Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: TNS Twitter Thread

Post by Dylan »

i had a dream where the Gaslight Anthem came to my old school for a concert. there was really no one there, except for a couple of my friends, bobbyjames and jeremy. i remember that i was freaking out cause i couldn't find my copy of American Slang for them to autograph.

seems that always happend in my dreams. there's someone famous i get to meet, but i always need to find something for them to sign. and then when i finally get the CD or whatever, they're gone, or i wake up.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

FuckT41182 wrote:I wonder if one day the competitiveness of football fans will be as peaceful as Ash Ketchum is after his battles, he shakes his hand with the guy he's just lost to, even though he's gotta catch 'em all
Watching Ash lose in the Pokemon League in the first season was tragic for the 10-year-old version of me. He was supposed to be a Pokemon Master by then! And what, he caught like 7 Pokemon through that whole trip? :suicide:

(Of course, this was before they made 600+ more Pokemon and whored themselves out on it)
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I wonder if one day the competitiveness of football fans will be as peaceful as Ash Ketchum is after his battles, he shakes his hand with the guy he's just lost to, even though he's gotta catch 'em all
Watching Ash lose in the Pokemon League in the first season was tragic for the 10-year-old version of me. He was supposed to be a Pokemon Master by then! And what, he caught like 7 Pokemon through that whole trip? :suicide:

(Of course, this was before they made 600+ more Pokemon and whored themselves out on it)
the last episodes suck , Ash and Misty fights were hilarious !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I'm bored and I gotta stay here where I am for 6 hours, time to watch Godfather 1 !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

it's only 9:30 and I'm bored at work already.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

our situation is very alike now, and I kinda don't feel like watching a movie now, but I really wanna watch Godfather !
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I wish I could watch a film right now!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

well we have no work to do here today, so I am going to really watch that movie right now, I was deciding if I should watch Godfather of Goodfellas, The Godfather is the winner !
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

Watched the first episode of Modern Family last night. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so much while watching tv.
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Every day at 5 o'clock I watch As the world turns, I was excited 'cause the episode from yesterday was full of drama. And now they're accidently airing the same episode as yesterday! >.<
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

FuckT41182 wrote:well we have no work to do here today, so I am going to really watch that movie right now, I was deciding if I should watch Godfather of Goodfellas, The Godfather is the winner !
Excellent choice.

I went out with an old friend of mine, when we were leaving from the café we met some hobo who had a cigarette in his hand and he just walked past us, my friend was out of the door but I was still leaving and the hobo randomly put his hand with the cig into my friend's face and walked away. What the f...

Oh and I want to hug the person in charge of the music in school, during the break they played The Gaslight Anthem followed by Nirvana followed by Breaking Benjamin. Noice.
Last edited by Janet on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

Today I noticed a mole on my cheek that didn't look familiar. I got all "OMG i've gotten a new mole maybe there's something wrong!!!". Then I looked through some old pictures from -09. The new mole was not so new after all.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Just had my first driving lesson
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I love Fridays :D
[donate][/donate]
lisaNL
Chuck

Post by lisaNL »

blackhawk1105 wrote:Just had my first driving lesson
Awesome! How did it go? ^^
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

lisaNL wrote:
Awesome! How did it go? ^^
Great!
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

I wanna have driving lessons too!!! But I still gotta wait a few months.

Why the hell was I born in August.
lisaNL
Chuck

Post by lisaNL »

It's quiet on here..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

avolition wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:well we have no work to do here today, so I am going to really watch that movie right now, I was deciding if I should watch Godfather of Goodfellas, The Godfather is the winner !
Excellent choice.

I went out with an old friend of mine, when we were leaving from the café we met some hobo who had a cigarette in his hand and he just walked past us, my friend was out of the door but I was still leaving and the hobo randomly put his hand with the cig into my friend's face and walked away. What the f...

Oh and I want to hug the person in charge of the music in school, during the break they played The Gaslight Anthem followed by Nirvana followed by Breaking Benjamin. Noice.
something similar happened to us once, a 30 year old man came to see if my cousin had the balls, he grabbed my cousin's hand in an effort to get him down, he just didn't expect that me and my cousin are not only used to this stuff, but we're also not afraid of it, and as we never fight unfairly, I just watched my cousin to do his work...and I can tell ya, it was funny to watch him provoke a fight and then end up covered in blood with a broken nose begging my cousin to leave... was your friend a girl or a boy ?

strange thing is that after a few days we found out that the guy my cousin was fighting with got his ass kicked by my uncle(my cousin's father) just a few years ago...it could be a family tradition XD

yeah and the music is great, we never listen to music in our school , it's a shame, but when I hear what the kids there listen to, we're really better off without music, I don't wanna listen to shit...
Sickore
Billy Spleen
First name: Justyna
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: FiFty_B
Twitter: j_sickore

Post by Sickore »

Susanne wrote:
I wanna have driving lessons too!!! But I still gotta wait a few months.

Why the hell was I born in August.
I have my driving licence from November, but even now I have good memories about my driving lessons. That was cheerful time in my life. It was in last August :happy:

Wish you lucky!