top albums by fav band

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

top albums by fav band

Post by CIRCUITzach »

dont include EPs or greatest hits. or live albums

9. Don't Tread On Me
Not that good of cd. I think Nick Hex said it was his least fav to. Fav song - Speak Easy

8. Uplifter
Great CD but not the 311 i love. although its slowly growing on me. Fav song - Jackpot

7. Transistor
To many songs, some are good and some are so so. fav song - Jupiter or Prisoner, Jupiter does have my fav lyrics of all time though " stay positive and love your life" i hope to get this tattooed on me.

6. Evolver
I like it but doesnt compare to my top 5. my fav song on this i think is their song with the most meaning - beyond the gray sky.

5. Soundsystem
Amazing cd. love it. love 80% of the songs. fav song - livin and rockin

4. From Chaos
Sick songs with sick lyrics. fav song - Champagne

3. Music
Their debut, they had to sponsor themselves since sales werent so good. but this cd is sick. fav song - idk between 3. ill say My Stoney Baby

2. 311 aka Blue Album
Their 1995 breakthrough multi plat album. they got their 1st number 1 hit (down), and follwed the same success with top ten hits All mixed Up and Dont Stay Home. Fav Song- Jackolantern's Weather

1. Grassroots
their 2nd album. cd was on top ten charts but no songs. sick songs with some having no chorous, 311 at their prime. fav song- offbeat bareass.
Last edited by CIRCUITzach on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: top albums by fav band

Post by Shiv »

9 CDs too many hahahahahah

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]