drugs.....

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jeremy Kill
Re: drugs.....

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I drink occasionally. I don't smoke regularly, but when I do it's usually when I'm drinking. And I haven't smoked weed since probably grade 11. Actually, no, that's a lie... since summer.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

No peter, you like every other teen (including me) THINKS we know JACK SHIT about life. We know nothing, we've seen nothing.

And thats the end of it.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

sumfan wrote:No peter, you like every other teen (including me) THINKS we know JACK SHIT about life. We know nothing, we've seen nothing.

And thats the end of it.
i like you a lot sumfan but WTF????

Knowing that smoking is knowing something and i'm making a better descion than any smoker in the world.

kthxbai
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

No, knowing that its a good thing to not smoke is not the knowledge of life as you seemed to be making it out to be.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

sumfan wrote:No, knowing that its a good thing to not smoke is not the knowledge of life as you seemed to be making it out to be.
You don't think knowing not to smoke is not a life lesson?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

(Rock) Superstar wrote:
sumfan wrote:No, knowing that its a good thing to not smoke is not the knowledge of life as you seemed to be making it out to be.
Thats a double negative. :devious:

It is but it isn't, knowing not to smoke will not ensure a good prosperous life.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

sumfan wrote:
(Rock) Superstar wrote:
Thats a double negative. :devious:

It is but it isn't, knowing not to smoke will not ensure a good prosperous life.
but will increase your chances
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

sumfan wrote:No peter, you like every other teen (including me) THINKS we know JACK SHIT about life. We know nothing, we've seen nothing.

And thats the end of it.
ive seen people dying cos lung cancer,i've seen people almost going in to coma cos they had too much alcohol inside their body, and i've seen my head a few cm from the ground beacuse some dude thought that he could drive his card
you want me too go on ???course we don't know everything but we know something , well maybe i do cos i'm a little bit older than you guys
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Still Waiting wrote:

And thats the end of it.
ive seen people dying cos lung cancer,i've seen people almost going in to coma cos they had too much alcohol inside their body, and i've seen my head a few cm from the ground beacuse some dude thought that he could drive his card
you want me too go on ???course we don't know everything but we know something , well maybe i do cos i'm a little bit older than you guys
Compared to some, you haven't seen shit.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

sumfan wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:

And thats the end of it.
Compared to some, you haven't seen shit.
that kinda supports her point.

Lets just say smoking is proven to not be good for you. Mkay?
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

Still Waiting wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:uhh i only drink wine but only on special occasions. i'll never ever smoke/do drugs.my grandfather passed away with lung,brain and pancreas cancer, and he got it all from smoking. gaahhhh i miss him :(
people who smoke(underaged) are a huge turn off for me. alot of people in my school thinks that smoking is cool.I DONT KNOW WHY.
well where i live drinking wine or champagne(it's not exactly champagne it's a drink called cava) is like drinking water so we don't usually count them as "alcohol"
my friend's granpa passed away this week and he got it from smoking too
asian parents are not as open minded as others...so yeah
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Guys, If you drink alcohol it doensn't mean you must drink 24-pack beer or something, I think max 10 is enough.
And I don't wanna drink too much, I hate hangover
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

samueeL wrote:Guys, If you drink alcohol it doensn't mean you must drink 24-pack beer or something, I think max 10 is enough.
you dont understand...
when you are underage, your body is still developing.
when you drink your liver gets fucked!
and you are like 20X more likely to become an alcoholic when u grow up

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

samueeL wrote:Guys, If you drink alcohol it doensn't mean you must drink 24-pack beer or something, I think max 10 is enough.
i'm sure you are a smart enough person to kow when to stop. I just know i am not ganna start.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

i've had a couple sips of beer, and a couple shots of some other harder stuff, but thats about it. i don't like the taste of beer. what is it made of? water and wheat? if i want wheat i'll have a sandwich. i have never smoked, nor do i ever plan to. it smells so bad, not to mention all those chemicals going into your lungs.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

NoReason27 wrote:i've had a couple sips of beer, and a couple shots of some other harder stuff, but thats about it. i don't like the taste of beer. what is it made of? water and wheat? if i want wheat i'll have a sandwich. i have never smoked, nor do i ever plan to. it smells so bad, not to mention all those chemicals going into your lungs.
yeast :shock:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

hardcoresum41fan wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:i've had a couple sips of beer, and a couple shots of some other harder stuff, but thats about it. i don't like the taste of beer. what is it made of? water and wheat? if i want wheat i'll have a sandwich. i have never smoked, nor do i ever plan to. it smells so bad, not to mention all those chemicals going into your lungs.
yeah. thats why guinness tastes like bread

lager is ratten anyway. cider is nicer.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

budgie wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote:
yeah. thats why guinness tastes like bread

lager is ratten anyway. cider is nicer.
apple cider ftw!!!

Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I don't look down on people who drink, but I think people who smoke and do drugs, especially teenagers, are idiots. You are just fucking yourself up and preparing to have bad habits and bad health in the future.

I have a lot of friends who drink though. I have a friend who had 4 glasses of Smirnoff yesterday and then came over to my house and had a really overexcited conversation with my mom. I didn't realize he had been drinking until we left and then I was like "OH MY GOD my mom was talking to a drunk person?!" That's when I started stumbling and slurring. When I'm around drunk people, I act drunk, I don't need alcohol.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

Phili wrote:You are just fucking yourself up and preparing to have bad habits and bad health in the future.
:agreed: