What is the craziest thing you have done for Sum 41?

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Re: What is the craziest thing you have done for Sum 41?

Post by ReemFTW »

sara41 wrote:Well i dont know if this is FOR Sum 41, but we (my best friend and i) did this. We snuck out of the house while everyone was asleep, we diguised ourselves as these retarded guys. I looked like a guy. She drew a moustache on her face and a goatie like dave's and chest hair haaa! xD Then we snuck out of the backdoor, went to the place we were going to write Sum 41 on the floor using tape. once we stretched it and it was so loud, this dog nearby started barking. once we were done, this big white fourwheel car was going straight for us, but turned out just came to this garage next to us and parked, i was going to stay and stand there like an idiot, but then my friend started running like fuck, so i followed. xD but that time we were done, and it was almost 4 AM.
DAMN RIGHT, that was so fun :fro:

edited because: post was too long :]
Last edited by ReemFTW on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*best signature in the world*
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Spent 5 hours plus on wikipedia bringing the Sum 41 article up to Good Article criteria
One of a Kind of Something
Mike
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Mike »

drummerlikestevo wrote:with my best friend i got a sum 41 tattoo. mine is a number 32 on my ankle that is red. i showed it to stevo and he was very flattered, he took a picture of it on his camera phone! stevo also gave me his brown hat. you'll recognize it in all the photos of him in the congo (their feature in the rolling stone as well), and in the summer sonic 2004 japan videos.

i travelled from manila, philippines to see them in vancouver, canada (wakewest, august 27, 2004).

i pretended that i couldn't speak english so i could cut the line and meet them when they were doing a signing.

and behind my parents' back

i travelled from vienna, austria to see them in paris, france (solidays, july 7, 2007). i told deryck i was doing this and he was totally into it, so he even agreed to meet me and he called my cellphone. twice.

oh and because when dave left sum 41 i wrote him a meaningful email telling him that i would always support him and respected his decision (i didn't think he would read it by the way, but actually did) we ended up keeping in touch, becoming friends, and he thanked me on the brown brigade record. "Lex Adarme". and when i'm in toronto this summer he is going to book a brown brigade gig just for me to see. he told me he's trying to get on the cruefest afterparty, so yeah hopefully it works out. i'm hoping to jam some metallica with him too, maybe during soundcheck!
whats his number????
adrianSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Adrian

Post by adrianSum »

buying evry record ,thtat's all i can do here