Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

PTswim41
Billy Spleen
First name: Dan

Big Changes?

Post by PTswim41 »

sums twitter
Having a serious band meeting. Which means we have to sober for at least the first half of it. 9:42 AM May 17th
and then today :
Big changes coming. about 3 hours ago
Any ideas of what these new changes could be?
Jeremy Kill
Re: Interesting Shit

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, I have no idea. I posted the same tweet in the New Album thread too. I'm hoping it's a good thing, but they didn't say and they usually let you know when something is going good.
PTswim41
Billy Spleen
First name: Dan

Post by PTswim41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Yeah, I have no idea. I posted the same tweet in the New Album thread too. I'm hoping it's a good thing, but they didn't say and they usually let you know when something is going good.

Maybe they're bringing back Dave!?!? OMG!! hahahah just kidding :devious:

what if they said theyve decided to scrap this album and rerecord it after the upcoming tour.....
Last edited by PTswim41 on Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

PTswim41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Yeah, I have no idea. I posted the same tweet in the New Album thread too. I'm hoping it's a good thing, but they didn't say and they usually let you know when something is going good.
Maybe they're bringing back Dave!?!? OMG!! hahahah just kidding :devious:

what if they said theyve decided to scrap this album and rerecord it after the upcoming tour.....
Oh man, Dave returning would be a dream come true. I don't think they'd scrap the album because by the sounds of it, they really like songs and the mixing seems to be going well.

I wonder if it has anything to do with any upcoming shows, if they have to cancel or pull out of the Warped Tour to spend more time on the album?
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Re: Big Changes?

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

maybe they're actually sober?
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Dave!!! Please come back Dave!! I hate Tom. ....okay, well hate is a strong word, but I don't like the fact that Dave was replaced, and especially by a guy in a different band that sucks who is trying to get his crappy band recognized.
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

Well if the record were to release in August or September. That would literally give no time for a music video during all the touring, at least I would not think. I wish they would release a single and video at least a month before. This is the standard etiquette isn't it?
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

kILLDR3n wrote:Well if the record were to release in August or September. That would literally give no time for a music video during all the touring, at least I would not think. I wish they would release a single and video at least a month before. This is the standard etiquette isn't it?
I think so, at least that's what happened with Underclass Hero and We're All To Blame.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

maybe they're coming back to Congo :silly: just kidding ...really I have no idea what this should mean
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

It's weird, because they're talking about big 'changes' and not about big 'news', unfortunately.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

don't be so terrified...maybe he just mean how the record changed after mixing ... :winkwink: or how is this record different ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I don't want Dave to come back. I like Tom and actually pretty prefer him right now. Say what you will.
[donate][/donate]
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

sumfan4 wrote:Dave!!! Please come back Dave!! I hate Tom. ....okay, well hate is a strong word, but I don't like the fact that Dave was replaced, and especially by a guy in a different band that sucks who is trying to get his crappy band recognized.
Whoa! First of all, Gob's been around much longer than the Sums, and the Sums opened for them many times before. So to say Tom is there to just promote his band? Give me a break. He hasn't talked anything about Gob while being in the Sums. Plus, Gob isn't that crappy.

I loved the fact that Dave was replaced by a guy from "the inside". I don't mean I wanted Dave to leave, but the replacement could've been much worse. Tom's a great guy, I love his band and he's been friends with them long before joining the band. To be honest, when the Sums were looking for a tour guitarist, I was hoping it to be either Tom or Greig Nori (not knowing about their problems back then).

And dude! It's already been 3 years! How much longer are you going to whine after Dave?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:Dave!!! Please come back Dave!! I hate Tom. ....okay, well hate is a strong word, but I don't like the fact that Dave was replaced, and especially by a guy in a different band that sucks who is trying to get his crappy band recognized.
Whoa! First of all, Gob's been around much longer than the Sums, and the Sums opened for them many times before. So to say Tom is there to just promote his band? Give me a break. He hasn't talked anything about Gob while being in the Sums. Plus, Gob isn't that crappy.

I loved the fact that Dave was replaced by a guy from "the inside". I don't mean I wanted Dave to leave, but the replacement could've been much worse. Tom's a great guy, I love his band and he's been friends with them long before joining the band. To be honest, when the Sums were looking for a tour guitarist, I was hoping it to be either Tom or Greig Nori (not knowing about their problems back then).

And dude! It's already been 3 years! How much longer are you going to whine after Dave?
yeah exactly ...we should all not to forget Dave,but to accept that he's not with the band anymore ....I'm pleased with the fact that they are still friends :winkwink: and Tom rocks !!!!
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:I don't want Dave to come back. I like Tom and actually pretty prefer him right now. Say what you will.
Il 2nd you on this one

Dave was still awsome tho

as for the "Big Change" hmm maybe its got something to do with their website or something i duno

either that or their changing their image and going emo :hehe:
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

Hahah, actually I would want Dave to come back so Tom would focuse more on Gob.

Hopefully it's a huge Sum41/Gob Nordic Europe tour ;)

EDIT: woah, i sounded like a complete moron on that last sentence.
Last edited by patenttiftw on Wed May 19, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the perfect li e
Billy Spleen

Post by the perfect li e »

Dave <3, Tom's cool too but he'll never be Dave.
adrianSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Adrian

Post by adrianSum »

maybe ... change the design of Sum41.com

haha
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

and maybe they decided to stop being straight ...this video can make miracles
I swear that I never wanned to be gay more then after watching this video ...especially after taking a good look on homeless Steve :P

BTW: I have a question for all the English people...I saw a guy with T shit on which was written - Homosexuals are gay ...what is this supposed to mean ???I am really interested in meaning of it but somehow I don't get it ...
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Ignorant prick.