Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Re: "Screaming Bloody Murder" Discussion!

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

I meant that i wouldn't listen to a crappy version, depends on the quality. I don't expect anything to be leaked from the listening party. But if any album song leaks more than 2 weeks from the album then i'll give it a listen. I'd only commit to listening to another single maybe and 1 or two leaks if i hadn't heard the title of the songs. TBH i don't really care anymore, i'd love to have the will to not listen but i don't so fuck it
Last edited by MetalMilitant41 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Also, I just wanted to throw my two cents in for Blink-182; while they started out as mediocre songwriters that had a just had a knack for pop melodies, they grew into better songwriters by the self-titled album. No song on that album is the same, even though some songs share a same melody (ending of Easy Target to segue into the guitar for All of This). The lyrics were more poetic and it was like they were a different band (especially the first time I heard Violence). I'm not saying they're incredible, but they did improve a vast amount.
kinda agree with Blink,until their last album,they weren't that much artistic but that's the best thing about Blink 182 ...the music was not any hard for them to make,guitars were pretty easy and all,but the melodies and everything were just fucking special ...even their first albums sound special for me :) Blink 182 had been a phenomenon that was able to make singing about dicks sound interesting ...they are the masters of ''the more simple,the better'' for me ...
and then they threw in their last album that was not accompanied with any kind of jokes,was ten times more artistic than the previous ones and still was pretty successful ...they are beside Sum 41 one band that will probably never disappoint me ...

and I forgot to mention that they were probably the funniest band ever ...both of their documentaries were just funny as hell XD

and btw,if you look at the music industry now,you can really say that they are incredible :)
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:There won't be a japanese leak.. camera's, cellphones and other recording devices are strictly forbidden..
pure fact confirmed by something/someone,or just your conclusion(or rather smart deduction:happy:)
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

FuckT41182 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:There won't be a japanese leak.. camera's, cellphones and other recording devices are strictly forbidden..
pure fact confirmed by something/someone,or just your conclusion(or rather smart deduction:happy:)
I think Amin posted a short message adressed to the contestants.. I'll look for it
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

the Japanese are years ahead of the rest of us though, they'll have the ability to record it using just their eyes.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:the Japanese are years ahead of the rest of us though, they'll have the ability to record it using just their eyes.
They have televisions as thin as credit cards that you can bend and curve around poles. It has nothing to do with recording or leaking the album, it's just insane stuff!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:the Japanese are years ahead of the rest of us though, they'll have the ability to record it using just their eyes.
XD I was thinking of something like that !!! and I believe that they will be able to make a perfect-quality songs out of it ...fuck,we're talking about Japanese,their eyes may look sleepy but that's just because they never sleep and that makes them to be human beings that are years ahead of us...it wasn't that hard to reveal their extreme intelligence after all,and as a man who's been having insomnia for the last three days I can say that I will finally get smarter,which will fucking finally stop me from writing pathetic sentences like the ones above...I really need to sleep
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

you're mental.

:winkwink:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

fuck but I miss sleeping ...does anybody here knows how fucking frustrating is to lie in your bed and being as conscious as a man can be ...tonight I'll probably take some eggs out,wait for my father to go to work and fucking throw them all on him...I need to make myself feel better and who else should do me a favor than my own father ?
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

there is one way to make sure you get to sleep.

shoot yourself in the face.
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

Or jump off a bridge, or even run into a brick wall

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Jeremy, I've only just realised we now have a date for the 10,000 posts target! somehow, I don't think I'll manage 850 in 2 months!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

hell no ...I admire my face too much for that ...you are just as beautiful as I am,you know that it is undoable to even scratch it ...
Zell1010
Billy Spleen
First name: Andy
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Zell1010 »

I won't be downloading a leak.

We've waiting for 2 years pretty much, so I can wait another two months.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:Jeremy, I've only just realised we now have a date for the 10,000 posts target! somehow, I don't think I'll manage 850 in 2 months!
another single release will provide you with a good 100 posts in 2 to 3 days.. at least if the 2nd single gets released before the album release
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:Jeremy, I've only just realised we now have a date for the 10,000 posts target! somehow, I don't think I'll manage 850 in 2 months!
another single release will provide you with a good 100 posts in 2 to 3 days.. at least if the 2nd single gets released before the album release
I think Jeremy will hit it easily, I'm changing my target to 9500! I think I might download the leak now (if there is one) just so I've got something to talk about!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
I think Jeremy will hit it easily, I'm changing my target to 9500! I think I might download the leak now (if there is one) just so I've got something to talk about!
It's too bad that you weren't around for Screaming Bloody Murder on 89x! I managed to get a lot of easy posts from that event, haha. I just have to carry the momentum from Thursday into this week, though I missed the weekend because I was with a bunch of friends doing a music video.

Anyway, I did a song analysis of Screaming Bloody Murder. You can check it out in the "SBM Lyrics" thread, but I'll probably post them in here as well.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I am gunning for 5 000 !!! prepare for spam as I will prepare for ban
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
It's too bad that you weren't around for Screaming Bloody Murder on 89x! I managed to get a lot of easy posts from that event, haha. I just have to carry the momentum from Thursday into this week, though I missed the weekend because I was with a bunch of friends doing a music video.

Anyway, I did a song analysis of Screaming Bloody Murder. You can check it out in the "SBM Lyrics" thread, but I'll probably post them in here as well.
Lol yeah! I was so busy that night trying to keep up with reading all the messages on TNS, Twitter, Facebook and all the messages in our big TNS msn chat.. I really enjoyed it.. and hearing that song for the first time and sharing the experience was awesome.. everyone went insane during that broadcast..
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

It's quite strange... When at home/on weekends I post numerous times a day, but the rest of the time, being on my mobile, don't post at all.