SO last night...

Whatever you want to talk about!
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

sorry, but they also aren't too fond as being interpreted as tight asses. but you can't not laugh if you hear something like "the timbit throwing bandit was arrested and charged with assault with a weapon" its like a joke! even though i wasnt charged..but yeah.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

That's amusing.

But it's also really mean. I wouldn't do something like that just because it would sound funny afterwards.

Nearly everyone in this thread seems to agree that this was a pretty shitty thing to do.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

i think that's pretty fun, maybe cuz u r a girl you're kinda boring
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

haha burn. but yeah, some people i guess just aren't cool enough. most people get a kick out of it though, just one nutcase, i hope you all wouldn't go after the person who threw a timbit at you. i could see if it was like a brick, or even an egg, something that would ruin clothes or hurt or anything. but its just for fun, adn its fun for everyone involved, you just gotta be there. anyways every topic i start strikes controversy for some reason. so maybe i should stop talking.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

dm_rick wrote:anyways every topic i start strikes controversy for some reason. so maybe i should stop talking.
lol. but i have to say that the idea of throwing timbits at someone does seem funny, but it does have dangers. just like what you gone through. it just you have to acknowledge those dangers and then think about it, "Should i really do this" and go from that. it would be a joke if i was throwing them at friends and vice versa, but if i was in say france and a bunch of people were throwing stuff at me i would not be happy. i would never go back there.

dig?
Last edited by Dylan on Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Byzzy wrote:
Zam wrote:This is beyond immaturity, this is plain old stupid. This is harassment.
sum 41 has done it before if you didn't know

ps: do u know any sum 41's song besides there's no solution? hahaha
Are you gonna stop being an ignorant, one of these days?

Anyways, I'm going to prove to you how much of an ignorant you are:
Byzzy wrote:
Phili wrote:
Byzzy wrote:
Zam wrote:This is beyond immaturity, this is plain old stupid. This is harassment.
sum 41 has done it before if you didn't know
Um, no one's denying that the guys plain old stupid when they were teenagers.... and young adults.

That doesn't make what Rick did any better.
if deryck did it, it's ok, there shouldn't be a problem at all.

i think it's pretty fun, i've done it with water ballons from the tenth floor of my building, hahaha
So, what you basically are saying is, that if Deryck had gone around killing people during his childhood/teenage years it is perfectly OK to go around killing people yourself? That's what you ARE saying.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Zam wrote: So, what you basically are saying is, that if Deryck had gone around killing people during his childhood/teenage years it is perfectly OK to go around killing people yourself? That's what you ARE saying.
you would be an asshole if you think that deryck would do that.

i'm just saying that it's fun to do that and everything that deryck does it's quite cool to me. (for example stealing pizzas, water guns haha, haha, fucking 3 chicks in a day, etc.)

ps: my grandma's cat knows more about sum 41 than u do so stop bitching bout it
cool kids
Ma Poubelle

Post by cool kids »

dm_rick wrote:haha burn. but yeah, some people i guess just aren't cool enough. most people get a kick out of it though, just one nutcase, i hope you all wouldn't go after the person who threw a timbit at you. i could see if it was like a brick, or even an egg, something that would ruin clothes or hurt or anything. but its just for fun, adn its fun for everyone involved, you just gotta be there. anyways every topic i start strikes controversy for some reason. so maybe i should stop talking.
umm being immature does not make you cool. and therefore we are not uncool for actually being more mature than you
July 5 2003 Sum 41 show
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

LMAO i laugh because its actually ridiculous how many people find this a bad thing

i dunno if its canda/america that has a problem with this but us english ARE stupid and funny. and us and the welsh know too well how to have a good time, and that DOES involve throwing things at people, getting tanked and living life to the full

PS rick, i have such a jokes video from a uk show called "Balls of Steel" which is like a program about comedians who go out into the general public and do stupid things. theres one where a guy charges into a mcdonalds and demands food, then drives around and throws them at people, 95% of the people just laugh it off lol

heres link to it on youtube. its hilarious: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndu84H0P4nU

watch it everyone, its too funny =] british humour ROCKS!
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

lol thats hilarious i love how hes always like "some fuckin nuggets" and stuff like that, thats awesome
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Byzzy wrote:i think that's pretty fun, maybe cuz u r a girl you're kinda boring
Wow. You are extremely ignorant.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Byzzy wrote:
Zam wrote: So, what you basically are saying is, that if Deryck had gone around killing people during his childhood/teenage years it is perfectly OK to go around killing people yourself? That's what you ARE saying.
you would be an asshole if you think that deryck would do that.

i'm just saying that it's fun to do that and everything that deryck does it's quite cool to me. (for example stealing pizzas, water guns haha, haha, fucking 3 chicks in a day, etc.)

ps: my grandma's cat knows more about sum 41 than u do so stop bitching bout it
Here you come, once again, being an ignorant. Fuck, I'm not even gonna post in here anymore if all I'm gonna get are your stupid, idiotic, ignorant comments.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

why do i even bother starting topics, it just gets everyone fighting, i just started it because i thought it was hilarious, and wanted to hear what people thought. not this.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Annnd you heard what people thought.

I find it a bit funny that it's turned into this, though.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

dm_rick wrote:why do i even bother starting topics, it just gets everyone fighting, i just started it because i thought it was hilarious, and wanted to hear what people thought. not this.
i agree with you, phili overreacted
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

swish wrote:LMAO i laugh because its actually ridiculous how many people find this a bad thing

i dunno if its canda/america that has a problem with this but us english ARE stupid and funny. and us and the welsh know too well how to have a good time, and that DOES involve throwing things at people, getting tanked and living life to the full

PS rick, i have such a jokes video from a uk show called "Balls of Steel" which is like a program about comedians who go out into the general public and do stupid things. theres one where a guy charges into a mcdonalds and demands food, then drives around and throws them at people, 95% of the people just laugh it off lol

heres link to it on youtube. its hilarious: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndu84H0P4nU

watch it everyone, its too funny =] british humour ROCKS!
lmfao!

this maybe harmless and funny, but i saw this video of some guys riding in their cars and shooting people with paintball guns, meh, paintball is the coolest, but shooting someone in the face is really not funny, acutally, you could die if you shoot someone in the wrong place with this much pressure, i know, one ball didn't break and hit my knee, that was painful, so, i think it's better throwing donuts than shooting people with paintball guns, donuts are really not the worst thing.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

no thats why we do it, because donuts would never hurt someone. but yeah we would never have used a paintball gun or anything that would hurt
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Byzzy wrote:
dm_rick wrote:why do i even bother starting topics, it just gets everyone fighting, i just started it because i thought it was hilarious, and wanted to hear what people thought. not this.
Oh, yes, this is entirely my fault.

I do believe I was one of the last people out of 5 or 6 people to "over-react" to this. If that many people are reacting like that, they're not over-reacting.

My God.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

Phili wrote:
Byzzy wrote:
Oh, yes, this is entirely my fault.

I do believe I was one of the last people out of 5 or 6 people to "over-react" to this. If that many people are reacting like that, they're not over-reacting.

My God.
lmao =]
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

High speed chase? Hahahhahaha.

Bullshit.