drugs.....

Whatever you want to talk about!
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: drugs.....

Post by LTS »

NoReason27 wrote:what is it made of? water and wheat? if i want wheat i'll have a sandwich.
for some reason that's my new favorite quote
One of a Kind of Something
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

drinking greatly improves my social skills
boof
Bunkface
First name: Chelsea

Post by boof »

budgie wrote:drinking greatly improves my social skills
drinking improves my dancing skills
frees up the inhibitions
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Phili wrote:I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I don't look down on people who drink, but I think people who smoke and do drugs, especially teenagers, are idiots. You are just fucking yourself up and preparing to have bad habits and bad health in the future.

I have a lot of friends who drink though. I have a friend who had 4 glasses of Smirnoff yesterday and then came over to my house and had a really overexcited conversation with my mom. I didn't realize he had been drinking until we left and then I was like "OH MY GOD my mom was talking to a drunk person?!" That's when I started stumbling and slurring. When I'm around drunk people, I act drunk, I don't need alcohol.
mmm :nervous: I've been in your friend's situation
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Phili wrote:That's when I started stumbling and slurring. When I'm around drunk people, I act drunk, I don't need alcohol.
No offense or anything, Phili, but...wtf? Pretending your drunk is pretty fucking retarded...I mean, being able to goof off and have fun type of "acting drunk" sober is fine...but slurring and stumbling sober just 'cause you're around drunk people? That's kinda ridiculous and sad.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I smoked a bit bit of weed back in the day; And as I'm Scottish, I love to get wasted.
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

boof wrote:
budgie wrote:drinking greatly improves my social skills
drinking improves my dancing skills
frees up the inhibitions
drinking makes Tom look hot to me, which in turn helps me to get laid.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
Phili wrote:That's when I started stumbling and slurring. When I'm around drunk people, I act drunk, I don't need alcohol.
No offense or anything, Phili, but...wtf? Pretending your drunk is pretty fucking retarded...I mean, being able to goof off and have fun type of "acting drunk" sober is fine...but slurring and stumbling sober just 'cause you're around drunk people? That's kinda ridiculous and sad.
Dude I don't think is it on purpose, we all do things we can't explain it is our sub-consious, we can't control it, it controls us half the time. Plus, I do not think calling someone a retard for acting is apportate. As I said it's not on purpose, it's like then men and women that live together share the PMS, it quite common, it's really the same thing to me.
[donate][/donate]
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

boniboyblue wrote: as I'm Scottish, Statistically speaking i'll die from Liver Cirrhosis before i'm 30.
FIXED. <3
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Jake wrote:
boniboyblue wrote: as I'm Scottish, Statistically speaking i'll die from Liver Cirrhosis before i'm 30.
FIXED. <3
its all that Buckfast they drink.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

the British people don't know how to drink (no offense to bobby or boni you know i love you guys) but it's true you're used to drink too fast cos your pubs close early , our pubs and discos usually close at 5 or 6 am so we don't have to hurry up ... :dance:
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Still Waiting wrote:the British people don't know how to drink (no offense to bobby or boni you know i love you guys) but it's true you're used to drink too fast cos your pubs close early , our pubs and discos usually close at 5 or 6 am so we don't have to hurry up ... :dance:
we get kicked out of pubs at like 11. its shit. maybe a bit later on the weekend.
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
and annoying.

at oxegen one of our friends drunk alcohol for the first time.
after two sips of beer he kept acting like that and it really pissed off everyone.
we eventually left him in a hedge by himself
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

bobbyjames wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:the British people don't know how to drink (no offense to bobby or boni you know i love you guys) but it's true you're used to drink too fast cos your pubs close early , our pubs and discos usually close at 5 or 6 am so we don't have to hurry up ... :dance:
we get kicked out of pubs at like 11. its shit. maybe a bit later on the weekend.
our pubs open a t 12 am but our pubs are diiferent than the british ones ... way different
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Still Waiting wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
our pubs open a t 12 am but our pubs are diiferent than the british ones ... way different
ive been tp pubs and stuff in Tenerife and Gran Canaria, and i loved them, so much cooler, better beer, better atmosphere, later opening times. then again, they were in very touristy places, lol. i don't know what their like where you live, ive never been
boof
Bunkface
First name: Chelsea

Post by boof »

Still Waiting wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
the pubs here close like 12am during the week and on the weekend depending on the pub/club they generally close anywhere between 12 and 4am. So not too bad although the bastards are trying to bring in laws to make em all close up at 2am :mad:
there are already some places, like up the coast, where they have a curfew in effect, basically the pubs/clubs up there can't/won't let you in after 12am. Its pretty funny being up there at like 11:30 you just see carloads of people all making a mad dash to get into joints before they close the doors :razz:
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

bobbyjames wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
ive been tp pubs and stuff in Tenerife and Gran Canaria, and i loved them, so much cooler, better beer, better atmosphere, later opening times. then again, they were in very touristy places, lol. i don't know what their like where you live, ive never been
[youtube]v/8kUNzFX7kAA[/youtube] just a bit more smaller
you can find me over there at least every two weekends
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

Still Waiting wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
Pups!!!, I don't drink at pubs, I buy from the off license and get wasted with a few mates in the hut in the back
[donate][/donate]
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
I wasn't doing it consistently. I worded it completely wrong, I just goof off and make fun of them. But for some reason, subconsciously, I stumble along when the people I'm with are stumbling along. I'm the type of person who becomes more outgoing when my friends are being outgoing. When they're drunk and singing, I sing with 'em. Plain and simple.

They weren't annoyed by it. If they had been, I would've stopped, but they knew that I was just making fun of them.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Fair enough. Making fun is entirely allowed. Faking-drunk is entirely not allowed (at least, not if I'm around haha)

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website