my band

Promote anything you want to here. Just nothing inappropriate please.
dezik41
First name: Patrik
Instrument 2: guitar

my band

Post by dezik41 »

Hey guys. :blush: I got some videos from show of my band. And if you got time post your opinion ... i got only youtube links :suicide:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q91dntIvv7U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGlwcGxN ... re=related
... iam that bass player
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: my band

Post by FuckT41182 »

it's okay ...but we can't tell you too much 'cause it's not very good quality ...btw: I am from Slovakia too ...and cover of Ik is pretty cool :winkwink: and you guys sound cool too :silly:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
silverdolphin
Hooch
First name: Zee
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Instrument 3: Bass

Post by silverdolphin »

Sounds cool, but the vid's quality isn't great ..
Great band though !
BrandonCorey
Ma Poubelle

Post by BrandonCorey »

It's all tight man. sounds good
dezik41

Post by dezik41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:it's okay ...but we can't tell you too much 'cause it's not very good quality ...btw: I am from Slovakia too ...and cover of Ik is pretty cool :winkwink: and you guys sound cool too :silly:
nice! ... what city are you from? :silly:
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

dezik41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:it's okay ...but we can't tell you too much 'cause it's not very good quality ...btw: I am from Slovakia too ...and cover of Ik is pretty cool :winkwink: and you guys sound cool too :silly:
Trnava :) are you going to see Sum 41 in Prague ???or have you got QIP(ICQ) ??my number 288331862 when you got it add me :winkwink:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
dezik41

Post by dezik41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
Trnava :) are you going to see Sum 41 in Prague ???or have you got QIP(ICQ) ??my number 288331862 when you got it add me :winkwink:
I dont because my mom is awesome .. :suicide: :holyshit: but ... better would be facebook you dont have it?:D
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

dezik41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
I dont because my mom is awesome .. :suicide: :holyshit: but ... better would be facebook you dont have it?:D
I don't because I think facebook is shit :D and it's sad that you can't go to Prague :( but I think you'll get another chance soon after new record is released :winkwink:
dezik41

Post by dezik41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
I don't because I think facebook is shit :D and it's sad that you can't go to Prague :( but I think you'll get another chance soon after new record is released :winkwink:
But i was on the show in Vienna ... it was best live show i ever was on ... and i heard that From Our Hands is doing support in Praha ... that is awesome i want to go :suicide: :balling:
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

dezik41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
But i was on the show in Vienna ... it was best live show i ever was on ... and i heard that From Our Hands is doing support in Praha ... that is awesome i want to go :suicide: :balling:
yeah I was in Vienna too ...and From Our Hand played in the club in my town so I've already seen them...and I also saw FOH in Prague before Ine Kafe "last" concert (long time ago :) ) :happy:
dezik41

Post by dezik41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
dezik41 wrote:
yeah I was in Vienna too ...and From Our Hand played in the club in my town so I've already seen them...and I also saw FOH in Prague before Ine Kafe "last" concert (long time ago :) ) :happy:
Nice .
nice i can say that FOH and Sums are the best bands for me ... i like the sound, style etc... Man this is crazy we are slovak and we are writing in english haha :devious:
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

yeah :D FOH I really like song River Flows...good lyrics and singing too...and all the songs ...It's pretty cool that they will play before Sums ...2 bands that I like :) and you should get a QIP thing man :silly:
dezik41

Post by dezik41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:yeah :D FOH I really like song River Flows...good lyrics and singing too...and all the songs ...It's pretty cool that they will play before Sums ...2 bands that I like :) and you should get a QIP thing man :silly:
I should .. but i should be happy that this PC is running too:D ... i really dont know how can run TNS, Facebook, bandzone etc together ... i wonder! :holyshit:
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

dezik41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:yeah :D FOH I really like song River Flows...good lyrics and singing too...and all the songs ...It's pretty cool that they will play before Sums ...2 bands that I like :) and you should get a QIP thing man :silly:
I should .. but i should be happy that this PC is running too:D ... i really dont know how can run TNS, Facebook, bandzone etc together ... i wonder! :holyshit:
I think that your computer would handle QIP too ;) the sw is not too difficult for running ...and what computer it is when it can hardly run browser ? :silly:
dezik41

Post by dezik41 »

well ... my knowledge about PC's is lame .. and iam on school that is all about it ... fucked up:D
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

dezik41 wrote:well ... my knowledge about PC's is lame .. and iam on school that is all about it ... fucked up:D
nothing unusual...I am on PC school too and almost everything I know about it I have learned on my own ... :P school will never learn you anything useful...