Page 3 of 4

Re: Your Secret

by Bobbyjames
budgie wrote:i like to smell my own poop :)
haha, i was waiting for someone to mention that one. i couldnt be bothered to go find the picture for it

Re: Your Secret

by Jeremy Kill
bobbyjames wrote:
budgie wrote:i like to smell my own poop :)
haha, i was waiting for someone to mention that one. i couldnt be bothered to go find the picture for it
Haha, I was going to do the exact same thing! :ohshiz:

At first I was just going to go out and say it. But I was afraid no one would get the reference and actually believe me. So I tried to look for a pic from the music video, but I couldn't find it.

Re: Your Secret

by K.
im not gay

Re: Your Secret

by I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
I'm secretly in love wiff marry.

Re: Your Secret

by xmarryxx
i made out with a girl

Re: Your Secret

by FedXX
I was thrown in detention once for cussing out teacher? Iss a week later too

Re: Your Secret

by Madjid
xmarryxx wrote:i made out with a girl
This post gave me frictions in mah pants.

Re: Your Secret

by Pedro
K. wrote:im not gay
lies

Re: Your Secret

by Druska
madjid wrote:
xmarryxx wrote:i made out with a girl
This post gave me frictions in mah pants.
she'ps mah n00b so behave

Re: Your Secret

by sumfan4
i touch myself.

mmmmm

Re: Your Secret

by Jeremy Kill
Haha, this topic went to shits because no one took it seriously. :lol!:

Re: Your Secret

by Aaron
I made out with my ex, my parents don't know

Re: Your Secret

by Boni
I hate the French... Honestly; I don't know why but I can't stand the accent

Re: Your Secret

by Bass Cone
boniboyblue wrote:I hate the French... Honestly; I don't know why but I can't stand the accent
>:(

Re: Your Secret

by phatass
Jeremy wrote:Haha, this topic went to shits because no one took it seriously. :lol!:
lolololol

Im hammered

Re: Your Secret

by Aaron
makes me feel bad, i've been serious on both of mine

Re: Your Secret

by iemnaiz
i like eating kiddy vitamin tablets. especially those orange flavoured ones :D

Re: Your Secret

by 41salute
boniboyblue wrote:I hate the French... Honestly; I don't know why but I can't stand the accent
Haha me too. Since i was like 10.

For me, wellll, i get the random boner now and then, of course. If am on my way to uni and get one I cover it with with my backback but if it's toooo obvious i let the subway train go round the whole circle again, and by that time it's usually away.

Not really a secret as much as a tutorial. Take notes, you vaseline buffs.

Re: Your Secret

by Druska
boniboyblue wrote:I hate the French... Honestly; I don't know why but I can't stand the accent
watch out with madjid :devious:

Re: Your Secret

by Bass Cone