanna Crooks ...She is written on wikipedia as a performer of some back vocals for them...but other people on youtube don't agree ...btw what you think about this song ??I think it's one of the best lyrics ...and the choir singing there is cool too . :winkwink:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Something I need to know ...

Post by TomiT14 »

By no way is this better musically or lyrically than Chapter Four or Afterlife.
But to answer your question, no idea. Could be a child, could be Crooks.
Remember, Justin Bieber sounds like a woman, so.

btw, RIP Rev.
dezik41
First name: Patrik
Instrument 2: guitar

Post by dezik41 »

this song is good. You don't know about them something new? If they're working on new things or something like that?
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

oh Tommy I know both of the songs you posted ...I just think Unbound is musically and lyrically the best one ! :winkwink:
and I don't know if they're working on something new ...It is not so far since James Sullivan died ...He was drummer that can't be replaced ...He was just perfect ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:oh Tommy I know both of the songs you posted ...I just think Unbound is musically and lyrically the best one ! :winkwink:
and I don't know if they're working on something new ...It is not so far since James Sullivan died ...He was drummer that can't be replaced ...He was just perfect ...
They had started to make a new album when Rev died. So they decided to finish the record in memory of him.
But as for the future, or the live shows, no one knows yet.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:oh Tommy I know both of the songs you posted ...I just think Unbound is musically and lyrically the best one ! :winkwink:
They had started to make a new album when Rev died. So they decided to finish the record in memory of him.
and when is it supposed to be out ??? I really got into Avenged Sevenfold these days ...
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
and when is it supposed to be out ??? I really got into Avenged Sevenfold these days ...
Don't know about the release date, but just read an interview of M. Shadows, and he said the album is in it's finishing touches, so I guess late in the Summer or Fall?

They had written and had demos of about 6 songs when Rev died. The vocals and drums by Rev are included in the album for those tracks, and the lyrics haven't been changed from the demo versions in honour of The Rev.

The drums for the rest of the album are played by Mike Portnoy, who will tour with them. Not sure how many shows the band will do though.

EDIT: According to Wiki, the "Nightmare" is going to be released in July 27th.
Then again, it's wiki, so.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

My friend jeremy told me a while ago but i cant remember now its been so long.

they're both kids.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
Don't know about the release date, but just read an interview of M. Shadows, and he said the album is in it's finishing touches, so I guess late in the Summer or Fall?

They had written and had demos of about 6 songs when Rev died. The vocals and drums by Rev are included in the album for those tracks, and the lyrics haven't been changed from the demo versions in honour of The Rev.

The drums for the rest of the album are played by Mike Portnoy, who will tour with them. Not sure how many shows the band will do though.

yeah thank you that's a lot of info and I really appreciate it :)
sumfan - how do you mean both ? :silly: I can hear there only one voice :confusion:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

sumfan - how do you mean both ? :silly: I can hear there only one voice :confusion:
its actually two through-out the song in those parts.

a boy and a girl.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Sumfan wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

its actually two through-out the song in those parts.

a boy and a girl.
then they sound pretty similar ...or the same :D
41salute
Bunkface

Post by 41salute »

In 'Unbound (The Wild Ride)' it's kids singing. Three of them I think. It's on the DVD that comes with the album.
Shanna Crooks sings in 'Dear God' and 'A Little Piece Of Heaven'.

The new album was slated for a July release. There's a sample of one of the songs (I think it's called 'Nightmare') on the internet.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

41salute wrote:In 'Unbound (The Wild Ride)' it's kids singing. Three of them I think. It's on the DVD that comes with the album.
Shanna Crooks sings in 'Dear God' and 'A Little Piece Of Heaven'.

The new album was slated for a July release. There's a sample of one of the songs (I think it's called 'Nightmare') on the internet.
two, ones black.
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

IMO i think Critical Alcclaim is one of the best songs on the album along with A Little Piece of Heaven

its quite hard to imagine Avenged Sevenfold without the Rev now...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Mr-David-Blues wrote:IMO i think Critical Alcclaim is one of the best songs on the album along with A Little Piece of Heaven

its quite hard to imagine Avenged Sevenfold without the Rev now...
you're totally right ...
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah, "Nightmare" was released as the first single and its on the internet already:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Bi1c9LmhU

Its pretty cool except that the drums are too big in my opinion, they're too big comparing them to the rest of the instruments, well thats something to except from a big scale crazy drummer like Mike Portnoy. And the July 27 date is confirmed, so even A7X are faster than the Sums releasing this album, considering they took a lot of time to work on it, plus the dying of The Rev in the middle of the recording.. and they still are faster than the Sums with this album.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Hentaiman wrote:Yeah, "Nightmare" was released as the first single and its on the internet already:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Bi1c9LmhU

Its pretty cool except that the drums are too big in my opinion, they're too big comparing them to the rest of the instruments, well thats something to except from a big scale crazy drummer like Mike Portnoy. And the July 27 date is confirmed, so even A7X are faster than the Sums releasing this album, considering they took a lot of time to work on it, plus the dying of The Rev in the middle of the recording.. and they still are faster than the Sums with this album.
yeah thanks ....the song rocks ! I really like it and can't wait for the new album ...and Sum 41 ...you know ....everyone knows that Sum 41 hate studio :) and as we all know they were more drunk than sober there ...only now when the label is angry they started to work more seriously ...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

hey ...I totally forgot that their new album is already out ...I am listening to it right now ! Welcome to the Family rocks !